All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Dec 7, 2016, 10:5112/07/16
rnockjr said:

I wanted to make a suggest that beacon defense tournament point system needs to be revised.

Too many players get little or no reward for defending a beacon and taking massive losses. I realize that point are awarded based on who's troops killed the offense, but it is almost always awarded to the top few contributors with nothing awarded to the average castle.

In most leagues, half the league has 3-10million defense in a beacon then the other half 20-30 with a few monsters. The monsters get almost all the points and this is just not fair as everyone plays a part.

Also too many players are taking massive losses when they attack Beacons. Defensive players can receive points during PvP or Beacon Tournaments so they could be rewarded.
Dec 7, 2016, 23:3212/07/16
11/09/15

Hi! I would like to suggest to the operators that they make an option of trading (buying and selling) resources (food, gold and iron) among players, being a turning money the soulstone or sapphire. For each purchase made, Plarium would charge a percentage of sales tax. The Warehouse building would be a gateway to and out of the marketed resources.

A <Offers> button for displaying the resources in the sales window, with spaces to fill in "quantity" and "Price" to be filled by the offerer.

Another key <Purchases> to view the offers displayed by other players, with their respective "prices" and "Quantity", space to fill the "Quantity" desired for a purchase.

The transport of the goods would be carried out in caravans by the buyer.

It's basically this ... Anyone is bigger for more details.

Thank you all!

Dec 10, 2016, 07:4712/10/16
Dec 10, 2016, 09:33(edited)
06/27/16
Bonniejohara said:

Playing on my phone the icons on the right make it difficult to collect iron when I'm zoomed out. Please expand the view area a little or something. It's just annoying to have to change the zoom to collect resources.  If I could see the whole castle area too please

Declined. You can always zoom-in to collect your Resources. The Castle is too big to fit your phone screen ;)
If you play on a tablet can you see more? Just Curious
Dec 10, 2016, 08:2512/10/16
06/27/16
sharky_de_rat said:

We should be able to make better use of the contacts list.

Currently we can only filter on allie and enemy and search on player names.

First suggestion is to make it possible to filter en contact tag you have added, tags like avenge, spy, attack, info.....

Could you please attach a screenshot and show how this filter would look like so I could pass it to devs?

Dec 10, 2016, 08:5112/10/16
06/27/16

The contact list has been a source of frustration for me too.  If we could sort the contacts by distance or level it would be helpful. Maybe allow the player to name a contacts group. Also if you have sent spies or raids and they arrive while you are looking for another contact it sends you back to the top of the list. This takes forever if you are scrolling down through 150 contacts. I understand returning to the top of the list if you leave the contacts list but not while you are in it. Perhaps another option would be to allow you to select multiple targets to spy on or raid using check boxes. Then on the next screen you can assign the troops like you do now but each location would be listed. For example I'm allowed to send 12 spy attempts. I could choose 12 contacts via check boxes, indicate I wish to spy / raid. Then on the next screen show each of the 12 contacts listed and you could indicate one at a time there what troops to send.

Dec 10, 2016, 09:0012/10/16
Dec 10, 2016, 09:12(edited)
06/27/16
kris.valiente said:

3.) It would be handy to make a feature that allows you to rearrange your castle layout. When first starting the game, I was more concerned with learning what I was doing. I didn't realize you could select a different space for buildings until later because that arrow seems like it's telling you were to put those buildings in the tutorial. You could maybe make an item that you use (similar to the castle relocation items to move to different places on the map) to rearrange your buildings.

Declined. It's a good idea, but it's really hard to implement. It would require a lot of time and resources to develop. Maybe our devs will come back to this idea some day, but not in the near future.

Maybe they could change where the game suggests the buildings are placed, group them like the rss buildings. Maybe allow a building to be moved to an empty space. 
Dec 13, 2016, 11:3512/13/16
waltertebas said:

Hi! I would like to suggest to the operators that they make an option of trading (buying and selling) resources (food, gold and iron) among players, being a turning money the soulstone or sapphire. For each purchase made, Plarium would charge a percentage of sales tax. The Warehouse building would be a gateway to and out of the marketed resources.

A <Offers> button for displaying the resources in the sales window, with spaces to fill in "quantity" and "Price" to be filled by the offerer.

Another key <Purchases> to view the offers displayed by other players, with their respective "prices" and "Quantity", space to fill the "Quantity" desired for a purchase.

Thank you all!

We don't plan to implement trading feature in Stormfall:RoB. There are many opportunities to get resources in other ways.
Dec 13, 2016, 11:5412/13/16
Bonniejohara said:

The contact list has been a source of frustration for me too.  If we could sort the contacts by distance or level it would be helpful. Maybe allow the player to name a contacts group. Also if you have sent spies or raids and they arrive while you are looking for another contact it sends you back to the top of the list. This takes forever if you are scrolling down through 150 contacts. I understand returning to the top of the list if you leave the contacts list but not while you are in it. Perhaps another option would be to allow you to select multiple targets to spy on or raid using check boxes. Then on the next screen you can assign the troops like you do now but each location would be listed. For example I'm allowed to send 12 spy attempts. I could choose 12 contacts via check boxes, indicate I wish to spy / raid. Then on the next screen show each of the 12 contacts listed and you could indicate one at a time there what troops to send.

I would appreciate if you could describe all the filters for the Contact list so I could send it to our developers.
Dec 13, 2016, 14:0212/13/16
11/09/15

NIKITA METEOR said:

waltertebas said:

Thank you all!

We don't plan to implement trading feature in Stormfall:RoB. There are many opportunities to get resources in other ways.

I do not agree when you say that there are a lot of resources, so gold and iron are always missing and that makes people stop in the game. A purchase of these resources in the necessary quantities would help a great deal.

Dec 13, 2016, 14:4112/13/16
11/15/16
In the Crystal Vault, can we please have four slots. This would give players a better balance, whereby we could have two for offence and two for defence.
Dec 13, 2016, 14:4412/13/16
11/15/16
Can we please have the ability to exchange the low level Jewellers for something else. I currently have 28 of them which are totally useless to me. Perhaps exchange them for resources.
Dec 13, 2016, 18:4112/13/16

Hello there,

My suggestion is in regards to the contact list. 

1.  Search criteria expanded to text added in the contact comment section. 

2 .  To avoid having to re-scroll to the bottom each time I send a spy, back arrow should return me to the same spot like in the letters and report screen. 

3.  During scrolling through the contacts when battle / spy report comes in, it is at the top of the contact list again. 

Please resolve this frustrating issue trying to manage and utilize 150 contacts. Thank you

Dec 15, 2016, 04:4812/15/16

I would like to see an invasion function implemented.

Such a feature already exists in Total Domination:Reborn, I would like to see the same in 
Dec 16, 2016, 13:2012/16/16

Please increase catacomb level by 10 levels or higher to level 35 or level 45 catacomb so we can hold to more resource at least 100k of each resource.

Thank you plarium for all efforts toward better gameplay.

Dec 21, 2016, 10:5412/21/16
bennettj99 said:

In the Crystal Vault, can we please have four slots. This would give players a better balance, whereby we could have two for offence and two for defence.
Declined. We do not plan to add new active slots for the Crystal Vault. 
Dec 21, 2016, 11:0512/21/16

++CAMELOT++ said:

Hello there,

My suggestion is in regards to the contact list. 

1.  Search criteria expanded to text added in the contact comment section. 

2 .  To avoid having to re-scroll to the bottom each time I send a spy, back arrow should return me to the same spot like in the letters and report screen. 

3.  During scrolling through the contacts when battle / spy report comes in, it is at the top of the contact list again. 

Please resolve this frustrating issue trying to manage and utilize 150 contacts. Thank you

Hi!

1. Declined. Unfortunately, it's technically impossible to add a search feature to the contact comment section.

2. How do you want to avoid this exactly?

3. We are already working on it.
Dec 21, 2016, 11:1212/21/16
WhiteEdgedFox said:

I would like to see an invasion function implemented.

Such a feature already exists in Total Domination:Reborn, I would like to see the same in 
It's a different game, and we don't plan to implement Invasion feature according to the game balance.
Dec 21, 2016, 11:1312/21/16

ProPlayer said:

Please increase catacomb level by 10 levels or higher to level 35 or level 45 catacomb so we can hold to more resource at least 100k of each resource.

Thank you plarium for all efforts toward better gameplay.

We are planning to add new buildings levels in the feature.
Dec 22, 2016, 07:0712/22/16
12/22/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

stormfall said:

I think what this player meant is that the game waits too long before it begins to offer the better deals. If so I agree. 

I usually only buy sapphire packs once a month because that is how long it takes the game to get back to the $1.99, $4.99,$9.99 + 3000-5000% bonus item packages.

I understand your company needing to make money...i don't mind that but I like to get the best value when I make a purchase. It would be interesting to see what happened to revenue if you were to try reducing the time between the 'big deal build ups'. I would personally make purchases more often.

That may be what the original poster meant when he wrote about Sam Walton and Walmarts success. He sold many items for a lower price instead of few items at a higher price. Just an idea to pass on to the financial members of your team.

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later.

Dec 22, 2016, 09:0912/22/16
12/22/16

The problem isn't waiting for a better package to appear as i am a very patient player. The problem is, that when a purchase is made regardless of package type or price, as i have made purchases on the 2hrly packages and also the bonus packages and the same thing has happened on each purchase occasion.

Once the 2 hour timer is finished after a purchase is made,  all of the currently priced 2 hourly package options are removed for several days minimum if not weeks, regardless of which value package is purchased. This is NOT a random algorithm, as the results are NOT random. The results are the same after each purchase, regardless of package price. It removes all of the cheapest packages and only makes exorbitantly priced packages available for up to several weeks. You say it's random but it is not. I have made at least 5 purchases for both the 2 hourly and for bonus packages and each time the current 2 hourly package pricing that were available, dissappear and are REPLACED with lower quality packages that have much higher prices. Only the bonus packages that have a multiple purchase options maintain their price for the available number that can be purchased. This is fine and how the other packages should also be treated. Buying a single 2 hourly package or even one of the 2 or possibly 3 bonus packages means the 2 hourly packages that were available are removed and replaced with different packages that have an Astronomical price in comparison to what was available before a purchase was made. 

As the results are identical each time, this can not and is not random in any way shape or form and this needs to be looked into. I would like to make multiple purchases in the same day for the different types, but same price, of 2 hourly packages that become available throughout the day, but this is impossible when a single purchase removes the other options that would be available and replaces them with more expensive and less beneficial packages once the 2 hour timer has expired after any package is purchased.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.