All Categories

Assailant question

Assailant question

Search
Apr 2, 2018, 16:1904/02/18

Assailant question

What Assailant should I kill first to get maximum profit?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2018, 14:0504/25/18
05/04/17

Aliawaston said:

What Assailant should I kill first to get maximum profit?

Depends from what purpose are u chasing. What kind of "profit" do you mean? Do you want to craft some equip or you just want to earn more points in tournaments?   

May 6, 2018, 17:0905/06/18
04/05/18
yep there is different gear for different reasons. Many higher vet players have different sets of gear depending on what they are doing. They have their assailant gear for attacking assailants, then switch out to rss yielding gear if they are shielded and aren't going to attack for a while and build up troops, then a couple sets of offensive gear for when they are attacking others, etc. Some have study/construction gear for simming if they aren't on for a few days, you get the idea.
May 7, 2018, 15:1505/07/18
05/04/17

jamesfriel06 said:

yep there is different gear for different reasons. Many higher vet players have different sets of gear depending on what they are doing. They have their assailant gear for attacking assailants, then switch out to rss yielding gear if they are shielded and aren't going to attack for a while and build up troops, then a couple sets of offensive gear for when they are attacking others, etc. Some have study/construction gear for simming if they aren't on for a few days, you get the idea.

yep. thats what i mean ty :) just more usefull comment