All Categories

How to fine grain control Citadel Transformation times?

Search
Aug 22, 2018, 17:0408/22/18
09/09/17

Usually, when I start a Citadel transformation, I want it to end just after OvO starts, or just before it ends.

The mouse isn't precise enough to adequately control the 'Transformation cost and time' slider. Often the best my fingers can do is 4 or 6 hour increments.

Even turning on mouse keys (mouse control via keypad) is only of limited help.

How can I more finely control 'Transformation cost and time' ?

Could a control similar to the troop training or 'Resources aid' controls be added please? i.e. A numerical amount field after / alternate to the slider ?

Further, could a tickbox be added, similar to the 'Close window after sending the Hero' be added, to turn on more precise duration displays? Here, as in several other areas of the game, A w and or w/d measurement is too gross. At least h also needed. Sometimes m too - no point setting up a Citadel transformation to end just -after- event start, only to find it ended just -before- event start - losing the expected points. More precise duration display would prevent that.

- even boosting isn't useful at that point, the duration display is too gross.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 23, 2018, 08:3908/23/18
Starting transformations and making them end right after ovo starts is not smart in my opinion..... It's like shooting 99 bullets from the 100 you have.... Best way to do it is last 3 hours
Aug 24, 2018, 00:1608/24/18
09/09/17

Lekiam said:

Starting transformations and making them end right after ovo starts is not smart in my opinion..... It's like shooting 99 bullets from the 100 you have.... Best way to do it is last 3 hours

You assume that is the only one done per event.

In any case, does not answer the question posed.
Sep 27, 2018, 01:4109/27/18
09/09/17

Roger, could you please pass along a developer request to map keystrokes such as <Left Arrow> and <Right Arrow> to move a slider that is currently being clicked on? Click the slider button, use the arrow keys to move it back and forth.

Perhaps Ctrl-clicks or Alt-clicks could move things different amounts - 1,000 for the one, 100 for the other. Or something.

Better would be a button that set the number at which the entire capacity would be consumed.