Suggestions that will not be implemented in the game
User ID: 1046804
Post ID: 271646
23 February, 2017, 9:45 AM UTC
Lords and Ladies, welcome to the thread where we list the improvements suggested by our valued players that unfortunately will not be implemented for various reasons.
1. Let points counter keeps going when a League gets the maximum level achievement. We are planning to add new achievements levels in the future.
2. Add new League achievement rewards. Current rewards are pretty good as a bonus.
3. Allow players to combine items (lower to higher). We are planning to add Sell feature.
4. Add smiles to the chat. This can provoke game performance issues.
5. Make darken a unit tab if it’s not available. You can't send it if it's not available.
6. Add power points sorting to the Beacons. This could make game server overloaded.
7. Give items from Chests that player doesn’t have. We don’t plan to get rid of the random factor.
8. Give rewards for the friends’ levels. This can provoke using alts and there are many difficulties with the rewards balance.
9. Add chat moderation. We have the offensive language filter.
10. Add personal achievements. We have already implemented them as Statues.