Search
Comments
Apr 29, 2018, 13:0704/29/18
02/14/15
Gandalf said:

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

WE NEED A BETTER SERVICE 

AND plz DO NOT remove a post just cuz u don’t like it [THE TRUTH DOES HURT]

Moderator who block players without any reson Should be without a job by now .. just sayin

<>Can  some1 tell me how come we can get 200k res from r team mates but we can post request for only150

& u guys need to give more options like what if I want 20ok gold not only 50k

This game is sooooo annoying 

<>Still can’t chat with all s1 players on RC or global total bs.. well most chats r BLANK 

This is a public forum. Your last post, like many others contained profanity, that's why it was blocked. It was communicated via message to you that you could re-post your opinion again after filtering out certain words. 
You are free to criticize on game features you don't like and it wont be removed, but please refrain from using any inappropriate language.

<> I hope developers take your suggestion regarding requesting more resources in league hall into consideration, but there is fixed limit/day on which a castle can receive caravans. It was created to avoid misuse by players having multiple accounts.

Apr 29, 2018, 13:2304/29/18
02/14/15

Like I told u in PM it was not I don’t know where u learnd English my guess is from a book (British)or google  !!

send me that post & mark where u think I used off language 

This is y thy need moderator from NYC ROFL =)))

& yes  I’m aware u can get 50kmax / player also aware u can get 200k daily max

So what about the regional chats is that ever gonna change or it is better for PLARIUM that new players create an other dead league just cuz can’t talk to any1 but noobs .. btw this is y thr r sooo mannydead casles

- also I would like to add notes to res so ppl can post what thy need res for

- PLARIUM. Should  also give Marshals options to be able to look @ all mass mail sent out to the league!!

-my item shortcut still not fixed ( u know when u wanna upgrade something & my items res pops up sayin that u should use 100k when u got a bunch of other ones ) I think PLARIUM just want us to waste res like we can’t see what’s going on

NeversmilexCommunity Manager
Apr 30, 2018, 10:2004/30/18
10/24/16

Trent Kestin said:

How about the ability to move contacts around in your list. I want to move a contact from the 170th position to the first so that I don’t have to scroll all the way down everytime I want to see that contact.

Hello, my Lord! Thanks a lot for your suggestion!

I've noted it, and will pass it to the team on the nearest meeting :)

Apr 30, 2018, 10:2804/30/18
10/24/16

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

Like I told u in PM it was not I don’t know where u learnd English my guess is from a book (British)or google  !!

send me that post & mark where u think I used off language 

This is y thy need moderator from NYC ROFL =)))

& yes  I’m aware u can get 50kmax / player also aware u can get 200k daily max

So what about the regional chats is that ever gonna change or it is better for PLARIUM that new players create an other dead league just cuz can’t talk to any1 but noobs .. btw this is y thr r sooo mannydead casles

- also I would like to add notes to res so ppl can post what thy need res for

- PLARIUM. Should  also give Marshals options to be able to look @ all mass mail sent out to the league!!

-my item shortcut still not fixed ( u know when u wanna upgrade something & my items res pops up sayin that u should use 100k when u got a bunch of other ones ) I think PLARIUM just want us to waste res like we can’t see what’s going on

Hello, my Lady!

First of all, may I please ask you to avoid using so much capital letters. It's forbidden on the Forum.
Also, please treat moderators and developers with respect, because they are doing their best to help you.

As for your questions. I've passed the suggestion about the notes added to rss, however, it's rather hard technically to implement it, and that's why the suggestion most likely won't be implemented.
Another suggestion about Marshals seems reasonable to me. It was passed to the team, and the devs are now thinking of limiting the rights of those, who have just joined the League, so that they can't abuse the League chat, for example.
As for your third concern about the item - please contact our Support team here. They will check this case individually.

Thanks a lot for your post, and I do hope that you have a great day ahead! ;)

May 4, 2018, 17:4805/04/18
12/02/16

Would be nice if each league could have a statistics for every member base on raids army grow and rate of  participate in league quest per month or week with a reward base on the activity of each account :-)

May 6, 2018, 04:5805/06/18
01/11/16

giannisfitzi said:

Would be nice if each league could have a statistics for every member base on raids army grow and rate of  participate in league quest per month or week with a reward base on the activity of each account :-)

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the forum. I will try to address each of your suggestion

-Statistics for raids is not that useful, as its not a important factor for team support.
-Army growth information is already available under Statistics currently. Marshall has a option to choose which rank gets this access.
-Regarding information on league quest activity may also be difficult to implement but it can still be monitored easily by everyone during any league quest. However for a Marshall to reward a player based on participation in league activity, this suggestion was already passed to game developers and we may see something for this in future.

Suggestions under review

If you have any more suggestions or want to discuss about game, please write it under any suitable thread post. 

May 9, 2018, 03:5605/09/18
10/15/15
giannisfitzi said:

I agree, it would be more fun to even get league achievements for like offense killed defending castles, offense in beacons, beacons held and for the time held lol or well those were my recommended ideas :) as Gandalf said, we will send it to the developers to suggest in an update and I will to because I really agree with your suggestions!
May 20, 2018, 09:3205/20/18
12/02/16
Ashes1770 said:

giannisfitzi said:

I agree, it would be more fun to even get league achievements for like offense killed defending castles, offense in beacons, beacons held and for the time held lol or well those were my recommended ideas :) as Gandalf said, we will send it to the developers to suggest in an update and I will to because I really agree with your suggestions!
My point is to give a reason to the players to be more active by giving them a reward. That is the idea ;-)
May 21, 2018, 21:1305/21/18
10/15/15

giannisfitzi said:

Ashes1770 said:

giannisfitzi said:

My point is to give a reason to the players to be more active by giving them a reward. That is the idea ;-)

I agree with you completely and would cause more activity if they got rewards for more of those types of events.

I think the event we just had this weekend really helped activity as well! Did you enjoy it?
May 23, 2018, 21:1205/23/18
12/02/16

Ashes1770 said:

giannisfitzi said:

Ashes1770 said:

giannisfitzi said:

I agree with you completely and would cause more activity if they got rewards for more of those types of events.

I think the event we just had this weekend really helped activity as well! Did you enjoy it?
Was something new!! Was a good one :-)
May 25, 2018, 01:5205/25/18
10/15/15
giannisfitzi said:

Ashes1770 said:

giannisfitzi said:

Ashes1770 said:

giannisfitzi said:

Was something new!! Was a good one :-)
I totally agree and glad you enjoyed it!! Hopefully we get more in the near future
May 28, 2018, 04:5505/28/18
08/12/17
Changes should be made in the raid time...like when i send a raid over 3k km. It takes 1 day as well as when i send at 2k km. It takes one day...its violating physics
May 31, 2018, 14:3605/31/18
10/15/15
Prinçé Alök said:

Changes should be made in the raid time...like when i send a raid over 3k km. It takes 1 day as well as when i send at 2k km. It takes one day...its violating physics
That is all based on where you have your castle. There are things you can upgrade and in your hero abilites you can make them march faster. your league can upgrade the knowledge in the fort as well to help speed up their movement. Using Valkrye and pikemen do make raids take a lot longer. Pick troops to send that march faster than others :)
Jun 2, 2018, 20:1406/02/18
02/14/15
Yo plzzz add more raids to obelisk & add new stuff for dragon !
Jun 2, 2018, 23:5506/02/18
01/11/16

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

Hello and hope you are doing well.

Thank you for suggestions.

Jun 5, 2018, 07:4406/05/18
10/24/16

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

Hi! We've already passed this suggestion about the stuff for Dragon - you can check it here (paragraph 9).

As for the Obelisk of Power - I haven't heard anything about it yet. But I'm sure that the devs can also consider this option if they notice that a decent percentage of players on the server have it maxed out.

Thanks once again for your suggestions!

Jun 9, 2018, 11:2306/09/18
10/13/16
Hello plarium. I was thinking it would be a good idea to add more dragon type elements as the dragon stone instead of it just being the fire dragon. Perhaps give each dragon Ice, fire, earth, lighting, and shadow,  their own unique perks that could catribute into your troops, or resources.  
Jun 9, 2018, 15:1906/09/18
01/11/16

Xenodragon21 said:

Hello plarium. I was thinking it would be a good idea to add more dragon type elements as the dragon stone instead of it just being the fire dragon. Perhaps give each dragon Ice, fire, earth, lighting, and shadow,  their own unique perks that could catribute into your troops, or resources.  

Hello, 

Dragon stone is already providing resources boost and also adding offensive/defensive boost up to 25% when enabled. 

However, game developers may add more dragon arts in future. 

Jun 13, 2018, 02:0006/13/18
10/15/15
Xenodragon21 said:

Do you mean adding more than one dragon to the Dragon Arts as different sections or just adding more types of stones to activate abilities?
Jun 25, 2018, 15:5206/25/18
11/30/16

Thank you for having me post on the forum, cuz the in-game request was "solved." Since the stoneheart event, there have been little to no soul stone reward events. Please resolve this! 

Thanks

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.