Update: additional Hero's levels, five sets of Inquisitors' equipment, and more.

15 Replies
Administrator
15 August, 2019, 11:34 AM UTC

Added:

- New features in the Bank window 

Now, there are four tabs: Special, Packages, Subscriptions, and Gold. In the Subscription tab, you can claim your daily reward for visiting the Bank and subscribe to get items, resources, and Gold for a certain period of time. 

Added at players' request: 

- 10 Hero's levels 

Upgrade the Hero to level 70. To do so, you will need Experience and a special item, the Hero's Crystal. You can purchase this in the Order Store for Personal Points or as part of Bank offers. 

You can also find this item in a Hero's Coffer. To get this Coffer, attack Alpha Assailants and Ancients and yield resources in level 8 and 9 Great Resource Locations. 

In addition, the Hero now has a new category of Skills – Elite. Moreover, you can upgrade a Skill straight to the maximum level if you have enough Skill points. 

- 25 pieces of Inquisitors' equipment 

New equipment for the warriors of the light will enhance your ranged troops, cavalry, knights, spearmen, and siege units. 

- An advanced reward system for logging into the game 

The value of the reward for logging in daily now increases over 30 consecutive days. 

- Slots for Hero’s Profiles 

10 additional slots for saving Hero's Profiles 

Fixed: 

- In the event of successful espionage, information about the Order of the Lord that is defending the Rebels' Tower will no longer be displayed in the report. 

Which improvement do you like most? Let us know in the comments.

UTC +7:00
User
15 August, 2019, 11:50 AM UTC

Good update

But the is subscription are equal to the packs and

the new writing for the packs are very complicated to understand I prefer the simplicity

just my opinion.

UTC +0:00
User
15 August, 2019, 11:53 AM UTC
Any chance of giving us something to do with the extra VIP coins we keep getting even when VIP is maxed out?
User
15 August, 2019, 12:58 PM UTC

Upgrades I Want:

Improved Information

As Master of an Order and as Sovereign of a Server, I can never get too much information.  In particular, I want the following things:

Help hit reporting: I want a report that shows how many help hits each order member provides on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.

Citadel Contributions: Currently the individual records are overwritten after 100 records.  I would like accumulated totals for each member.  It could be a page with multiple tabs, for last 24 hours, last week, last month, and total, showing a spreadsheet, with type of contribution across the top, and a vertical list of players.  I also want to know who boosts citadel builds.  This way I can reward the unsung members who just quietly do a lot for the order.

March visibility: I cannot look at what forces my members are using on tiles.  I can spy on other orders using espionage, but there is no way to check on my own members.  This makes training players incredibly difficult.  As military leader of my Order and Kingdom, I need this information.  I should be able to look at the contents of any march in my order, and when holding the Eternal Stronghold, of any march in the kingdom.

Battle Reports: Battle reports show the final numbers for offense, defense, health, etc.  They should show in detail where these numbers come from.

Combat Mechanics: Any legitimate war game tells the players what the rules are.  To make strategic decisions, we need to know how winners and losers in battle are calculated, and how damage is assigned and to what units.

Assailant/Apostate camp labeling: Please add a note to the camps created by killing assailants and apostates as to who killed the assailant/apostate that produced the pile.

Profiles

Please link inquisitors to player profiles, so that when we change which hero profile we are using, it also changes our inquisitor, and changes the inquisitor's gear to be ready for whatever task we are about to perform.

Please reduce the cost of switching profiles from 2000 to 1000 gold. For part-time players it isn't a big deal, they can farm enough gold overnight to pay for their usage.  But busy players like order leaders and officers are here, there, everywhere, and often switch profiles a dozen times a day or more.  This punishes your most frequent players.

Gear

1. We need runes and gems for gold mining.
  2. An armor item with a gold mining bonus.
  3. Inquisitor gear for gold mining.
  4. SIngle-value runes for yielding and capacity.
  5. Gems for healing and infirmary capacity.
  6. An ability to combine simple and other rune and gem extractors to produce higher quality extractors.

New Citadel Buildings

1. Gem Exchange: players can donate excess gems to the Gem Exchange, and other order members can purchase them for player points.
  2. Rune Exchange: as above.
  3. Materials Exchange: as above.

Order Store

Please make the following buffs available for procurement in the order store:

1. Hero's Offense +20%
  2. Inquisitor's Offense +20%
  3. Hero's Double
  4. Scholar
  5. Craftsman

Inquisitor Double

Please add one.  Also, fix it so that attack bonuses are tracked for each separate target the inquisitor hits, and do the same for hero.  Erasing one total when you hit a different one is really bogus, and contradicts in-game information.

User Interface (PC and ipad)

It would be a vast improvement if we could keep a chat window open while actually doing things in game, like hunting or working on gear.  As things stand, I always have to choose one or the other, chatting with people, or actually making progress in the game.

User Interface (PC)

It would be a huge help if the lists of gems and runes were alphabetized, the way it is done in the materials section of the Workshop.

Item Link

We can click a button to link a location to order or kingdom chat.  It would be great if we could link an item to chat as well, especially when we are obscured and cannot have our order members look at us to see what gear they should be building.

WWO
User
15 August, 2019, 1:27 PM UTC

Re: Subscriptions

Do they disappear after the day?

e.g. a Silver subscription will deposit X amount per day. If that amount is not used up by the end of the day, does any remainder disappear?

(i.e. in essence, the definition of 'subscription' [is time limited].)
* If you found this post useful, please click 👍 below. ** You will probably get answers faster by using the KaW Discord server at https://discord.gg/rdyfTBT
UTC -5:00
User
15 August, 2019, 1:51 PM UTC

After new update:

User
15 August, 2019, 2:17 PM UTC
The subscription tab doesn't work for me. Every time I click on purchase I get booted out with "Internal Error". I've tried five times all with the same result. 
User
15 August, 2019, 2:35 PM UTC

I would have liked more, a form of payment with debit for Chile, since the current forms limit a lot when buying at the bank

User
15 August, 2019, 2:41 PM UTC

The subscriptions are terrible value for anyone over 5 billion power. What exactly am I supposed to do with 15 billion silver at $80 monthly? I can literally spend that in less than 5 minutes. 

New Inq gear is cool, as are added Hero levels.

For me though, the subscriptions are a hard pass.
UTC +8:00
User
15 August, 2019, 3:08 PM UTC

You would have better luck with the denuclearization of Iran...

Rose McCallum said:

Upgrades I Want:

Improved Information

As Master of an Order and as Sovereign of a Server, I can never get too much information.  In particular, I want the following things:

Help hit reporting: I want a report that shows how many help hits each order member provides on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.

Citadel Contributions: Currently the individual records are overwritten after 100 records.  I would like accumulated totals for each member.  It could be a page with multiple tabs, for last 24 hours, last week, last month, and total, showing a spreadsheet, with type of contribution across the top, and a vertical list of players.  I also want to know who boosts citadel builds.  This way I can reward the unsung members who just quietly do a lot for the order.

March visibility: I cannot look at what forces my members are using on tiles.  I can spy on other orders using espionage, but there is no way to check on my own members.  This makes training players incredibly difficult.  As military leader of my Order and Kingdom, I need this information.  I should be able to look at the contents of any march in my order, and when holding the Eternal Stronghold, of any march in the kingdom.

Battle Reports: Battle reports show the final numbers for offense, defense, health, etc.  They should show in detail where these numbers come from.

Combat Mechanics: Any legitimate war game tells the players what the rules are.  To make strategic decisions, we need to know how winners and losers in battle are calculated, and how damage is assigned and to what units.

Profiles

Please link inquisitors to player profiles, so that when we change which hero profile we are using, it also changes our inquisitor, and changes the inquisitor's gear to be ready for whatever task we are about to perform.

Please reduce the cost of switching profiles from 2000 to 1000 gold. For part-time players it isn't a big deal, they can farm enough gold overnight to pay for their usage.  But busy players like order leaders and officers are here, there, everywhere, and often switch profiles a dozen times a day or more.  This punishes your most frequent players.

Gear

1. We need runes and gems for gold mining.
  2. An armor item with a gold mining bonus.
  3. Inquisitor gear for gold mining.
  4. SIngle-value runes for yielding and capacity.
  5. Gems for healing and infirmary capacity.
  6. An ability to combine simple and other rune and gem extractors to produce higher quality extractors.

New Citadel Buildings

1. Gem Exchange: players can donate excess gems to the Gem Exchange, and other order members can purchase them for player points.
  2. Rune Exchange: as above.
  3. Materials Exchange: as above.

Order Store

Please make the following buffs available for procurement in the order store:

1. Hero's Offense +20%
  2. Inquisitor's Offense +20%
  3. Hero's Double
  4. Scholar
  5. Craftsman

Inquisitor Double

Please add one.  Also, fix it so that attack bonuses are tracked for each separate target the inquisitor hits, and do the same for hero.  Erasing one total when you hit a different one is really bogus, and contradicts in-game information.

User
15 August, 2019, 5:40 PM UTC
Hello, I have a urgent question about the new Bank : If I buy a 7 days Subscription for RSS at 9,99 € in the Bank, will I be charged 7 times with 9,99 € or only one Time ?? I understand that I get each day of this 7 days the items shown, but there is no explanation about the payment !!
User
15 August, 2019, 6:45 PM UTC
Thanks for updates
UTC +3:00
User
15 August, 2019, 7:36 PM UTC
There is no gift avalible for mobile app users. The gift avalible in bank for pc users is not there for mobile game users
User
15 August, 2019, 8:17 PM UTC

Klaudius said:

Hello, I have a urgent question about the new Bank : If I buy a 7 days Subscription for RSS at 9,99 € in the Bank, will I be charged 7 times with 9,99 € or only one Time ?? I understand that I get each day of this 7 days the items shown, but there is no explanation about the payment !!

you will pay once and you get you'r ressource every days during "7days"

User
15 August, 2019, 8:20 PM UTC

first question.. how does subscription affect the mega rotation? or does it?

second.. do you get elite skill points from upgrading hero only? none from previous upgrades?

third question.. how many hero's crystals do you need for each/any upgrade?

while the login is an upgrade.. the subscriptions are a JOKE unless the first one actually gives you enough to do anything once you're actually experienced enough to upgrade..

User
17 August, 2019, 2:35 PM UTC

1)Subscriotions reset your pack time, as buying an pack would.

2) Elite points are only gained by upgrading hero to l61-70. No previous skill points can be used in the elite category.

3) 61-1k Crystal's 62-6k Crystal's 63-16k crystals 64-32k crystals...I assume it's going to keep doubling. 

6676224 users registered; 102837 topics; 454466 posts; our newest member:Stark