Update: a worldwide Tournament, the health branch in the Alchemical Laboratory, and more

17 Replies
Administrator
27 June, 2019, 11:32 AM UTC

Added at players' request:


- Kingdoms War: Rebellion 

In this Tournament, four Kingdoms compete against each other. In each of them in turn, temporary bonuses are activated, or special Castles, the Rebels' Towers, appear. Fighting for these locations will give you Tournament points, resources, and Trophies of Arms. 


- A convenient way of sending coordinates to chats 

Share any location coordinates by using the special button in the information window of a site on the Kingdom map. 


- More possibilities in the Alchemical Laboratory 

Increase the health stats of all troop types. 


Other: 


- An improved Favorites tab in the Boosts window. 

- Now, you can contact our technical support service without leaving the game. To do so, you need to select the "Help" Menu subsection. 


Are you ready to fight for the Rebels' Towers? Tell us in the comments. 


UTC +7:00
2
User
27 June, 2019, 12:04 PM UTC
Cool
UTC +0:00
0
User
27 June, 2019, 12:06 PM UTC

How long the game interruption will take?


That would be interresting, - so we dont have to try to login everey few minutes (f.e. if shield was low).


Thx
UTC +0:00
0
User
27 June, 2019, 1:05 PM UTC

Very interesting - especially the Rebels' Towers. 

Particularly interesting is "Increase the health stats of all troop types", but - how much it will be costed us? 

UTC +1:00
0
User
27 June, 2019, 1:12 PM UTC
I suppose, its meant, increasing the health of every troop typ and tier level, (not all in one), like damage and defense are already available.
UTC +0:00
0
User
27 June, 2019, 1:13 PM UTC

How long will take the interruption???


Still trying every few seconds to come online... :(
UTC +0:00
0
User
27 June, 2019, 1:59 PM UTC
One hell of a update, cant even upgrade the troop health as you get a error the moment you click to complete it and the game crashes...... Are these updates ever even tested cause this seems like something big that got overlooked yet again....
UTC +0:00
0
User
27 June, 2019, 2:08 PM UTC
They always take multiple updates...they will iron it out...hopefully they fox Anne Castlebane and ES gear while they are at it.
UTC +8:00
1
User
27 June, 2019, 2:17 PM UTC

Why do they need to test it first? Players will do it for free then scream what's wrong :-D
Rikku said:


One hell of a update, cant even upgrade the troop health as you get a error the moment you click to complete it and the game crashes...... Are these updates ever even tested cause this seems like something big that got overlooked yet again....

UTC +0:00
1
WWO
User
27 June, 2019, 9:52 PM UTC
Capt BlackSack said:

They always take multiple updates...they will iron it out...hopefully they fox Anne Castlebane and ES gear while they are at it.
Remind us please: What are these issues? (So we can keep an eye out for them.)
* If you found this post useful, please click 👍 below. ** You will probably get answers faster by using the KaW Discord server at https://discord.gg/rdyfTBT
UTC -5:00
0
User
28 June, 2019, 4:05 PM UTC

Hi Plarium,

The Alchemical Laboratory update is not working as expected on the browser version....this is DECREASING the offense/defense and health stats of your troop.

This is actually increasing until level 9/10 (taking the example of my striker troop) but decreasing if you maximize them...

Offense/Defense and Health stats BEFORE the Alchemical Laboratory update

- Offense: 1500

- Defense: 1250

- Health: 1250

Offense/Defense and Health stats AFTER the update and after to maximize them

- Offense: 1408

- Defense: 1166

- Health: 1255

Thanks for fixing the problem.


 
UTC +0:00
1
WWO
User
28 June, 2019, 8:13 PM UTC

John the Fearless said:

- A convenient way of sending coordinates to chats 

Share any location coordinates by using the special button in the information window of a site on the Kingdom map.

As it stands, this implementation is worse than useless.


Because there is no context (like, 'Battle Report'), recipients have no idea why the coordinates have been posted. As such, they get ignored and become wasted background noise. (When they could have warned someone.)


Please enhance this facility to allow comments before/after the coordinates. e.g. "Tile Hitter 123:456" or "456:123 Silver Alpha Camp"
* If you found this post useful, please click 👍 below. ** You will probably get answers faster by using the KaW Discord server at https://discord.gg/rdyfTBT
UTC -5:00
1
WWO
User
29 June, 2019, 2:00 AM UTC

As stated, things are a misnomer.


There are actually 2 changes:

1. A convenient way of sending coordinates to chats

2. Coordinates in chats now have the kingdom post-pended to them.


They are *2* distinct changes.


The first is well enough.


The 2nd has just kiboshed the prior excellent coordinate display in chat.


If I enter 256:512 in chat, it now post-pends the enemy kingdom number, as that is where I am at.

Even though I'm in 'Your lands' chat, and meant my home kingdom's ES!



Plarium - please revert the change to only include kingdom number when added via the 'Share' button, and provide a description mechanism to display why the coordinates are being shared. (With battle reports, the description is already present - not so with the share mechanism.)





WWO said:


John the Fearless said:

- A convenient way of sending coordinates to chats 

Share any location coordinates by using the special button in the information window of a site on the Kingdom map.

As it stands, this implementation is worse than useless.


Because there is no context (like, 'Battle Report'), recipients have no idea why the coordinates have been posted. As such, they get ignored and become wasted background noise. (When they could have warned someone.)


Please enhance this facility to allow comments before/after the coordinates. e.g. "Tile Hitter 123:456" or "456:123 Silver Alpha Camp"

* If you found this post useful, please click 👍 below. ** You will probably get answers faster by using the KaW Discord server at https://discord.gg/rdyfTBT
UTC -5:00
0
User
29 June, 2019, 3:22 AM UTC
This game is becoming far too focused  on taking money out of the player, you have recently introduced level 31 -35  making possible for a player to become Super strong, however a player of a lower level can be obliterated in one attack . This effectively means that a poorer player has to pay more to have any chance of competing . I am a pretty strong player and in the past I have bought packages but I will from this moment on stop purchasing those packages , I am seriously considering stopping playing the game as it is becoming ridiculous to play on any kind of fair footing, it is not the game it used to be  and the changes you have implemented clearly indicate that you are just interested only in taking money from the punter. 
UTC +0:00
3
User
29 June, 2019, 3:55 PM UTC

why plarium can not make an update without BUG's ?


UTC +0:00
1
WWO
User
30 June, 2019, 12:04 AM UTC

Nobody can make an update without bugs. Just the way the world is. Anyone who claims otherwise is inexperienced and should be ignored.

(Experience in one area does not equal experience in all areas.) [Bugs aren't released intentionally - we all have better and more pleasant ways to spend our time.]


Problem is exacerbated by all the different companies (so bugs beyond Plarium's control), and their bugs, between you and them. Plarium's ability to affect those bugs will be much diluted vis a vis their own - so corrections are harder and take even longer.




It is in Plarium's interest, and in everyone's, that the issues affecting the most get dealt with first - most efficient use of time spent. I have no doubt that they work on that basis.


Determining which those are is the problem.


Help yourself out by reporting your bugs (and so raising what affects you most higher on their list), rather than simply creating more black background noise than:

> why plarium can not make an update without BUG's ?

* If you found this post useful, please click 👍 below. ** You will probably get answers faster by using the KaW Discord server at https://discord.gg/rdyfTBT
UTC -5:00
1
User
1 July, 2019, 8:01 AM UTC

WWO said:


Nobody can make an update without bugs. Just the way the world is. Anyone who claims otherwise is inexperienced and should be ignored.

(Experience in one area does not equal experience in all areas.) [Bugs aren't released intentionally - we all have better and more pleasant ways to spend our time.]


Problem is exacerbated by all the different companies (so bugs beyond Plarium's control), and their bugs, between you and them. Plarium's ability to affect those bugs will be much diluted vis a vis their own - so corrections are harder and take even longer.




It is in Plarium's interest, and in everyone's, that the issues affecting the most get dealt with first - most efficient use of time spent. I have no doubt that they work on that basis.


Determining which those are is the problem.


Help yourself out by reporting your bugs (and so raising what affects you most higher on their list), rather than simply creating more black background noise than:

> why plarium can not make an update without BUG's ?

Sorry,

The extensions are of course outstanding and many have been waiting for them, 

BUT:


I have Big Problems with Speed since update, 

The game is as rarely experienced.


and the new extensions such as: (direct link) are partially not usable because the game is so frustrated that simply turns off the PC!


I play only on Browser, and i test mind. 5 Different browsers, and two different operating systems that are independent of each other, I get the same result everywhere: (at the moment not good playaple)!


You have an Answer? other in another Question: why the game "Vikings" has these Bugs after this update nothing?



UTC +0:00
1
User
12 July, 2019, 7:54 AM UTC
A better brief other than "Rebel Towers will appear"   this event has caused mass confusion.
UTC +0:00
1
6523241 users registered; 96641 topic; 441155 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger