All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Jan 1, 2018, 05:0801/01/18
10/20/16
Create a big fire ball that hits a castle and neighboring castle. Recieve some damage too .it would look cool and be a way to rly start a fight
Jan 1, 2018, 14:3701/01/18
10/24/16
The castles would still be operated individually, but when people attack, and others attack,  thats when your power combines. The castles are place next to each other using a special skin
Jan 1, 2018, 14:4001/01/18
10/24/16
Or if i have 2 castles i can combined them to make one, joining them, same user , different logins, you would have to sacrafice one login.
Jan 1, 2018, 16:1401/01/18
10/20/16
At leuge hall create a offensive move that sets a timer and leuge members send units to it. And at the end of the timer all units get sent in one atack
Jan 2, 2018, 02:3401/02/18
12/05/16
Can you please add more variation to the start times for daily league quests (e.g. set start time to random +8/-8hrs for UTC 0).  For my timezone, they currently start after midnight and our league usually completes them in 5-6 hours.  So it is almost impossible for me to ever complete the “Finish in the top 10 for league quest” mission as part of the daily special quests.
Jan 3, 2018, 12:3101/03/18
03/01/16

Sheranius said:

Alina Bright said:

Sheranius said:

How everybody knows, in the statistics and the reports we see the basic values of the troops. Exept of the own troops.

I know, this is because you calculate the own troops with the real values with all boni and to make i easy for the server you calculate the troops from other players with the basic strength.

But why in the reports??

When a fight is happening, you have the real strength of both armies.
Why do you not save this values? This would not have this much Datavalue that are not able to keep it.

But i think it would be better for the players when they see the real value.
Also my own Value change, when the boni from the dragon is gone ... thats sucks!

A other possibility would be add a other Value to show the losses like the resource value of the unit. This is a fix value and shows the real damage of both sites ...

Hello, my Lord! 

Do you mean stats troops with all bonuses (Hero, items and so on)? 
Yes, with all ... OR for example the resouce value from my army and in reports for both.

Hello, my Lord! Thank you for the details! It's difficult to calculate all the bonuses, my Lord. As you know, some bonuses can be permanent and other bonuses can be activated for some time. In this case, server reflects only base stats because it's easy to calculate and it won't overload the server. As far as I know, we don't plan to change it :(    

Jan 3, 2018, 12:3201/03/18
03/01/16
ryku said:

I would like to be able to create new units. Maybe even add a new type or a low for the construction with rss or amulets. Legendery or other special units
Hello, my Lord! We're going to add new big update and there will be new units :) 
Jan 3, 2018, 12:4001/03/18
03/01/16

ryku said:

Make a level 13 crystal. That alows them to be interchangeable without the use of a smith. And I'd like to the see new castle skins and see them in more then just on the map

Hello, my Lord! 

1. I believe this feature will be improved in the future. 

2. As for the skins, we don't have plans to add new skins soon, but I guess we can wait for it in the future. The thing is I didn't understand what do you mean here ' see them in more then just on the map' :) 

Jan 3, 2018, 12:4401/03/18
03/01/16

ryku said:

Create a big fire ball that hits a castle and neighboring castle. Recieve some damage too .it would look cool and be a way to rly start a fight

Hello, my Lord! Fireball is a special feature in the game and we have players who like it, but on another hand, we have players who think this feature is not so good and interesting. In this case, we need to keep the balance and launch features which will be interesting for players. I'm afraid players can be not so happy about such changes.     

Jan 3, 2018, 12:5101/03/18
03/01/16

galarzasimone said:

Or if i have 2 castles i can combined them to make one, joining them, same user , different logins, you would have to sacrafice one login.

Hello, my Lady! I believe this feature is not so profitable. For example, you can practice something like this in the game right now. You can develop your Castle and your friend can spend the time to develop his\her Castle. You can help each other (send resources, send troops and so on). When you get a strong army and develop all stuff, you can just work in team - attack enemies, attack Beacons, support League-mates, support each other, defend the Fortress and so on. In this case, you won't lose your account and registration information.

To merge two Castles it's a strange feature in my opinion :) 

Jan 3, 2018, 12:5301/03/18
03/01/16
ryku said:

At leuge hall create a offensive move that sets a timer and leuge members send units to it. And at the end of the timer all units get sent in one atack
Something like League attack? 
Jan 3, 2018, 12:5501/03/18
Jan 3, 2018, 12:57(edited)
03/01/16

spnky said:

Can you please add more variation to the start times for daily league quests (e.g. set start time to random +8/-8hrs for UTC 0).  For my timezone, they currently start after midnight and our league usually completes them in 5-6 hours.  So it is almost impossible for me to ever complete the “Finish in the top 10 for league quest” mission as part of the daily special quests.

Hello, my Lady! All quests refresh at 00:00 UTC, but after that, you get new quest when the first member of your League will open the game. Thus, you get new missions when the first player of your team logged-in. This is how this feature works and we don't plan to change it. You and your League-mates have 24 hours to take part in the mission and help your team to complete the quest.     

Jan 5, 2018, 19:3601/05/18
09/26/17

Mes idees viennes du fait que, beaucoup de joueur trouve le jeux bon au debut mais apres un certain temp ils ce tannent de joueur pour les raison x que je vous mentionner dans mes commentaire sut google play avec le fonctionnement de phare et les nouveaux uniter qui s'ajoute mais on peut meme pas les avoir au marcher noir et pour le phare comme je vous disais aussi , cest devenue impossible de garder un phare , si vous pourriez faire un genre de page dans maison de la ligue par exemple. Pour faire des alliance concret avec les autre ligue comme sa le monde ce lasseront pas a cause que il faut sans cesse repeter de ne pas attaquer les allier et aussi que l'on puissent defendre un phare avec toutes les alliance de la ligue , le fonctionnement resterais le meme sauf peut etre avec plus du niveaux et de capaciter d'essence. Car avec toute les coalisation qu'il a cest devenue impossible de en garder un.

Jan 6, 2018, 05:4601/06/18
01/11/16

Clavius{ALC} said:

Mes idees viennes du fait que, beaucoup de joueur trouve le jeux bon au debut mais apres un certain temp ils ce tannent de joueur pour les raison x que je vous mentionner dans mes commentaire sut google play avec le fonctionnement de phare et les nouveaux uniter qui s'ajoute mais on peut meme pas les avoir au marcher noir et pour le phare comme je vous disais aussi , cest devenue impossible de garder un phare , si vous pourriez faire un genre de page dans maison de la ligue par exemple. Pour faire des alliance concret avec les autre ligue comme sa le monde ce lasseront pas a cause que il faut sans cesse repeter de ne pas attaquer les allier et aussi que l'on puissent defendre un phare avec toutes les alliance de la ligue , le fonctionnement resterais le meme sauf peut etre avec plus du niveaux et de capaciter d'essence. Car avec toute les coalisation qu'il a cest devenue impossible de en garder un.

Quelques suggestions ont été envoyées à l'équipe de développement concernant le phare. En attendant, si vous avez de bonnes idées à suggérer, faites le nous savoir. Je vous remercie

Some suggestions were sent to the development team regarding the beacons. In the meantime, if you have good ideas to suggest, let us know. Thank you

Jan 7, 2018, 02:3001/07/18
12/05/16
That does not appear to be occurring with our league.  The league quests only refresh after 12:00 UTC.  I have just tried logging again and we have no new league quest.
Jan 7, 2018, 04:1301/07/18
Jan 7, 2018, 10:12(edited)
01/11/16

spnky said:

That does not appear to be occurring with our league.  The league quests only refresh after 12:00 UTC.  I have just tried logging again and we have no new league quest.

My league quests also refreshes somewhere around 12:30 UTC approx.
(It may also depends on when & what time, the league was founded)

Jan 7, 2018, 23:0201/07/18
06/15/17

My league quest refresh like 14:00 UTC and some days even later.

Daily quest 00:00 UTC as usual 
Jan 8, 2018, 13:5801/08/18
09/03/15

Alina Bright said:

Sheranius said:

Alina Bright said:

Sheranius said:

How everybody knows, in the statistics and the reports we see the basic values of the troops. Exept of the own troops.

I know, this is because you calculate the own troops with the real values with all boni and to make i easy for the server you calculate the troops from other players with the basic strength.

But why in the reports??

Why do you not save this values? This would not have this much Datavalue that are not able to keep it.

Also my own Value change, when the boni from the dragon is gone ... thats sucks!

A other possibility would be add a other Value to show the losses like the resource value of the unit. This is a fix value and shows the real damage of both sites ...

Hello, my Lord! 

Yes, with all ... OR for example the resouce value from my army and in reports for both.

Hello, my Lord! Thank you for the details! It's difficult to calculate all the bonuses, my Lord. As you know, some bonuses can be permanent and other bonuses can be activated for some time. In this case, server reflects only base stats because it's easy to calculate and it won't overload the server. As far as I know, we don't plan to change it :(    

Are you kidding me?
At the moment of the Battle, the Server have a calculation? Why do you not save this value and wrote it in the report??

ALSO! You dont say anything about the method with the resouce value?

The Reports dont tell me you much the atack hurt me or my enemy ... I want a Value that shows how much the realy loss is.
Like in "Vikings" the Influence-Value ... Every Unit have a fix Influence-Value and that show or hard it hurts ...

Jan 19, 2018, 16:0701/19/18
10/15/15

Sheranius said:

Alina Bright said:

Sheranius said:

Alina Bright said:

Sheranius said:

But why in the reports??

Hello, my Lord! 

Are you kidding me?
At the moment of the Battle, the Server have a calculation? Why do you not save this value and wrote it in the report??

ALSO! You dont say anything about the method with the resouce value?

The Reports dont tell me you much the atack hurt me or my enemy ... I want a Value that shows how much the realy loss is.
Like in "Vikings" the Influence-Value ... Every Unit have a fix Influence-Value and that show or hard it hurts ...

I understand what you’re coming from, but with how easy it is to find castles it would really hurt to know their location and exact power. If you know how strong your troops are and the boosts you use, you can sort of interpret the strength of their troops based on how many you kill and of which types based on how strong yours are and the boosts you used. If you kill a lot of theirs, it’s easy to assume they’re weaker. If it’s more equal they probably are close in strength to you.

Jan 19, 2018, 16:4801/19/18
03/01/16

Clavius{ALC} said:

Hello, my Lord! Thank you for the suggestion. 

This is a good idea and our team has discussed it. I'll ask if there is some news about this.     
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.