An improved Favorites tab in the Boosts window

4 Replies
Administrator
5 July, 2019, 3:10 PM UTC

An improved Favorites tab in the Boosts window:

- Boosts are arranged in the order they are added to the list from bottom to top

- The expiration period of the Boost and the “Apply” button are displayed in the same box

- When the Boost is activated or expires, the boxes don't change their positions

- Activated Boosts are highlighted

Now let's dream about useful Boosts: which of them would you add to the Favorites tab in your everyday life?

UTC +7:00
User
6 July, 2019, 10:15 PM UTC

Thank you! me just 8h shield, to be faster to put shield after attack

UTC +0:00
User
7 July, 2019, 6:03 PM UTC

MonsterA said:

Same for me

UTC +0:00
WWO
User
8 July, 2019, 5:20 AM UTC

Temug said:

MonsterA said:

Same for me

Either:

- only put the 8h boost in Favorites, then.

Or, remember:

"- Boosts are arranged in the order they are added to the list from bottom to top"

- so add your frequent boosts in order from longest to shortest.

This actually is a boon / works. e.g. Have only 8h shield in Favorites.

- simply press 'B' when you need to, and you're where you want to be. Quite quick.

Makes the 'rest' more convoluted, but any such 'rest' is not nearly so time constrained. (Sub-seconds matter when you need to hit 'B', not so much, other times.)

* If you found this post useful, please click 👍 below. ** You will probably get answers faster by using the KaW Discord server at https://discord.gg/rdyfTBT
UTC -5:00
User
9 July, 2019, 10:23 AM UTC

Hi all.

I have chosen this object : use this item to increase the chances of catching fish by 50 % for 30 minutes. 

UTC +2:00
6524267 users registered; 96555 topics; 440934 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger