All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Feb 17, 2018, 19:5602/17/18
10/15/15
The Mirthless 1 said:

Adamantine rewards. I'm fairly certain that those that qualify for the StoneHeart would appreciate Adamantine rewards. The reason that you probably won't implement is that those that have not unlocked the StoneHeart castle won't have a use for them, nor a place to store them.

Skull Pillar - add Valkyrie, etc. speed, And training speed. Probably in a new grouping.

Dragon quests - add appropriate StoneHeart quests.

Maybe add Valkyries to the gift list. Even if players can't build them, they can use them. Similar to Dragons and Griffins for players that have not yet constructed the Bestiary.

Your ideas are good and I think that will be helpful if they can add them in the tuture
Feb 19, 2018, 03:1002/19/18

When we upgrade champions to more stars which gives them better stats and a higher leveling cap would it be fair to give a marginal XP bonus along with the upgrade IF the champion that is being sacrificed has been level maxed?

The reason I suggest this is because so often when I get a duplicate champion or one that is for an activity that I don’t do often I won’t even bother to level that champion even if I have energy and no other champions to level up. Sometimes I will level duplicate champions like raiding champs for obvious reasons but there are some champs that just stay neglected because I’m like, “Meh who cares about this champ I’m just going to sacrifice it later and won’t get any credit if I spend more time leveling it up just to kill them.” 

The incentive for Plarium to do this would possibly be an increase in average play times by users which I’m no expert on but I’m sure the more people play the more likely they are to buy promotions. I understand that every champion does serve a purpose. My suggestion is just placing another layer of incentive to take the time to level champions that may otherwise be ignored by varying percentages of players until they sacrifice it. Ultimately this makes a greater pull spending time fiddling with champions.

Example:

1 Star champ (maxed level 15/15) + 1 Star champ (maxed level 15/15) = 2 Star champ (level 5/20) 

The exp bonus doesn’t have to be much but a little would go a long way even if it meant you got a level 2/20 or 3/20. 

Thanks for hearing me out and keep up the great work! :-D

Feb 19, 2018, 03:5602/19/18
Feb 19, 2018, 03:57(edited)
01/11/16

aclearpath said:

When we upgrade champions to more stars which gives them better stats and a higher leveling cap would it be fair to give a marginal XP bonus along with the upgrade IF the champion that is being sacrificed has been level maxed?

The reason I suggest this is because so often when I get a duplicate champion or one that is for an activity that I don’t do often I won’t even bother to level that champion even if I have energy and no other champions to level up. Sometimes I will level duplicate champions like raiding champs for obvious reasons but there are some champs that just stay neglected because I’m like, “Meh who cares about this champ I’m just going to sacrifice it later and won’t get any credit if I spend more time leveling it up just to kill them.” 

The incentive for Plarium to do this would possibly be an increase in average play times by users which I’m no expert on but I’m sure the more people play the more likely they are to buy promotions. I understand that every champion does serve a purpose. My suggestion is just placing another layer of incentive to take the time to level champions that may otherwise be ignored by varying percentages of players until they sacrifice it. Ultimately this makes a greater pull spending time fiddling with champions.

Example:

1 Star champ (maxed level 15/15) + 1 Star champ (maxed level 15/15) = 2 Star champ (level 5/20) 

The exp bonus doesn’t have to be much but a little would go a long way even if it meant you got a level 2/20 or 3/20. 

I read your suggestions and thanks for coming to forum.

But there is better way to level a rank 1 champ to higher level up to rank 10 in a single blow and earning approx 10,000 xp bonus( which can be helpful in champion tournaments)

Please have a look here ChampionGuide

Feb 20, 2018, 14:1602/20/18
10/15/15
aclearpath said:

Example:

All the champs you don’t use you can still hit the undead for a chance to win new scrolls when killing them. I level as many as I can to try to keep them all maxed so it’s easier to get the ones I want to use to lvl 6 stars. I enhance repeats I get to the same element champions I have and try to get one of each just Incase down the line I have a purpose for ones I never use.
Mar 4, 2018, 08:4203/04/18
03/02/15

to solve the beacon situation, you could insert a simple constraint 'a league in order to attack a bc liv 5 must protect one of the same level'

Mar 5, 2018, 06:4603/05/18
01/11/16

Astapor ULS said:

to solve the beacon situation, you could insert a simple constraint 'a league in order to attack a bc liv 5 must protect one of the same level'

Welcome to the forum.

Game developers are considering to change beacons strategy in near future and your suggestion will be passed on to them.

On a side note, any player/league can attack any level fortress and beacons are more or less similar to it.

Mar 5, 2018, 08:3403/05/18
03/02/15

of course, and this is the cause of the current situation 'nothing to lose'. the introduction of this constraint would radically change the strategies of the game for the beacon.

Mar 5, 2018, 12:1103/05/18
03/01/16

Astapor ULS said:

Hello, my Lord! Thank you for the comments! 

We have plans to change this feature to increase the interest of Leagues and players. Unfortunately, I still haven't got any exact information what will change, but I'm sure these improvements will change the Beacon situation. Once I get any information, I'll share it with players. 
Mar 13, 2018, 15:4603/13/18
02/14/15

Y we get No report when we send rein???

Game lagg z so much manny send raid gets there as rein & thy dont even get a report that the troops arrived As rein??? Plz fix it 

Report is used to let us know what happend with troops bgs trial raid & should be for rein not just send a report to who ever got the rein like dont u think ppl would need to know whats happening with all troops ??

& plz fix the global & RC chats its been like a year im still beggin to get this done while we unable to talk to all players / server
Mar 13, 2018, 19:5403/13/18
Apr 5, 2018, 12:32(edited)
01/11/16

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

Game lagg z so much manny send raid gets there as rein & thy dont even get a report that the troops arrived As rein??? Plz fix it 

Report is used to let us know what happend with troops bgs trial raid & should be for rein not just send a report to who ever got the rein like dont u think ppl would need to know whats happening with all troops ??

& plz fix the global & RC chats its been like a year im still beggin to get this done while we unable to talk to all players / server

Hello.. Why do we need a report for sending reinforcement, when we can monitor the movements?

Regarding your suggestion for reducing number of global chatrooms, so that you can communicate with all players, it still hasn't been approved by developers yet. Perhaps some day... 

Mar 14, 2018, 16:1603/14/18
Mar 14, 2018, 16:17(edited)
02/14/15

Why we would not need a report do u even play this game ?? We DO need a report if we send rein 

For 1 like this game sooo slow .. sometimes ppl send RAID aka ATTACK & for some reason it’s arrives as a Rein aka REINFORCMENT

DO U still need me to break this down or u get it  ffs just fix it we need report  for everything including when we send rein
Mar 14, 2018, 19:3803/14/18
01/11/16

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

Why we would not need a report do u even play this game ?? We DO need a report if we send rein 

For 1 like this game sooo slow .. sometimes ppl send RAID aka ATTACK & for some reason it’s arrives as a Rein aka REINFORCMENT

DO U still need me to break this down or u get it  ffs just fix it we need report  for everything including when we send rein

I do play this game regularly. 

We can see the progress of marching troops and whatever we send will arrive in same numbers at the "reinforced" Castle. We can also check garrisoned troops from our castle. 

If for some reason your raid arrives as reinforcement then you need to contact Support. This hasn't happened to me so far even if game is slow on occasions.

Anyways, your suggestion will be forwarded to game developers for their consideration.  
Mar 15, 2018, 10:1103/15/18
03/01/16

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

Hello, my Lady! 

> Why we would not need a report do u even play this game ?? We DO need a report if we send rein 

What kind of report? Do you need a report that troops arrived to the Castle as reinforcements? 

> Game lagg z so much manny send raid gets there as rein & thy dont even get a report that the troops arrived As rein??? Plz fix it 

This is not a bug, my Lady. If you met such situation, please contact Help Center. 

> plz fix the global & RC chats its been like a year im still beggin to get this done while we unable to talk to all players / server

This suggestion is still under review. Thank you for your patience! 

Mar 15, 2018, 15:1103/15/18
02/14/15

Yes we need a report that troops arrived as reinforcment 

Reason why is we was attacking 1castle with my team mates ... 1 of my teammate troops arrived as reinforcment insted of RAId we was speed hitting he had no clue that his troops arrived @ all let alone arrived as reinforcment till we killed his troops!!
Mar 16, 2018, 14:2403/16/18
10/15/15
Astapor ULS said:

I really like this idea! That could be a fun way to have pvp and achievements
Mar 16, 2018, 16:1203/16/18
Mar 16, 2018, 16:14(edited)
03/01/16

ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

Yes we need a report that troops arrived as reinforcment 

Reason why is we was attacking 1castle with my team mates ... 1 of my teammate troops arrived as reinforcment insted of RAId we was speed hitting he had no clue that his troops arrived @ all let alone arrived as reinforcment till we killed his troops!!

Hello, my Lady! As far as I know, we don't have plans to add such report. Keep in mind you can check your reinforcements in Keep —> Garrisons. I believe reports won't be so useful because after report, if you need to check your troops, you still need to check it the reinforcement in Garrisons. 

Mar 16, 2018, 16:3103/16/18
11/15/16
So we have four tournaments, including a three day PvP tournament. But alas None of them have Soulstones as part of their rewards. How on earth are we supposed to progress in this game without Soulstones. Since the launch of your new Stoneheart feature, Soulstones have become even rarer. Some of us still need to unlock Standard troops. We need Soulstones. Server 2 hasn't seen Any offers for Soulstones for months, whilst there was one on Server 1 a few weeks ago. This game has become fixated with Stoneheart, get your concentration back on those who need Soulstones to progress.
Mar 16, 2018, 19:5503/16/18
01/11/16

bennettj99 said:

So we have four tournaments, including a three day PvP tournament. But alas None of them have Soulstones as part of their rewards. How on earth are we supposed to progress in this game without Soulstones. Since the launch of your new Stoneheart feature, Soulstones have become even rarer. Some of us still need to unlock Standard troops. We need Soulstones. Server 2 hasn't seen Any offers for Soulstones for months, whilst there was one on Server 1 a few weeks ago. This game has become fixated with Stoneheart, get your concentration back on those who need Soulstones to progress.

If there are players who still need to unlock standard units then they should not be concerned about Stoneheart units at all. It won't help them in their growth. 

But I agree with you that getting soulstones from tournaments is very limited. May be game developers consider to include better tournament rewards in future so all can enjoy the game with Stoneheart units  to some extent frequently. 
Mar 16, 2018, 20:3703/16/18
11/15/16
Gandalf said:

bennettj99 said:

If there are players who still need to unlock standard units then they should not be concerned about Stoneheart units at all. It won't help them in their growth. 

But I agree with you that getting soulstones from tournaments is very limited. May be game developers consider to include better tournament rewards in future so all can enjoy the game with Stoneheart units  to some extent frequently. 
I suggest you read my post again, this time more carefully. I never said I was concerned about Stoneheart troops. My concern related to Soulstones and the shortage of them. I actually said that Plarium are fixated with Stoneheart and should pay more attention to those playerwho still need Soulstones to unlock Standard Troops. Next time Gandalf read more slowly, you may get the message correct then.
Mar 17, 2018, 17:2003/17/18
Mar 18, 2018, 02:55(edited)
01/11/16
bennettj99 said:

Gandalf said:

bennettj99 said:

I suggest you read my post again, this time more carefully. I never said I was concerned about Stoneheart troops. My concern related to Soulstones and the shortage of them. I actually said that Plarium are fixated with Stoneheart and should pay more attention to those playerwho still need Soulstones to unlock Standard Troops. Next time Gandalf read more slowly, you may get the message correct then.
I understand your concern. Your feedback will be passed on to game developers for their consideration. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.