All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Mar 20, 2018, 17:1603/20/18
03/01/16

bennettj99 said:

So we have four tournaments, including a three day PvP tournament. But alas None of them have Soulstones as part of their rewards. How on earth are we supposed to progress in this game without Soulstones. Since the launch of your new Stoneheart feature, Soulstones have become even rarer. Some of us still need to unlock Standard troops. We need Soulstones. Server 2 hasn't seen Any offers for Soulstones for months, whilst there was one on Server 1 a few weeks ago. This game has become fixated with Stoneheart, get your concentration back on those who need Soulstones to progress.

Hello, my Lord! For example, you can get Soulstones in Tournaments. And in this case, I don't agree that one server has some offers and another doesn't have any. We launch Tournaments for all servers and discounts\offers as well. 

Mar 21, 2018, 23:1303/21/18
11/15/16
Alina Bright said:

bennettj99 said:

So we have four tournaments, including a three day PvP tournament. But alas None of them have Soulstones as part of their rewards. How on earth are we supposed to progress in this game without Soulstones. Since the launch of your new Stoneheart feature, Soulstones have become even rarer. Some of us still need to unlock Standard troops. We need Soulstones. Server 2 hasn't seen Any offers for Soulstones for months, whilst there was one on Server 1 a few weeks ago. This game has become fixated with Stoneheart, get your concentration back on those who need Soulstones to progress.

Hello, my Lord! For example, you can get Soulstones in Tournaments. And in this case, I don't agree that one server has some offers and another doesn't have any. We launch Tournaments for all servers and discounts\offers as well. 

You are totally incorrect. I have castles on Both Servers one and two. I can assure you that there have been two Soulstone offers on Server one and None on Server two, in the past couple of months. With regards to Soulstones being available in tournaments, that is a Joke, read my post again more carefully. There have been very limited tournaments with Soulstones since you brought out the Stoneheart troops. My castle on Server two hasn't  seen any tournaments with Soulstones as a reward for ages. It's all very well you discounting my opinion, but please get your facts straight. Soulstones are a key part of progression in this game and there shortage of supply is ridiculous. Why not make them available in the Black Market? The amount that one can win in tournaments is rediculously low in number.
Mar 22, 2018, 12:1203/22/18
03/01/16
bennettj99 said:

Alina Bright said:

bennettj99 said:

You are totally incorrect. I have castles on Both Servers one and two. I can assure you that there have been two Soulstone offers on Server one and None on Server two, in the past couple of months. With regards to Soulstones being available in tournaments, that is a Joke, read my post again more carefully. There have been very limited tournaments with Soulstones since you brought out the Stoneheart troops. My castle on Server two hasn't  seen any tournaments with Soulstones as a reward for ages. It's all very well you discounting my opinion, but please get your facts straight. Soulstones are a key part of progression in this game and there shortage of supply is ridiculous. Why not make them available in the Black Market? The amount that one can win in tournaments is rediculously low in number.
Hello, my Lord! Thank you for the details. It's a strange situation because as far as I know, we launch all events at one time for all servers. I'll try to find information about that and pass to the team your feedback. 
Mar 23, 2018, 17:5603/23/18
02/14/15
Alina Bright said:

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

Yes we need a report that troops arrived as reinforcment 

Reason why is we was attacking 1castle with my team mates ... 1 of my teammate troops arrived as reinforcment insted of RAId we was speed hitting he had no clue that his troops arrived @ all let alone arrived as reinforcment till we killed his troops!!

Hello, my Lady! As far as I know, we don't have plans to add such report. Keep in mind you can check your reinforcements in Keep —> Garrisons. I believe reports won't be so useful because after report, if you need to check your troops, you still need to check it the reinforcement in Garrisons. 

Mar 23, 2018, 18:0103/23/18
02/14/15

I know u don’t believe it’s needed but u need to think again cuz I won’t be here talkin to a bunch of ppl that got no clue about the game talkin about this

1.) I do know u can check garrison in ur keep & the same way u can check /..@ castle/ in ur keep  to know who s reinforcing ur castle & guess what those who get reind still get the report that sm1 sent m rein!!!!!

Like what part  u ppl can not get
Mar 24, 2018, 03:0303/24/18
Apr 5, 2018, 12:31(edited)
01/11/16

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

I know u don’t believe it’s needed but u need to think again cuz I won’t be here talkin to a bunch of ppl that got no clue about the game talkin about this

1.) I do know u can check garrison in ur keep & the same way u can check /..@ castle/ in ur keep  to know who s reinforcing ur castle & guess what those who get reind still get the report that sm1 sent m rein!!!!!

Like what part  u ppl can not get

We understand your suggestion. It will be passed on as we said earlier to the team for their consideration.  

(The castle which receive the reinforcements need a report so as to know that help had arrived. Its not possible to check repeatedly whether reinforcement has arrived or not.) 

Mar 26, 2018, 13:1503/26/18
11/15/16
Having Soulstones as part of the rewards for PvP tournaments is all well and good. But when the maximum you can earn is a meagre 40 Soulstones, it is ridiculous. You need 25 Soulstones to unlock a Troop Scroll. So it would make sense to be able to earn at least 50 Soulstones, if not more. I am beginning to wonder, if your so called Developers, actually understand the finer details of progression in this game.
NeversmilexCommunity Manager
Mar 26, 2018, 13:2603/26/18
10/24/16

bennettj99 said:

Having Soulstones as part of the rewards for PvP tournaments is all well and good. But when the maximum you can earn is a meagre 40 Soulstones, it is ridiculous. You need 25 Soulstones to unlock a Troop Scroll. So it would make sense to be able to earn at least 50 Soulstones, if not more. I am beginning to wonder, if your so called Developers, actually understand the finer details of progression in this game.

Hello, my Lord!

Thanks a lot for finding time and describing the situation!

On the current stage, I haven't heard anything about the plans for increasing the amount of Soulstones that you receive. However, the game is changing, and possibly this balance will be revised in one of the future updates.

For now, you can earn Soulstones for participating in Tournaments.
Mar 26, 2018, 13:5303/26/18
11/15/16
Paul Gladkiy said:

bennettj99 said:

Hello, my Lord!

Thanks a lot for finding time and describing the situation!

On the current stage, I haven't heard anything about the plans for increasing the amount of Soulstones that you receive. However, the game is changing, and possibly this balance will be revised in one of the future updates.

For now, you can earn Soulstones for participating in Tournaments.
Please pass my comments to you Developers, espeacially as you obviously Haven't actually read my post properly. I Was talking about Tournaments. For your information Soulstones are Onlt available in the Some PvP tournaments. Considering that you need 25 Soulstones to open One troop scroll and that you need 8 scrolls to unlock the individual troop type getting 40 as a max per tournament is ridiculous. Just to unlock Necromancy costs 200 Soulstones. It is simple maths, but you better leave it to your Developers.
Mar 26, 2018, 13:5703/26/18
11/15/16
Alina Bright said:

bennettj99 said:

Alina Bright said:

bennettj99 said:

Hello, my Lord! Thank you for the details. It's a strange situation because as far as I know, we launch all events at one time for all servers. I'll try to find information about that and pass to the team your feedback. 
Just to let you know, there was a Soulstones Pack for sale today at 14:20 GMT on Server Two, but nothing on Server One. So these offers are Not available on All servers, as You thought. I have been complaining about this and the lack of Soulstones for ages. I just wish your Developers Actually understood this game.
NeversmilexCommunity Manager
Mar 27, 2018, 14:3103/27/18
10/24/16

Hi, BENNETTJ99!

Thank you for explaining the situation once again!

I have double-checked this information, and it looks like we haven't launched any promotion/packages with Soulstones on the 26th. 

In general, these are very rare cases, when the offer may appear for the player on one server, and not appear on the other server.

Also, please treat the Stoneheart feature and the units that you can build with the Soulstones as a long-term perspective. It wasn't supposed that you will build all the units in one day :)

If the situation with the Soulstones change - I will do my best to keep you updated!

Have a great one!

Mar 28, 2018, 14:1703/28/18
10/15/15
bennettj99 said:

Alina Bright said:

bennettj99 said:

Alina Bright said:

bennettj99 said:

Just to let you know, there was a Soulstones Pack for sale today at 14:20 GMT on Server Two, but nothing on Server One. So these offers are Not available on All servers, as You thought. I have been complaining about this and the lack of Soulstones for ages. I just wish your Developers Actually understood this game.
Hello Bennett, how long have you been playing? I know when I started as well it took a really long time to earn enough soulstones to unlock the troops.
Mar 28, 2018, 16:3203/28/18
06/15/17
I need soulstones to train stoneheart troops to make trials to win soulstones and troops again :(
Mar 30, 2018, 06:2103/30/18
02/14/15

I think if u guys use some1s suggestions to make money @ least u can do is offer a VIP status!

What’s the point to suggest anything if we can get special treatment for it

Meanwhile I see lots of vip castles popping up left & right

Mar 30, 2018, 09:3203/30/18
01/11/16
Chascon said:

I need soulstones to train stoneheart troops to make trials to win soulstones and troops again :(
Hope you will be able to get some soulstones soon from tournaments 😔
Mar 30, 2018, 09:3603/30/18
01/11/16

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

I think if u guys use some1s suggestions to make money @ least u can do is offer a VIP status!

What’s the point to suggest anything if we can get special treatment for it

Meanwhile I see lots of vip castles popping up left & right

As per my knowledge VIP status was offered largely in past but rarely at present.

Players suggestions and feedback are important for the game developers so please keep them coming. 
Mar 30, 2018, 17:1303/30/18
02/14/15

!!!SOULSTONES!!!

You guys need to build a shrine next to infirmary so we can get SOULSTONE for our DEAD UNITS .. duh

Stop telling ppl that thy can get it from tourney when ppl telling you that’s not ENOUGH we need more soulstone
Mar 31, 2018, 08:1203/31/18
01/11/16

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

!!!SOULSTONES!!!

You guys need to build a shrine next to infirmary so we can get SOULSTONE for our DEAD UNITS .. duh

Stop telling ppl that thy can get it from tourney when ppl telling you that’s not ENOUGH we need more soulstone

We have already made the game developers aware of this. Its upto them to decide on how they plan to make soulstones available.

Its a good idea if we can have a building to generate soulstones like we have for Amulets. 
Mar 31, 2018, 17:1203/31/18
02/14/15

WEOR & SPY protection 

Why is that that we can get almost everything but we can NOT buy any protection for sapp

That’s also needs to be changed
Mar 31, 2018, 18:2103/31/18
Apr 5, 2018, 12:32(edited)
01/11/16
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

WEOR & SPY protection 

Why is that that we can get almost everything but we can NOT buy any protection for sapp

That’s also needs to be changed
I guess if its available like that we will find many strongest of players under protection and waiting long to counter attack them. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.