All Categories

The results of the "Gift for the Master" contest

Search
Aug 15, 2019, 09:2808/15/19
04/10/17

Lords, it’s time to announce the results of the contest! It wasn't an easy task but you did really well.

The winners are: 

- 1st place – AURORA receives:

• 3M Gold
  • 20B Food, Lunber, Iron and Stone
  • 1-Day Hero's Double (x10)

- 2nd place – RAGNAR-IVAR receives:

•  2M Gold
  • 1-Day Hero's Double (x8)
  • 40B Silver
  • 1-Hour Increased Hero's Offense, +20% (x10)
  • 4M Hero's Stamina

- 3rd place – MONSTERA receives:

• 1M Gold
  • 1-Day Hero's Double (x5)
  • 3M Hero's Stamina
  • 3M Inquisitor’s Faith
  • 1-Hour Increased Hero's Offense, +20% (x10)
  • 1-Hour Increased Inquisitor's Offense, +20%, +20% на 1 час (x10)

We have also randomly selected 15 winners from among the participants who left the right answer: 

• [FF2337]HAYLA[-]
  • AND
  • ANDRES GUERRERO
  • ARTICLEZERO
  • BUTTONS
  • DEMILLE
  • FIREGAL429
  • FIREMAN LE TRAQU
  • FROZENSOULBG
  • JORDAN S
  • LUKAS 1802
  • PARANOID
  • RICKEY
  • TAZMANIA70
  • YEWU

These participants each receive:

• 500K Gold
  • 1-Hour Increased Hero's Offense, +20% (x5)
  • 1-Hour Increased Inquisitor's Offense, +20% (x5)
  • 2M Hero's Stamina
  • 2M Inquisitor’s Faith

To receive your reward, write your game ID in a private message to admin ROGER MONTGOMERY before August 23. To find out your ID, go to the Menu → "About the game" section. 

What was on Kevin's list? 

The talisman that would give a bonus to construction and solve the problem in the Lumber Mill, Stone Quarry, and Mines is the Amarian Tournament Flag. 

The talisman from the Arsenal for the scholars is the Amarian Blued Canteen. To craft this talisman, the scholars needed Crude Leather, which could be obtained from the Nord. 

The shield that gives excellent bonuses when attacking and defending Castles is the Doghrish Grappler Shield. The pieces required to craft this equipment are the Amarian Spiked Armor, Amarian Spiked Mace, Amarian Tournament Armor, and Amarian Spiked Cuffs. 

The smith should have made a Whessian Ancestral Hammer for the scouting raids. The shield belonging to the chief scout that the smith needed was the Amarian Spiked Shield. 

And finally, the simple materials for the shield needed to be yielded in the Heretic Assailant's Camp. Kevin intended to craft the Fortified Helmet and to do so, he needed a Brocade, two Hawk Feathers, and a Bulat Ingot. This means that to craft the epic helmet, Kevin would have needed: 

- 256 simple Brocade materials 

- 512 simple Hawk Feather materials 

- 256 simple Bulat Ingot materials 

Thank you for taking part! 

Did you like this puzzle? Let us know your opinion in the comments.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 15, 2019, 11:1808/15/19
02/18/18
Thank you!
Aug 15, 2019, 15:2208/15/19
Aug 16, 2019, 01:59(edited)
02/20/17

sadly there was an error in the translation from Russian to English in the last paragraph / part of the Question 

The English Version Reads:

Kevin will have to get the materials for the shield from the Assailant's Camp that belongs to the Assailant who abjured the faith. An ostler heard that a helmet is needed for the cavalry, but it has to be of 100% epic quality. Kevin must calculate exactly which simple materials and how many of them should be yielded to craft this helmet.

............................................................................................................................

if you load the forum in Russian you can copy/paste the last paragraph of the question and put it through a translation to English

you will see that on the Russian Language version of the forum it reads :

Materials for the helmet Kevin will have to get from the Camp of the Aggressor, who has renounced his faith. One groom heard that a helmet is needed for cavalry troops, but 100% epic quality is needed. Kevin has to calculate how many and what second-class materials you need to get to make this helmet.

Sadly the Translation Error to the Question on the English Forum . 

made the question confusing & i would surmise .. unlikely to be won by anyone not able to read the Russian Version of the Question 

Thank you for a really fun Contest 

this was by far the best one we have had in a long time 

sorry about the error made in translation 

Spasibo / Spasiba / Spaciba / Spaciva 

Aug 15, 2019, 15:4308/15/19
04/10/19

Thanks, um yum yum, I’ll drink it all  grrrr 

Aug 15, 2019, 20:2908/15/19
01/08/19
Thank You. What luck
Aug 15, 2019, 21:4508/15/19
04/08/19
The key to win I guess is post anything quick regardless if it is wrong and edit it later.  I know 2 or the 3 changed their answers later should not be able to do that.  When you edit your answer it should change the position of where it stands in the post to prevent this and give the prizes to the ones that really gave the answers correctly the fastest. 
Aug 15, 2019, 22:3408/15/19
09/04/17

it was easy except that the translation is hard to translate

nice rewards thank.

Aug 16, 2019, 12:1808/16/19
10/01/18

Chuck_D said:

The key to win I guess is post anything quick regardless if it is wrong and edit it later.  I know 2 or the 3 changed their answers later should not be able to do that.  When you edit your answer it should change the position of where it stands in the post to prevent this and give the prizes to the ones that really gave the answers correctly the fastest. 

I have also noticed this, it is true people edited their answers after more people posted theirs...so that should be considered cheating...at least mark the edited posts with a date and time of editing.

On another note, I noticed at least one of the 15 "randomly" selected winners posted a not entirely correct answer, according to the official answer posted here...maybe the admins should check those winners again.

Anyway, i liked the idea behind the contest, they should make more like this one, but with clear guidelines and rules.

Aug 17, 2019, 13:5308/17/19
Aug 17, 2019, 14:37(edited)
09/04/17

terMas said:

Chuck_D said:

I have also noticed this, it is true people edited their answers after more people posted theirs...so that should be considered cheating...at least mark the edited posts with a date and time of editing.

On another note, I noticed at least one of the 15 "randomly" selected winners posted a not entirely correct answer, according to the official answer posted here...maybe the admins should check those winners again.

Anyway, i liked the idea behind the contest, they should make more like this one, but with clear guidelines and rules.

4. Player Contests:

4.1. The Administrators reserve the right to decide the winner of a contest based on their own criteria. Their decision is final and is not subject to appeal.

4.2. The Administrators reserve the right to change the contest’s terms and conditions, as well as any offered prize or compensation.

4.3. Any player participating in a contest may be disqualified at any time should they breach either the Forum Policies or the rules of the contest.

Aug 17, 2019, 19:1308/17/19
06/02/19

Clearly, the thread should have been marked to prevent editing of responses.

Also, the answers do not seem to be entirely correct.  The question about the Doghrish Grappler Shield asks for a list of equipment.  While there are 4 *final* pieces of equipment to make the shield, that answer is incomplete, there are other pieces of equipment that must be made along the way.  Answers should have required all pieces of equipment to be correct.

I still cannot figure out the "shield" in the final question.  The helmet is not part of the amarian spiked shield in the previous question. Nor is it part of the Doghrish Grappler Shield.  It seems that the questions should be correct, before they make judgments about the answers.
Aug 21, 2019, 00:0208/21/19
08/09/19
Thank you for game