All Categories

order wars

order wars

Search
Apr 15, 2018, 19:1504/15/18
09/27/17

order wars

ok this i do in a way find pretty funny i just found out who my opponent is in order v order im currently around 15 million influence and get this my opponents clan is around 570 million influence with 20 players so basically 1 v 20 this is ridiculous who on earth set things so this could even happen my chances are zero so might as well stay shielded and go play another game while its all over 

stupid stupid stupid 

already sent their chief a message saying i wont be bothering with this event what a joke 

AndyH

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2018, 14:4104/24/18
05/04/17

andyhudson1965 said:

ok this i do in a way find pretty funny i just found out who my opponent is in order v order im currently around 15 million influence and get this my opponents clan is around 570 million influence with 20 players so basically 1 v 20 this is ridiculous who on earth set things so this could even happen my chances are zero so might as well stay shielded and go play another game while its all over 

stupid stupid stupid 

already sent their chief a message saying i wont be bothering with this event what a joke 

AndyH

So they might add guys with many Power after tournament announce and you could be tossed-up while they was the same Power as you :)

so you need to remember that this guys, who were added, can't earn points for the Order and all is ok  

Apr 26, 2018, 15:1104/26/18
05/02/17

andyhudson1965 said:

stupid stupid stupid 

AndyH

that just like a strategy when guys don't build/lvlup/boost the OC and then after start they're doing that during the tornament so... 

May 15, 2018, 20:3605/15/18
04/26/17
Good advice from James. There are a lot ways ro earn points in OvO
May 15, 2018, 20:3705/15/18
04/26/17

Btw why you playing alone in your order, andyhudson1965?

May 16, 2018, 14:4605/16/18
May 16, 2018, 14:47(edited)
05/04/17

jamesfriel06 said:

order wars really doesn't have anything to do with you pvping them, nor them you. pvp order enemies in the event doesn't give extra bonus's or anything, you can pvp who ever you like really it gives the same points. The only bonus you get in enemy kingdoms is yielding resources or attacking assailants, which give double points. In order wars, you really only compare your progress vs theirs, and that really doesn't mean anything in the end, since your rankings in the event are what factor in your winnings. Those who pvp just pvp like they normally do, doesn't matter who you attack or who attacks you.

Any smart order in the events aren't targeting YOUR cities or towns unless they normally just attack who is near them. PVP is normal and doesn't change during order wars. They don't get bonus points by attacking you, they just get points for pvping in general (kills, healing, etc). If they are smart and know how the events work, they will pvp normal targets around them that are vulnerable, scouted, etc. 

If you want to earn points and you pvp, just do what you normally do, look about for unshielded weak targets of choice, either in your kingdom or if you are in another kingdom do it there. Don't worry about order vs order pvp, means nothing in order wars, you don't get bonus points attacking the enemy order, nor they you. Just look at the list of requirements in order war to see what gives points in the event. 

But traps, for example, are actually making in count guys who attack enemies in ovo bcz it's not profitable to waste time without it to make some trap bcz u can wait hole time and nobody will attack you, but during the globals your chance to catch smb will rise x100      

So, as I think it's "attack' too, and it can be released with more profit just during the global tournaments