All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Jun 26, 2018, 06:3106/26/18
01/11/16

danika said:

Thank you for having me post on the forum, cuz the in-game request was "solved." Since the stoneheart event, there have been little to no soul stone reward events. Please resolve this! 

Thanks

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the forum.

Soulstone will remain a scarce resource in the game as far I know.

Currently, there is Solo Beacon PVP tournament running with Soulstones as rewards.

Jul 23, 2018, 23:3107/23/18
05/19/16
Townhall, category Fortifications has Castle guards and Improvements lumped in with Fortifications.  Can each have its own category?  Makes game easier.
Jul 24, 2018, 06:3607/24/18
01/11/16
mb_lurker said:

Townhall, category Fortifications has Castle guards and Improvements lumped in with Fortifications.  Can each have its own category?  Makes game easier.
Can you please explain again what you are suggesting?
Aug 2, 2018, 09:0108/02/18
02/15/16
Already third time I bring this up... If on the wheel of fortune I roll fortification discound. Is it possible to make it count also on upgrading existing walls/towers? 
Aug 2, 2018, 11:2908/02/18
01/11/16
kakkmartin said:

Already third time I bring this up... If on the wheel of fortune I roll fortification discound. Is it possible to make it count also on upgrading existing walls/towers? 
Sorry, but I am unable to understand what are you suggesting.
Aug 6, 2018, 13:4108/06/18
10/21/16
Terrible user interface when sending troops. This last game update is totally user unfriendly!
Aug 6, 2018, 14:0308/06/18
01/11/16

MeliMeli said:

Terrible user interface when sending troops. This last game update is totally user unfriendly!

What part did you dislike?

If you give it some time, you will get used to it.
Aug 7, 2018, 00:3808/07/18
Aug 7, 2018, 00:38(edited)
07/08/16

Gandalf said:

MeliMeli said:

What part did you dislike?

If you give it some time, you will get used to it.

No.  It was a completely unnecessary change.  It made things more difficult.  UI updates are supposed to make the interface more user friendly and require less clicks for actions to happen.  This does the opposite for everything.  I hate having to take the wet blanket attitude to things in-game, but the series of poor game development changes is really starting to wear on me and tons of other players.  Plarium needs to take a step back and really look at the people they have developing this game and determine whether they actually understand how the players play, what they do in game and what they want out of the game.  
Aug 7, 2018, 01:4408/07/18
Aug 7, 2018, 12:38(edited)
07/08/16
I can get used to the new units and the new interface for sending troops to battle but the things below are making the game not worth the effort to play-

1.  Chat needs to be fixed.  It should not take two clicks to utilize league chat.  Regional and global are pretty unused after you are out of bubble town.  League chat is what matters and it should be super easy to use. 

2.  When you send raids/spy missions, the map should not bump you back to your own castle.  This makes raiding rss very inefficient which is a huge part of the game for everyone.  This wastes far too much player time. 

3.  When you send units directly from the Grand Marshall reports it should not bump you back to your castle screen.  We need to stay on the Grand Marshall screen after units are sent.  This wastes player time. 

4. Training the new Spirit Wardens should be the same type of interface as regular troops.  It makes no sense that they function differently to fill a queue.  It is confusing and inefficient.  Similar functioning interfaces should be consistent.   

5. Sending troops to a battleground should not pop you back to the castle screen.  It should put you back in the bg interface as it did before.  This wastes player time. 

6. When I send units to a hamlet I need to be able to see the amount of resources collected and the time duration it will take.  It makes no sense that this useful function was removed.  

7. There was more than enough room on the Train Units tab to add the Spirit Ward training to the same place all other units are trained.  I see spacing for two more additions.   It feels like Plarium didn’t want to put in the effort to make it easy for the players.  It seems silly that we have to go to a different location to train these units. 

8. Taking away the 7% boost because you added more lost arts is pretty much a big middle finger to players who have played this game for a very long time.  The smarter move would have been to add an additional 3% buff when they unlocked the all new lost arts.  This was a great way to upset players and make the tremendous amount of time they have spent playing your game and unlocking stuff feel unappreciated.  
Aug 7, 2018, 13:1708/07/18
Aug 7, 2018, 13:40(edited)
01/11/16

KashAz said:

I can get used to the new units and the new interface for sending troops to battle but the things below are making the game not worth the effort to play-

1.  Chat needs to be fixed.  It should not take two clicks to utilize league chat.  Regional and global are pretty unused after you are out of bubble town.  League chat is what matters and it should be super easy to use. 

2.  When you send raids/spy missions, the map should not bump you back to your own castle.  This makes raiding rss very inefficient which is a huge part of the game for everyone.  This wastes far too much player time. 

3.  When you send units directly from the Grand Marshall reports it should not bump you back to your castle screen.  We need to stay on the Grand Marshall screen after units are sent.  This wastes player time. 

4. Training the new Spirit Wardens should be the same type of interface as regular troops.  It makes no sense that they function differently to fill a queue.  It is confusing and inefficient.  Similar functioning interfaces should be consistent.   

5. Sending troops to a battleground should not pop you back to the castle screen.  It should put you back in the bg interface as it did before.  This wastes player time. 

6. When I send units to a hamlet I need to be able to see the amount of resources collected and the time duration it will take.  It makes no sense that this useful function was removed.  

7. There was more than enough room on the Train Units tab to add the Spirit Ward training to the same place all other units are trained.  I see spacing for two more additions.   It feels like Plarium didn’t want to put in the effort to make it easy for the players.  It seems silly that we have to go to a different location to train these units. 

8. Taking away the 7% boost because you added more lost arts is pretty much a big middle finger to players who have played this game for a very long time.  The smarter move would have been to add an additional 3% buff when they unlocked the all new lost arts.  This was a great way to upset players and make the tremendous amount of time they have spent playing your game and unlocking stuff feel unappreciated.  

1. It's part of next game events so please wait.

2. It's a bug and will be fixed soon

3. It's a bug and will be fixed soon

4. Give it some time and you may get hang of it soon.

5. It's a bug and will be fixed soon

6. We will inform game developers about it

7. Give it some time and you may get hang of it soon.

8. Your suggestion is good but now it is what it is, just try to work on discovering more arts

Have a good day

Aug 9, 2018, 18:3108/09/18
06/15/17

-for the new screen to sending troops, it could be possible to see a number with the total units to send?

if you choose 20 paladins and 20 knights, in the upper menu shows 40

-maybe the square with the unit could be a little more small

:)

i prefer this than scroll down forever to find paladins

Aug 10, 2018, 13:0208/10/18
02/15/16
Gandalf said:

kakkmartin said:

If I get fortification discount, I may buy 2-3 walls for discount. But if I have the full perimeter but they are mixed lvl walls, lets say lvl 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10. I can't buy more wall, if perimeter is full already, but would like to be able to upgrade lower lvl walls to higher lvls with this discount. 
Aug 10, 2018, 14:5308/10/18
Bueno. Las actualizaciones están chéveres. Pero si sería bueno que hicieran en el juego mejores maneras de ganar zafiros. 
Aug 11, 2018, 03:1108/11/18
01/11/16

kakkmartin said:

Gandalf said:

kakkmartin said:

If I get fortification discount, I may buy 2-3 walls for discount. But if I have the full perimeter but they are mixed lvl walls, lets say lvl 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10. I can't buy more wall, if perimeter is full already, but would like to be able to upgrade lower lvl walls to higher lvls with this discount. 

We don't have much influence on the discounts that you personally receive in the game. All these discounts are generated randomly for all the players in the game.

So, if you haven't received the Special Offer that you like, chances are rather high that you will receive it soon. The more you wait the lesser the package will cost you.

Aug 11, 2018, 03:1408/11/18
01/11/16

WrAngel said:

Bueno. Las actualizaciones están chéveres. Pero si sería bueno que hicieran en el juego mejores maneras de ganar zafiros. 

Good. The updates are cool. But it would be good if they made better ways to win sapphires in the game.

Hola, me alegra que te hayan gustado las actualizaciones. A veces se ejecutan varios torneos que pueden ofrecer mejores recompensas. Además, intente participar en eventos x2.2 ya que ofrecen mejores recompensas comparativas.

Hello, Glad you liked the updates. There are sometimes multiple tournaments running which can offer better rewards. Also, try to participate in x2.2 events as they offer better rewards comparatively.

Aug 11, 2018, 03:1808/11/18
05/28/17
I get what you were trying to do with the sending troops page. Like yea it looks much cleaner but my god is it ever annoying to use. I’m doing twice the work now just to get units out. Harder to find where they are too in that mumbo jumbo mess. Looks cleaner though... that’s about it. Maybe you could have the scroller for number of units under each picture. That way I don’t have to click on it then go to the bottom of my screen and select the number of units everytime. (Terrible for raiding). Or just revert to the old way. Or even let the players customize a bit and give them a choice of what they prefer (old or new)
NeversmilexCommunity Manager
Aug 13, 2018, 12:2608/13/18
10/24/16
Trent Kestin said:

I get what you were trying to do with the sending troops page. Like yea it looks much cleaner but my god is it ever annoying to use. I’m doing twice the work now just to get units out. Harder to find where they are too in that mumbo jumbo mess. Looks cleaner though... that’s about it. Maybe you could have the scroller for number of units under each picture. That way I don’t have to click on it then go to the bottom of my screen and select the number of units everytime. (Terrible for raiding). Or just revert to the old way. Or even let the players customize a bit and give them a choice of what they prefer (old or new)
Thanks for your feedback, my Lord! It's possible that some changes may be added to this Troops window in the nearest future. For example, we're planning to change the mechanics in the way so that by default no units will be selected. It will be "0", and you'll have to choose as many of them as you need.
Aug 14, 2018, 03:2408/14/18
01/28/15
Hey these new upgrades suck especially the troops selection you don't know what you are sending, my suggestion go back to the old way don't fix what is not broken
Aug 15, 2018, 22:5208/15/18
09/22/17
The new troop interface doesnt work. I cant controll what troops i send on raids anymore. Its all messed up. Ive sent numerous tickets and all i get back is i just dont like new. Thats wrong. It doesnt work. Please fix it
Aug 16, 2018, 05:4308/16/18
01/11/16

Have you updated your game from the store recently? It should fix many bugs.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.