All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Dec 21, 2017, 02:5212/21/17
06/15/17

Sheranius said:

to 7. i think she mean 1 Account with mutiple castles. ... So maybe a Unit "Settler" that i can send to a free place on the map and they would greate a new castle.

Then the Player can switch betwen them, but count just as one player in the league etc. ... so the player good build more Units, because he build on tow points. Then he can send all Units from one Castle to the other to unite the army.

Maybe it donot habe to be a "new castle" ... maybe it good be a Vally, or Player Fortress or so ... just a method to give the player more options to make more things.

I think this is a gread idea to make a new Feature.

This places good be raided and destroyed ... you could make a leveling system for them, but every player have to managed his own places.
And even on this places you can build ressources, build Units ... i would love this...

With this, a player could have the posibility to set such places over the hole map, so he have different points to send units, to have a lower traverltime.

Like settlements or hamlets?

Dec 22, 2017, 09:4112/22/17
07/07/15
Landscape mode For tablets
I use a 10.1 inch tablet to play and its just ridiculous sometimes to hold my tablet in portrait mode! It will be wonderful if i can play in landscape mode.
Thanks
Dec 22, 2017, 11:1712/22/17
09/03/15
Chascon said:

Sheranius said:

to 7. i think she mean 1 Account with mutiple castles. ... So maybe a Unit "Settler" that i can send to a free place on the map and they would greate a new castle.

Then the Player can switch betwen them, but count just as one player in the league etc. ... so the player good build more Units, because he build on tow points. Then he can send all Units from one Castle to the other to unite the army.

Maybe it donot habe to be a "new castle" ... maybe it good be a Vally, or Player Fortress or so ... just a method to give the player more options to make more things.

I think this is a gread idea to make a new Feature.

This places good be raided and destroyed ... you could make a leveling system for them, but every player have to managed his own places.
And even on this places you can build ressources, build Units ... i would love this...

With this, a player could have the posibility to set such places over the hole map, so he have different points to send units, to have a lower traverltime.

Like settlements or hamlets?

No, not like this ... i dont like how settlements or hamlets work ... realdy a second base or outpost...
Dec 22, 2017, 19:1412/22/17
02/14/15

Having multiple castle for one acc is great most game have that u can change between ur city's  u train a lot faster don't take 2 years to get some where 

Dec 24, 2017, 21:0412/24/17
12/08/15

Why no complaint thread? 

With all the new upgrades, you have given those who coin heavily a much greater chance of decimating smaller leagues. I say this because it has gotten so bad that I am officially done playing a game I'm wasting my time in only to be beat down by coiners. Everyone says "It's not personal" but trust me when I say it is personal because what you coined and bought, I spent training. You win. I'm done. Thanks for being greedy to point of descrimination against the poor. 

Dec 25, 2017, 19:3312/25/17
01/11/16
JoeTheBrave said:

I use a 10.1 inch tablet to play and its just ridiculous sometimes to hold my tablet in portrait mode! It will be wonderful if i can play in landscape mode.
Thanks
Landscape mode may help while seeing in the map view but it will make checking reports a bit difficult in my opinion. Portrait mode is best optimized for this game. 
Dec 27, 2017, 07:1312/27/17
09/03/15
Rick-C132 said:

JoeTheBrave said:

Thanks
Landscape mode may help while seeing in the map view but it will make checking reports a bit difficult in my opinion. Portrait mode is best optimized for this game. 
When you play Stormfall: ROB in the Plarium-Games App on the PC it is also in landscape and it works very fine.
Dec 27, 2017, 22:4912/27/17
10/24/16
A feature that will allow you to combine with another castle in your league that will make you become a bigger manson castle!
Dec 28, 2017, 11:2212/28/17
09/03/15
galarzasimone said:

A feature that will allow you to combine with another castle in your league that will make you become a bigger manson castle!
Yes, that would be cool.
Dec 29, 2017, 08:4712/29/17
08/19/15

Dear Plarium, it is already the second time I write for the same, I am already tired that the game I parchments with champions CLASS I and II and never CLASS III and not even CLASS IV. Supposedly they would now leave on the battlefields, as they can see that on 12/28 I broke 10 battlefields from 165 to 175 and no champion came out. When will I get a CLASS IV champion ??? Also in the tournaments of champions, you get 12 parchments and none of them exceeds CLASS II. I feel like it's a joke ...

Dec 29, 2017, 17:4412/29/17
07/07/15
Rick-C132 said:

JoeTheBrave said:

Thanks
I think they can make it in a way that the screen can be rotated....if you want portrait just rotate the phone and you want landscape all you wil need to do is rotate your device 
Dec 29, 2017, 18:0012/29/17
03/01/16

galarzasimone said:

Hello, my Lady! There is no technical possibility to do so. And I don't think this feature will be useful. For example, you develop your Castle and your League-mate develop the Castle, after merging, who will lead this Castle? 

Dec 29, 2017, 18:0212/29/17
03/01/16

BENEDICTO《LAN》 said:

Dear Plarium, it is already the second time I write for the same, I am already tired that the game I parchments with champions CLASS I and II and never CLASS III and not even CLASS IV. Supposedly they would now leave on the battlefields, as they can see that on 12/28 I broke 10 battlefields from 165 to 175 and no champion came out. When will I get a CLASS IV champion ??? Also in the tournaments of champions, you get 12 parchments and none of them exceeds CLASS II. I feel like it's a joke ...

Hello, my Lord! You receive the Champions randomly. Unfortunately, no one can tell for sure when you get the high-rank Champion. I'm sure you'll be lucky enough to get it in the future :)

Dec 29, 2017, 18:0612/29/17
03/01/16

JoeTheBrave said:

Thanks

Hello, my Lord! We try to optimize the game for all devices (we have a lot of players with different devices). The game should appear correctly on all devices. Maybe in the future, there will be changes for the special phones or tablets, but we don't have such plans for now.  

Dec 29, 2017, 18:0812/29/17
03/01/16
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

Having multiple castle for one acc is great most game have that u can change between ur city's  u train a lot faster don't take 2 years to get some where 

Hello, my Lady! As I said before, we don't plan to launch such feature. 
Dec 29, 2017, 18:2112/29/17
03/01/16

rose47118 said:

Why no complaint thread? 

With all the new upgrades, you have given those who coin heavily a much greater chance of decimating smaller leagues. I say this because it has gotten so bad that I am officially done playing a game I'm wasting my time in only to be beat down by coiners. Everyone says "It's not personal" but trust me when I say it is personal because what you coined and bought, I spent training. You win. I'm done. Thanks for being greedy to point of descrimination against the poor. 

Hello, my Lady! I understand your feelings. But there is a way in the game to develop your Castle and build a strong army. You can join a League and ask for help you League-mates. Also, you can You enlist the help of friends in the game. In this case, you will be able to resist your opponents. 

Dec 29, 2017, 18:2312/29/17
03/01/16

Sheranius said:

How everybody knows, in the statistics and the reports we see the basic values of the troops. Exept of the own troops.

I know, this is because you calculate the own troops with the real values with all boni and to make i easy for the server you calculate the troops from other players with the basic strength.

But why in the reports??

When a fight is happening, you have the real strength of both armies.
Why do you not save this values? This would not have this much Datavalue that are not able to keep it.

But i think it would be better for the players when they see the real value.
Also my own Value change, when the boni from the dragon is gone ... thats sucks!

A other possibility would be add a other Value to show the losses like the resource value of the unit. This is a fix value and shows the real damage of both sites ...

Hello, my Lord! 

Do you mean stats troops with all bonuses (Hero, items and so on)? 
Dec 31, 2017, 16:4212/31/17
09/03/15
Alina Bright said:

Sheranius said:

How everybody knows, in the statistics and the reports we see the basic values of the troops. Exept of the own troops.

I know, this is because you calculate the own troops with the real values with all boni and to make i easy for the server you calculate the troops from other players with the basic strength.

But why in the reports??

When a fight is happening, you have the real strength of both armies.
Why do you not save this values? This would not have this much Datavalue that are not able to keep it.

But i think it would be better for the players when they see the real value.
Also my own Value change, when the boni from the dragon is gone ... thats sucks!

A other possibility would be add a other Value to show the losses like the resource value of the unit. This is a fix value and shows the real damage of both sites ...

Hello, my Lord! 

Do you mean stats troops with all bonuses (Hero, items and so on)? 
Yes, with all ... OR for example the resouce value from my army and in reports for both.
Jan 1, 2018, 04:4201/01/18
10/20/16

Make a level 13 crystal. That alows them to be interchangeable without the use of a smith. And I'd like to the see new castle skins and see them in more then just on the map

Jan 1, 2018, 05:0501/01/18
10/20/16
I would like to be able to create new units. Maybe even add a new type or a low for the construction with rss or amulets. Legendery or other special units
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.