All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Jan 19, 2018, 16:5001/19/18
03/01/16

spnky said:

That does not appear to be occurring with our league.  The league quests only refresh after 12:00 UTC.  I have just tried logging again and we have no new league quest.

Hello, my Lady! You get new quest when someone from your League logged-in to the game. You have 24 hours to complete each quest, thus, you have a chance to take part in the mission.

Jan 19, 2018, 16:5101/19/18
03/01/16
Chascon said:

My league quest refresh like 14:00 UTC and some days even later.

Daily quest 00:00 UTC as usual 
These quests refresh at 00:00 UTC. After that, you League gets quest when someone from your League-mates logged-in.   
Jan 19, 2018, 20:5201/19/18
06/15/17

League quest?

I dont see it start that way... Today started 18:00 utc, like yesterday and the day before. No matter when we finished.
Jan 20, 2018, 12:5701/20/18
08/15/15

New feature to merge leagues

The game would benefit from the ability to merge leagues. This would include merging the players, banners, and fortresses. 1 Marshal would be agreed between leagues. all other ranks would stay the same.  The numbers would not exceed 150. any inactive players would be dropped in the merger.

The Eminent Marshal would raise the request. Nominating the lead league that the other leagues are merging into. Information in the request would include:

1.  Lead league Name & Call Sign

2.  Leagues that are to merge wth the lead league

A letter would then be sent to each Marshal requesting merger confirmation. 

When confirmed Plarium would then merge the leagues into lead league. Taking player accounts, banners, fortress defence & beacons to the lead league.

This would keep struggling leagues in the game & keep play competitive.

Jan 20, 2018, 14:2401/20/18
06/15/17
Yeah, but is not hard to split two leagues... Active players just move on :)
Jan 20, 2018, 22:0001/20/18
08/15/15
It also means that hard earned banners stay active
Jan 20, 2018, 22:0401/20/18
08/15/15
And that players who like to battle together stay together :)
Jan 22, 2018, 06:5001/22/18
Feb 22, 2018, 12:17(edited)
01/11/16

⚔ Carpe Deum ⚔ said:

New feature to merge leagues

The game would benefit from the ability to merge leagues. This would include merging the players, banners, and fortresses. 1 Marshal would be agreed between leagues. all other ranks would stay the same.  The numbers would not exceed 150. any inactive players would be dropped in the merger.

The Eminent Marshal would raise the request. Nominating the lead league that the other leagues are merging into. Information in the request would include:

1.  Lead league Name & Call Sign

2.  Leagues that are to merge wth the lead league

A letter would then be sent to each Marshal requesting merger confirmation. 

When confirmed Plarium would then merge the leagues into lead league. Taking player accounts, banners, fortress defence & beacons to the lead league.

This would keep struggling leagues in the game & keep play competitive.

I have seen a few leagues merging to form a bigger league and it does not always goes well with all the players especially those on Marshall and Captain ranks. Every league has its own understanding and comfort zone with their own team players.

League badges or banners can be achieved again if league players decide to merge with current game play as is & team have new targets to fight for. 

And imagine the scenario if those merge leagues would want to break apart again & how complex the situation will be on how to split players/defence/league badges earned, who will be the new Marshall/captains etc

Jan 24, 2018, 13:0101/24/18
08/15/15

If leagues decided to merge it would be permanent and well thought through.  The merger would be a survival mechanism. As currently occurs, if players wished to leave they have the option to form a new league.

The value of this suggestion is that established leagues 2/3 years old who are struggling to stay active have a mechanism to survive. These leagues usually have a central group of diehard warriors that have fought & built their leagues reputation. They often would rather leave the game than leave their league for another.  That’s a  $ impact for plarium
Jan 29, 2018, 17:1701/29/18
06/12/16
It would be good to have auto translation on chat room and on messages.  Often the other team send message in a language which we have no clue what they are saying. 
Jan 30, 2018, 11:1001/30/18
10/15/15
Auzila said:

It would be good to have auto translation on chat room and on messages.  Often the other team send message in a language which we have no clue what they are saying. 
I love this idea and have suggested that as well. It would make the activity in the game go up a lot I feel if we could all actually talk to each other in the game.
Jan 30, 2018, 11:1701/30/18
10/15/15
⚔ Carpe Deum ⚔ said:

If leagues decided to merge it would be permanent and well thought through.  The merger would be a survival mechanism. As currently occurs, if players wished to leave they have the option to form a new league.

The value of this suggestion is that established leagues 2/3 years old who are struggling to stay active have a mechanism to survive. These leagues usually have a central group of diehard warriors that have fought & built their leagues reputation. They often would rather leave the game than leave their league for another.  That’s a  $ impact for plarium
I see it more as a mental thing than anything else. Banners are just whatever and in games like this it’s more on wanting to continue to play than to keep a logo. It’s not a game you can just push pause on and come back, pick up where you left off and go on with it. Every minute things change and move forward, quitting is an option but why give up everything you’ve built because you don’t want it to disappear? It only disappears when the players quit. If they merge on their own they will always have the story to tell of their first league and while fightinging under another banner might be hard it will be a way to keep everyone’s history alive. It’s like not ever wanting to kill troops because they’re the first ones you built. They were built to grow, die and make a story for how you play the game. 
Feb 2, 2018, 07:0002/02/18
Feb 2, 2018, 07:17(edited)
12/31/17

Good Day to all! i have a suggestion but i don't know where to post it. so please pardon me if this is not the area for such.

I have observed that by attacking other player's troop with or without PVP the result is the same ...we loss more than what we gain.

I suggest that why not we give the raiders something to claim as his reward for winning a fight against other players troops by capturing 25% of his kills...

vice versa to the defending troops, if the defender won the fight he will claim 25% of the raiders killed troops..

...or if you think that 25% is too much as a reward for the winning side then you can make A LOST ART for players to upgrade and receive a percentage of his kills.

This i think will give players a motivation to go for  a kill that will give excitement to the game...

Feb 2, 2018, 09:2102/02/18
Feb 22, 2018, 12:17(edited)
01/11/16

lloydyap23 said:

Good Day to all! i have a suggestion but i don't know where to post it. so please pardon me if this is not the area for such.

I have observed that by attacking other player's troop with or without PVP the result is the same ...we loss more than what we gain.

I suggest that why not we give the raiders something to claim as his reward for winning a fight against other players troops by capturing 25% of his kills...

vice versa to the defending troops, if the defender won the fight he will claim 25% of the raiders killed troops..

...or if you think that 25% is too much as a reward for the winning side then you can make A LOST ART for players to upgrade and receive a percentage of his kills.

This i think will give players a motivation to go for  a kill that will give excitement to the game...

You came at the right place for your suggestion

I like the idea of some kind of extra reward to the winner player, but then there will be too many wars happening every now and then and not much time to rebuild, train and save as stronger players will be more tempted to exploit weaker players.

On a side note, There will be a new major update coming next week or so, and there will be lot more interesting things to explore.

Feb 6, 2018, 12:5302/06/18
09/03/15

At the last Online Chat i had ask the following question.

" wish, that there are more possibilities to get sketches. This update is long ago, but many players are far away from all upgrades."

Unfortunaly i dont get an answer. Thats ok, there are many question, not all could be answered.

But with the new Update, i see massive costs to build/upgrade the new buildings and i think the Masteries will have high costs too.
So I see the Problem, that i can not make this upgrade, because I dont spend much many for this game and so i dont get much Sketches...

I hope, you will put them much often and with a higher amunt in the events. It would be unfair, when i have to upgrade my Barns and Warehouses with the 40 for each week, when i upgrade a item from my hero ... ...

Feb 6, 2018, 23:4802/06/18
10/15/15
Gandalf said:

lloydyap23 said:

You came at the right place for your suggestion

I like the idea of some kind of extra reward to the winner player, but then there will be too many wars happening every now and then and not much time to rebuild, train and save as stronger players will be more tempted to exploit weaker players.

On a side note, There will be a new major update coming next week or so, and there will be lot more interesting things to explore.

I completely agree with this, I have seen spenders and non spenders struggle with sketches and now with this new update it will be harder. Hopefully they make sketches easier to win or tradeable. 
Feb 7, 2018, 11:5002/07/18
02/01/18
Can add Persian language in game
Feb 8, 2018, 05:1502/08/18
09/21/17

1. Please revert back to the previous Spoils of War. It’s such a nuisance to scroll to see results. We need to be able to see all results at one time.  ...plus the tiny scroll arrow is very hard for fat fingers to press.

2. Please remove pennant each time a Champ wins a level and also remove the ‘last used’ space. When we have purchased an xp boost and/or want to quickly work on champs these things make it confusing to pick back up on which champs we were working on and slow the game down which takes the fun away.

3.  Can you return to showing the troop numbers correctly for the US players? All of these k’s and kk’s make no sense to us. 

Thank you!
Feb 8, 2018, 17:2302/08/18
Feb 8, 2018, 17:24(edited)
02/14/15

Yo some1 tell me when we gonna have only1 regional & 1 global chat /server....??

{{Game new uptdate }}is fine but can we talk about having 50 regional & global chats /server is pointless

Most chats r blank plz let players talk in the same regional / global chat

Feb 9, 2018, 00:2502/09/18
Feb 9, 2018, 00:28(edited)
12/30/17

Olá, primeiramente gostaria de dizer que gostei bastante do jogo Stormfall: Rise of Balur, é um jogo sensacional!

Gostaria de dar algumas sugestões para melhoria do jogo:

1 - Colocar o período da noite no cenário;

2 - Melhorar as animações (o movimento de troca de direção das carroças, por exemplo, as poças de água);

3 - Colocar espaços para mais construções no castelo e poder mudar o local das construções;

4 - Poder mudar a perspectiva do jogo de acordo com a rotação de tela do smartphone;

5 -  Coloquem no jogo a opção de poder mudar edifícios de lugar. O jogador poderia trocar a posição dos edifícios de modo a organizar melhor o castelo.

Bem, por enquanto é só isso.

Felipe

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.