All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Oct 19, 2016, 03:0510/19/16
Oct 19, 2016, 07:15(edited)
11/20/15

I would like to see an option to export stats. Many of us use Excel to track our league players and their activity.

Passed to devs.
Oct 19, 2016, 09:1410/19/16
Oct 20, 2016, 07:52(edited)
09/27/16

Hello 

I would like the idea of Marshall being able to recall all units of defence on beacon like its done with off units they come back at their owners it should be the same with defence. Also when players have to sent defence at beacon/fortress they would need like an approval from the Marshall.

Or to give Marshall more power at beacon management and fortress too.

This would change the game a lot. ^^

Declined. We can't give Marshalls such a power over someone's Units. One thing is Offense that can be caught, and another thing is Defense that should be stationed at the Beacon to protect it.

Oct 19, 2016, 13:3110/19/16
Oct 21, 2016, 09:06(edited)
07/08/16

Simple one - The ability to organize items in your Hero inventory.  Even just simply being able to star certain items would be helpful.  If already posted as an idea sorry, the search option is not working.

I've passed a similar suggestion - to add sort option. It wasn't considered yet.
Oct 20, 2016, 15:0210/20/16
Oct 21, 2016, 09:09(edited)
07/08/16

Another suggestion, not for dev but for the customer service department so it should be easy to implement. Although I didn't participate in the tournament that resulted with the amulet mess I've seen how it has been handled.  Sometimes stuff like this happens, mistakes get made.  When such an incident happens, this is where customer service really needs to kick in.  People need to be notified of the error, an apology and explaination should happen.  They need to go the extra mile and send out in game mails or emails to all the people that were involved.  If that is too difficult then send out one of those notifications that everyone in the game gets like the special event notifications.  This gets done before you start taking all the items back.  It's communicating with the players and it makes them less resentful and more understanding when you have such a massive glitch.  Players shouldn't have to open ticket to find out why their items were removed.  The customer service department needs to switch to a more proactive approach when mistakes like this happen.  It created an unbalance and I completely get that it needed to be fixed, but the path to how these things are resolved is very important.

Thank you for your suggestion. I think you're absolutely right. Such situations should be explained to the players involved. Of course we will do our best to avoid such issues in the future, but also we will accept your suggestion to give more information to players that were affected by the error.
Oct 20, 2016, 17:3510/20/16
Oct 21, 2016, 09:11(edited)
10/09/16

Can we have a way to rearrange our castles buildings

Unfortunately, no. This suggestion was declined. We have building slots, not free space for building, that's why it's hard to implement.
Oct 22, 2016, 15:0810/22/16
07/08/16
KashAz said:

Another suggestion, not for dev but for the customer service department so it should be easy to implement. Although I didn't participate in the tournament that resulted with the amulet mess I've seen how it has been handled.  Sometimes stuff like this happens, mistakes get made.  When such an incident happens, this is where customer service really needs to kick in.  People need to be notified of the error, an apology and explaination should happen.  They need to go the extra mile and send out in game mails or emails to all the people that were involved.  If that is too difficult then send out one of those notifications that everyone in the game gets like the special event notifications.  This gets done before you start taking all the items back.  It's communicating with the players and it makes them less resentful and more understanding when you have such a massive glitch.  Players shouldn't have to open ticket to find out why their items were removed.  The customer service department needs to switch to a more proactive approach when mistakes like this happen.  It created an unbalance and I completely get that it needed to be fixed, but the path to how these things are resolved is very important.

Thank you for your suggestion. I think you're absolutely right. Such situations should be explained to the players involved. Of course we will do our best to avoid such issues in the future, but also we will accept your suggestion to give more information to players that were affected by the error.
Thank you!!
Oct 24, 2016, 18:0910/24/16
Oct 26, 2016, 09:00(edited)
10/22/16

my suggestions:

1. Ask for league help for building requests or resources

We're working on a similar feature.

1. More paragon level or level 10 starts a new vip level 

1. Standard greeting message for new members

1. Filter for league statistics that only selected ranks are visible 

Could you please give more details?

1. Besieging of other castles to get resources

Declined, we are not planning to add this feature to Rise of Balur.

1. Increase the membership number of the league, by donating items from the players. These items can be purchased with sapphires or when the players have reached a full level (e.g., 50, 60, 70, etc.)

Oct 29, 2016, 21:2010/29/16
Oct 31, 2016, 10:34(edited)
10/29/16

In the league hall under the statistics menu, can you add an option to see the total statistics for the league? Right now we have to manually add up all the members statistics to get a league total and it's a hassle. It seems like it would be an easy thing to add. Thank you, I know all league leaders would appreciate it!

Nov 4, 2016, 13:2311/04/16
Nov 8, 2016, 11:50(edited)

When hamlets get attacked, let the alive units returning back to castle carry the respective amount they can bring back, rather then send only alive units back n no res. Please consider. Thnx.

Nov 9, 2016, 15:3311/09/16

Chiedevo se fosse possibile recuperare tutti i castelli nn registrati e investire qualche decina di euri?? Aspetto una risposta grazie!!I wondering if it was possible to recover all the castles nn registered and invest a few tens of euros ?? I expect an answer thanks !!

Nov 11, 2016, 08:1411/11/16
domenicobasilenapoli said:

Chiedevo se fosse possibile recuperare tutti i castelli nn registrati e investire qualche decina di euri?? Aspetto una risposta grazie!!I wondering if it was possible to recover all the castles nn registered and invest a few tens of euros ?? I expect an answer thanks !!

Please, create a topic in this section and describe your issue in more detail.
Nov 13, 2016, 10:0111/13/16
Nov 14, 2016, 10:59(edited)
09/03/16

Could you guys add a search engine under the "statistics" part of the league hall to search for certain members defense and offense numbers? The league I'm in made a spreadsheet to keep track of beacon strength and growth and it was a real pain to have to manually scroll through the members list to find one particular members strength, you guys already have the option to search for players under "members", that would be extremely helpful when trying to find out information about certain league members strength.

Thanks,

Hogwarts ( 300 )

Nov 20, 2016, 17:1811/20/16
Nov 21, 2016, 10:16(edited)

Greetings,

I have a possibility minor but will be very helpful suggestion. When in a league and reinforcements are sent to fellow members it would be a very useful thing to display the total amount of defense units in the league rooster. This would make it so easy to tell which members have units and which don't as well as how much to allow users to more easily balance reinforcements.

Thank you in advance!

Declined. It may be used by spies, so it's important to hide this information from the extraneous players.

Nov 25, 2016, 00:5711/25/16

한국어 번역 좀 제대로 해주세요... 
한국어 번역이 너무 대충 해놓은것 같아서 게임때마다 좀 그래요.

한국어 번역 제대로 해놓으면 하는 사람ㄷ

Nov 25, 2016, 09:1911/25/16
inniungniu said:

한국어 번역 좀 제대로 해주세요... 
한국어 번역이 너무 대충 해놓은것 같아서 게임때마다 좀 그래요.

한국어 번역 제대로 해놓으면 하는 사람ㄷ

Hi! Please, visit our Community, so you could find answers to your questions. Here is a link.
Dec 1, 2016, 02:0812/01/16
Dec 1, 2016, 02:31(edited)
08/08/15

Hi , I have a few suggestions. 

1 . Movable items in your hero inventory. 

2. The ability to discard unwanted items.or preferably a system that would allow you to earn keys when breaking uncommon rare or mythic items. Such as same color key "shards" which then could be combined to produce a desired key. 

3.Removing the weor protection item. It has made the war aspect of the game much less fun. 

4. Adding both a defensive occult and offensive. Best in class Amulet units. And the ability to level up your alter to produce more amulets over the desired time. 

5 . Bring back the hybrid tournaments , and the defense and offense specific sapphire packs. 

Thanks for the read . See you o.k.
Dec 1, 2016, 04:0412/01/16
12/01/16
More advertising.  The game isn't getting very many new players. Could we at least get more 
Dec 2, 2016, 14:5012/02/16

shawnwilliams9807 said:

Hi , I have a few suggestions. 

1 . Movable items in your hero inventory. 

2. The ability to discard unwanted items.or preferably a system that would allow you to earn keys when breaking uncommon rare or mythic items. Such as same color key "shards" which then could be combined to produce a desired key. 

3.Removing the weor protection item. It has made the war aspect of the game much less fun. 

4. Adding both a defensive occult and offensive. Best in class Amulet units. And the ability to level up your alter to produce more amulets over the desired time. 

5 . Bring back the hybrid tournaments , and the defense and offense specific sapphire packs. 

Thanks for the read . See you o.k.

Greetings!

1. What do you mean when you say "movable"?

2. Declined. We don't plan to add discard feature in the near future.

3. This item could be used by novices or players who can't protect themselves by some reasons. So we won't remove this item.

4. Declined. We don't plan to add new Units in the near future.

5. What exactly Tournaments do you mean? 
Dec 2, 2016, 14:5212/02/16

Demonic_juggalo1 said:

More advertising.  The game isn't getting very many new players. Could we at least get more 

There are enough advertisements at the moment I think :) New players appear every day.

Dec 5, 2016, 14:3812/05/16
02/04/16

I wanted to make a suggest that beacon defense tournament point system needs to be revised.

Too many players get little or no reward for defending a beacon and taking massive losses. I realize that point are awarded based on who's troops killed the offense, but it is almost always awarded to the top few contributors with nothing awarded to the average castle.

In most leagues, half the league has 3-10million defense in a beacon then the other half 20-30 with a few monsters. The monsters get almost all the points and this is just not fair as everyone plays a part.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.