The update: tier VII and related Studies, levels 32–35 for buildings, the Royal League, and more

16 Replies
Administrator
11 April, 2019, 12:05 PM UTC

Added:

- Tier VII 

Introducing the strongest of warriors, equipped with flaming gear: the Spear of Fury, Ash Rider, Flame Warrior, Sun Marksman, Armageddon, and the Spark. 

- The "Tier VII Warriors" category of Studies 

Unlock the Phoenix Brotherhood and enhance its characteristics. You will need the Sulfurum item to conduct these Studies. This can be obtained for passing checkpoints in Tournaments or found as part of Bank offers. 

- Levels 32–35 for buildings 

To upgrade all your buildings, except the Military Camp, you'll need Empire Ingots. These can be obtained for passing checkpoints in Tournaments or found as part of Bank offers.

- Upgrades for tier VII in the Alchemical Laboratory 

Increase the defense and offense of the warriors of the Phoenix Brotherhood. 

Added at players' request: 

- A restriction on joining an Order 

After quitting an Order, players cannot rejoin it for 24 hours. 

- The Royal League 

For the Lords with the most Power there is now a new League. 

- A warning when a Raid target has relocated 

In this situation, when attempting to send troops on a Raid, a notification will appear informing you that the action is not possible. 

Other: 

- You can find information about your offense against each troop type in reports, and for tier VII against other tiers too 

- General optimization 

What do you think: which feature in the update is most useful? Write your opinion below!

UTC +7:00
User
11 April, 2019, 2:56 PM UTC

With this update you should reduce the % speed and cost of everything under lvl 31 castle. That's what it is usualy done when in a MMORPG a new extension is out with higher lvl cap. The previous content is speed up. The aim is to give every players the opportunity to reach he highest places. At the moment, this new "extension" will do nothing but make the 10% of your most active and powerfull players to buy like crasy to stay on the top of the list. The other 90% of the community will have two choice. They can afford in the long therm or they realise they can't. They might get frustrated on all the great work already done and quit because you took them motivation. The plan has changed. Thoose players was maybe ready to climb the mount everest ( lvl 31), but certainly not to reach the moon  with a flying lawnmower 99999999 years later (lvl 35) ! 

UTC +0:00
User
11 April, 2019, 5:37 PM UTC

Over time the game has evolved, and today we have arrived at cities of level 35, T7 troops, an infinity of other devilries .. Unfortunately I know that the rewards and rewards in facing the attackers or opening the treasure and the same rewards as the tournaments remained unchanged at the beginning of the game. I hope there are changes to these things too. Think about it ...

User
11 April, 2019, 5:49 PM UTC

Motivate small players who grow up so slowly. The goal of being able to compete on equal terms becomes impossible without much money ..

User
11 April, 2019, 6:48 PM UTC

upgrades for very rich people I expect more update special event for the little ones 

User
11 April, 2019, 8:37 PM UTC
Looks to be just another $ grab for those who spend a lot which will make even more people who only spend a bit decide they can't compete & quit
UTC +10:00
RGT
User
11 April, 2019, 10:25 PM UTC
basically nothing for the mid-level or lower power players. None of these upgrades do anything for me.
User
11 April, 2019, 11:23 PM UTC
Bad Bad Bad.... I lost the Last motivation to play this game... 
User
13 April, 2019, 1:39 PM UTC
Only a few hours after the update some players where on level 35 already.  Did they gain the levels playing the game and improving their skills? No, not at all. Only with loads of gold and heavy money spending? The packs with ingots and sulfurum were available one day later, and really not cheap to get them either. Sorry guys, this is not a must-have-game anymore, it is becoming more and more ridiculous with every update. And on the long run you will not be able to motivate the small and midsize players, i.e. 90% of all players, to stay with all this. They will never reach level 35 in the next 500 years!
User
15 April, 2019, 12:33 AM UTC

What most players don't understand, is : the difference between 150B players and 500B players is exactly the same as the difference between 150M players and 500M players.

So .. it levels off.

AND : New Royal league puts the High Rollers away from the normal players .. Which is a good thing

ALSO : if you buy smart, and have a little patience.. YOu can easily reach 31. with Much LESS effort then before.

THEN : if you are able to organize your kingdom, and are in a strong order .. you can reach 50B in less then a year with a budget that is very very very reasonable (I did it, second attempt)

SO .. all said and done : TOP !  New challenge, great teambuilding ..

And ... I don't get it that SO much players don't get the game ... and never will.  It is a very reasonable investment for a lot of fun.

But Solo-slim players have to cough up a lot of money .. that is true..

so ... don't be solo-slim
WWO
User
15 April, 2019, 2:17 AM UTC

[eee8aa]BoromirII[-] said:

What most players don't understand, is : the difference between 150B players and 500B players is exactly the same as the difference between 150M players and 500M players.

So .. it levels off.

AND : New Royal league puts the High Rollers away from the normal players .. Which is a good thing

ALSO : if you buy smart, and have a little patience.. YOu can easily reach 31. with Much LESS effort then before.

THEN : if you are able to organize your kingdom, and are in a strong order .. you can reach 50B in less then a year with a budget that is very very very reasonable (I did it, second attempt)

SO .. all said and done : TOP !  New challenge, great teambuilding ..

And ... I don't get it that SO much players don't get the game ... and never will.  It is a very reasonable investment for a lot of fun.

But Solo-slim players have to cough up a lot of money .. that is true..

so ... don't be solo-slim

> the difference between 150B players and 500B players is exactly the same as the difference between 150M players and 500M players.

Not. Fatuous. Specious. There is no difference between 150M and 500M. Different expertises, different growth paths and strategies, but they are not invulnerable across all spectrums. Nor particularly strong.

[Let us not forget that a fair portion of such numbers comes from simply having troops. Which is to say, no direct correlation or reflection of their capabilities or expertise.]

However, at 150B, you will be invulnerable to those same 150M and 500M players, while the reverse is absolute - blink wrong and they will suck the life out of you. Repeatedly. When they can train t6 while 150M can only so fantasize ... the point of why new players should not play at all is obvious.

You are missing the point: For a free game, there is zero possibility for the playing field to be even without spending thousands. One's cleverness, expertise, or game play matters zero against those having big wallets and lots of 'spare' funds.

It does not level off.

- e.g. with the Cardinals and the need for Trophy of Arms, big players are zeroing anything that moves. Before somebody else does and raises themselves higher before they can themselves.

- this is even more true during events, since many kingdoms have k-wide NAPs in effect. So the only path the above have is to go raiding in foreign kingdoms. Especially during OvO against orders not their enemies - so get no event points for the pain they cause.

> AND : New Royal league puts the High Rollers away from the normal players

It doesn't and won't. See above.

Do please explain why you think it will.

> ALSO : if you buy smart, and have a little patience..

Again you miss the point - as soon as you say 'buy'.

Define patience. As pointed out earlier in the thread, things were already unreasonably long. Worse now.

> YOu can easily reach 31. with Much LESS effort then before.

What makes you think so? e.g. vis a vis Platinum scarcity.

> THEN : if you are able to organize your kingdom, and are in a strong order .. you can reach 50B in less then a year with a budget that is very very very reasonable (I did it, second attempt)

• Low level players have no credibility to organize anything. This is an oxymoron.
  • Strong order is beyond one's control.
  • you can reach 50B in less then a year with a budget that is very very very reasonable
    - don't think so. Or your definition of reasonable is unique.
    - Do let us know the basis for your conclusion. [Not disputing or arguing with it, just don't fathom how it could be correct.]

> New challenge, great teambuilding

This would seem true only for those already there and with the aforementioned wallets. Do please inform, if otherwise.

> And ... I don't get it that SO much players don't get the game ... and never will.  It is a very reasonable investment for a lot of fun.

Free game. Investment. Oxymoron. Not following. Elucidate please.

> But Solo-slim players have to cough up a lot of money .. that is true..

Chicken and egg?

(Team, Order, Cooperation, appear in none of the game ads / blurbs. There is no indication there is anything but solo, for some time.)

> so ... don't be solo-slim

Everyone has their own financial circumstances and constraints. Respect them, and that.

Question your assumptions, and reformulate your thinking from a perspective where your A is not universally everyone's A. [This is not a shot.] If someone has a different A than you, it is not invalid and is to be respected. If someone has a different A, and so a very different perspective  based upon their A, then your assumptions are wrong and do not apply to them. Examine your assumptions and consider if they universally apply to everyone in this free game. Consider modifying your comments. (I would definitely be interested in them, any such modification, and your thought path leading you to them.)

* For your particular A where A is some or multiple characteristics. e.g. Financial capacity, passive, aggressive, bully, defender, cooperator, leader, follower, ...

* If you found this post useful, please click 👍 below. ** You will probably get answers faster by using the KaW Discord server at https://discord.gg/rdyfTBT
UTC -5:00
User
18 April, 2019, 7:16 AM UTC

Thank you very much! These informations are very helpful!

UTC +1:00
User
19 April, 2019, 6:31 PM UTC

Again, no help or assistance for the smaller players. Just one look at the kingdoms you will see the significant number of players who quit the game after reaching levels 5 or below. this is because they realize that larger players (in the millions or billions) keep attacking the lower players so there is no chance for lower players to advance without having to spend large amounts of money!

There should be a level limit that keeps multi million players from attacking players with low numbers. This would keep players in the game longer. Furthermore, the game needs to delete all of the players who have stopped playing after a certain number of inactivity weeks. the game board is flooded wiht level 1 - 5 players who have not played for 20 weeks or more!.
User
3 May, 2019, 7:02 AM UTC
I would suggest lvl restricted bonus packages for the lower players, possibly add length of membership (time in game, from when started)    add limits / restrictions  on attacked x amount of levels  beneath you,  etc.  Also i agree with the cleaning out of in-actives,   regardless of lvl.   just set in place a lvl group and AFG(away from game) limit,  and set it in play.
User
16 May, 2019, 2:53 AM UTC
Just when I started getting close enough to compete with gear etc, the additions turned me into a small. With never receiving good enough offers to grow in any way. I have been patient in waiting for offers. I have received none. I can no longer continue if really good offers doesn't come soon. Seems playing games on a gaming machine would be much easier and less expensive at this point. Drowning here! Hope the 10% keeps Plarium afloat soon. 
User
20 May, 2019, 11:47 AM UTC
John the Fearless said:

Added:

- Tier VII 

Introducing the strongest of warriors, equipped with flaming gear: the Spear of Fury, Ash Rider, Flame Warrior, Sun Marksman, Armageddon, and the Spark. 

- The "Tier VII Warriors" category of Studies 

Unlock the Phoenix Brotherhood and enhance its characteristics. You will need the Sulfurum item to conduct these Studies. This can be obtained for passing checkpoints in Tournaments or found as part of Bank offers. 

- Levels 32–35 for buildings 

To upgrade all your buildings, except the Military Camp, you'll need Empire Ingots. These can be obtained for passing checkpoints in Tournaments or found as part of Bank offers.

- Upgrades for tier VII in the Alchemical Laboratory 

Increase the defense and offense of the warriors of the Phoenix Brotherhood. 

Added at players' request: 

- A restriction on joining an Order 

After quitting an Order, players cannot rejoin it for 24 hours. 

- The Royal League 

For the Lords with the most Power there is now a new League. 

- A warning when a Raid target has relocated 

In this situation, when attempting to send troops on a Raid, a notification will appear informing you that the action is not possible. 

Other: 

- You can find information about your offense against each troop type in reports, and for tier VII against other tiers too 

- General optimization 

What do you think: which feature in the update is most useful? Write your opinion below!

User
20 May, 2019, 11:50 AM UTC

Hi everybody,

when will the Level 32-35 filter be added to the watchman ?
6679368 users registered; 102982 topics; 454542 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger