Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Oct 19, 2017, 00:4610/19/17
07/22/16
Alina Bright said:

christofdavis said:

Could you please stop adding useless stuff to this game. It was a fantastic and entertaining game when it was just castles, beacons, and battlegrounds. Now we have forts, champions, outrageous castle def boosts, and still more to come. Trying to keep up is becoming a full-time job. New players are discouraged about the amount of stuff they need to learn. If you keep going the direction you're going with this game, it will end just like Game of War which is dying due to the amount of time, money, and effort it takes just to compete.

Hello, my Lord! The game will die without new features. I can agree with you it can be hard to learn all gameplay, but we have FAQ in the game and official forums\groups where players can get information and discuss features with another players and CMs. 

This game will not die without new features. You will always have new players joining everyday. The biggest problem you have created with all these new features is a massive gap between those that have been playing for years and those trying to compete with them. The absolute worst mistake that Plarium has made though, is the addition of fortresses. You have given a select few people that spend absurd amounts of time and money on this game the power to wipe out an entire league. I have watched several fort downgrades happen since they were added to the game. Not one time have I seen a league recover from the losses. That's 100 customers, gone! In one push of a button. Stop trying to keep a small handful of paying customers interested and start focusing on bringing in more and keeping them happy for as long as possible. It's just good business tactics. 
Oct 21, 2017, 10:3510/21/17
Being able to view inside league member castles to see what different upgrades look like and to help lower level players development through league experience and guidance 
Oct 23, 2017, 12:0410/23/17
03/01/16

christofdavis said:

Alina Bright said:

christofdavis said:

Could you please stop adding useless stuff to this game. It was a fantastic and entertaining game when it was just castles, beacons, and battlegrounds. Now we have forts, champions, outrageous castle def boosts, and still more to come. Trying to keep up is becoming a full-time job. New players are discouraged about the amount of stuff they need to learn. If you keep going the direction you're going with this game, it will end just like Game of War which is dying due to the amount of time, money, and effort it takes just to compete.

Hello, my Lord! The game will die without new features. I can agree with you it can be hard to learn all gameplay, but we have FAQ in the game and official forums\groups where players can get information and discuss features with another players and CMs. 

This game will not die without new features. You will always have new players joining everyday. The biggest problem you have created with all these new features is a massive gap between those that have been playing for years and those trying to compete with them. The absolute worst mistake that Plarium has made though, is the addition of fortresses. You have given a select few people that spend absurd amounts of time and money on this game the power to wipe out an entire league. I have watched several fort downgrades happen since they were added to the game. Not one time have I seen a league recover from the losses. That's 100 customers, gone! In one push of a button. Stop trying to keep a small handful of paying customers interested and start focusing on bringing in more and keeping them happy for as long as possible. It's just good business tactics. 

Hello, my Lord! I got your point, but let me disagree with you. In case we launch new features we have more chances to interest more players. Otherwise, if we don't launch new features, old players will tire of monotony.

I can understand someone doesn't like some exact feature and this is normal. But in this case, we have a lot of other features in the game which can be interesting for players. Do you like PvE? You can attack BGs. Do you like PvP? You can attack players, Beacons, Cities, and so on. Do you like to get Achievements? You can do it in the game because we have a lot of Achievements which need to be unlocked. And so on and so on.

Thus, we remember about a huge number of players in the game and try to do our best to launch features which will be interesting for all of them. 

Oct 23, 2017, 12:0610/23/17
03/01/16
dcrl said:

Being able to view inside league member castles to see what different upgrades look like and to help lower level players development through league experience and guidance 
Hello, my Lord! Unfortunately, we don't plan to launch such feature. 
Oct 24, 2017, 13:5110/24/17
05/04/17

Hi, the difference between some troops is not understood what is obscured or not. can you improve?

Oct 24, 2017, 15:1510/24/17
03/01/16
Anaketon ** said:

Hi, the difference between some troops is not understood what is obscured or not. can you improve?

What exactly do you want to improve, my Lord? Stats? And what troops do you mean? 
Oct 25, 2017, 14:3410/25/17
02/14/15

I think last log in is for marshal & Cap only !!

Going Red after 3 days gotta go...

Instead i would like to look @ weekly league particapation ( maybe dif color starz would be great) 

& im not talking about league quests!!

More like who ever sent more rez to team mates

Off & def killz / bgs with weekly reset

250k. 1Star

500k  2Star 

750k 3star

1M  4star

1.25M. 5Star

Look @ starz next to members name would be alot bettr than last log in & going red after 3 days ..

We all got life lets make the game fun for all not just for coinerz ...

Oct 25, 2017, 15:0710/25/17
03/01/16
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

I think last log in is for marshal & Cap only !!

Going Red after 3 days gotta go...

Instead i would like to look @ weekly league particapation ( maybe dif color starz would be great) 

& im not talking about league quests!!

More like who ever sent more rez to team mates

Off & def killz / bgs with weekly reset

250k. 1Star

500k  2Star 

750k 3star

1M  4star

1.25M. 5Star

Look @ starz next to members name would be alot bettr than last log in & going red after 3 days ..

We all got life lets make the game fun for all not just for coinerz ...

Hi there! It has been already discussed :) 
Oct 26, 2017, 01:1710/26/17
02/14/15
I dont wanna talk about it i want to see some change!! Lol
Oct 26, 2017, 14:5010/26/17
03/01/16
ㅎ۵۔DΣViLiکH۔۵ㅎ said:

I dont wanna talk about it i want to see some change!! Lol
Hello! You can leave other suggestions :) 
Oct 26, 2017, 15:2610/26/17
05/04/17

Alina Bright said:

Anaketon ** said:

What exactly do you want to improve, my Lord? Stats? And what troops do you mean? 

Example:

Oct 30, 2017, 11:2710/30/17
11/01/16
The best thing you can do is when someone i inactive more than 10 15 or max 30 days his units are automaticly going out FROM catacombas and we can make pvp.no more free rss..pvp on every castle.no more 0 food when you raid empty castle and so on.bcs when someone doesent visit castle in that time all thoose units are for nothing.ty and please do that.
Oct 30, 2017, 12:5210/30/17
Oct 31, 2017, 12:06(edited)
03/01/16
Anaketon ** said:

Alina Bright said:

Anaketon ** said:

Example:

Hello! Got it! Thank you) How do you want to improve it? What will be useful? Different colors or frames? Thank you :)   
Oct 30, 2017, 12:5510/30/17
Oct 30, 2017, 12:55(edited)
03/01/16

irska0333 said:

The best thing you can do is when someone i inactive more than 10 15 or max 30 days his units are automaticly going out FROM catacombas and we can make pvp.no more free rss..pvp on every castle.no more 0 food when you raid empty castle and so on.bcs when someone doesent visit castle in that time all thoose units are for nothing.ty and please do that.

Hello, my Lord! I'm afraid it will be rejected because it's an interference into the gameplay. 

Oct 31, 2017, 14:0910/31/17
Nov 2, 2017, 09:54(edited)
02/14/15

Sure

I suggest Plarium should hire ppl with more iQ

That way plarium workerz would get player a lot faster & i wouldnt have to waste my time telling u how to do your job...

New update cool too bad its aimed for Coinerz & Coinerz only!!!!

Soon all ur ViP playerz gonna leave for better games ;) & u still busy with ViP packs /ViP chat

1 yearparagon & all xtra bonuses for ur ViP

Players 

we know the truth....

Btw this forum is pointless ... 

have fun telling ppl why u cant get things changed

Fyi u can delete my post just like u did bfr but i will leave one just like this @ apple 

U all need to grow some brain & start working on whats better for All players!!

Who ever reads this ...leave this forum u all just wasting time...

Nov 1, 2017, 23:0211/01/17
Nov 2, 2017, 09:54(edited)
07/22/16

Alina Bright said:

christofdavis said:

Alina Bright said:

christofdavis said:

Hello, my Lord! I got your point, but let me disagree with you. In case we launch new features we have more chances to interest more players. Otherwise, if we don't launch new features, old players will tire of monotony.

I can understand someone doesn't like some exact feature and this is normal. But in this case, we have a lot of other features in the game which can be interesting for players. Do you like PvE? You can attack BGs. Do you like PvP? You can attack players, Beacons, Cities, and so on. Do you like to get Achievements? You can do it in the game because we have a lot of Achievements which need to be unlocked. And so on and so on.

Thus, we remember about a huge number of players in the game and try to do our best to launch features which will be interesting for all of them. 

I'll have to disagree with you again. This game was absolutely perfect before the addition of forts, champions, dragon arts, etc...

Now what you've created is completely indestructible merc leagues that are wiping out entire leagues just for easy experience and achievements. You have allowed people that drop enough money to pay for a two story house and a few acres of land the power to zero anything they want. 

Beacon apocalypse is coming! Every beacon on the map is going down to level 1 and they'll never be rebuilt until you start focusing on those that are playing just to enjoy this game. 

This game is officially broken and we're going to make sure you start paying attention 
Nov 2, 2017, 11:5911/02/17
Nov 3, 2017, 09:23(edited)
03/01/16

Hello, CHRISTOFDAVIS ! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We always glad to get feedback from the active and experienced players. 

Now what you've created is completely indestructible merc leagues that are wiping out entire leagues just for easy experience and achievements. You have allowed people that drop enough money to pay for a two story house and a few acres of land the power to zero anything they want. 

Some players want to reach the goals faster, that's why they buy resources. But there are two ways how to upgrade your Castle in the game. You can do it with buying Sapphires and you can do it by yourself. I know a lot of players who have a strong army without buying in-game resources. For example, they know how BG works and they constantly receive a good reward, thus, increase their armies. Also, you could ask for help friends or league-mates in the game. As for the Leagues, you can reach the goals if you have active players and you work in the team. Each player can choose the strategy for himself\sherself. 

Beacon apocalypse is coming! Every beacon on the map is going down to level 1 and they'll never be rebuilt until you start focusing on those that are playing just to enjoy this game. 

We got several suggestions for the Beacons from our players and they will be passed to our devs. If you have the ideas how to improve this feature, please share them with us in this thread.

As for the rest, my Lord, I can understand your feelings and as I said before, I can understand someone doesn't like some exact feature and this is normal. But in this case, we have a lot of other features in the game which can be interesting for players. We can't be focussed on the suggestions from one group players only. We need to take into account the interests of all players. Someone likes Cities and the Champions and was glad to see this feature in the game. On other hand, someone didn't like it. Unfortunately, we can't launch feature which will be interesting for all players in the game. The more players the more different opinions.

Also, we analyze players activity in the game and after that, we launch some changes\features. 

Nov 2, 2017, 12:0311/02/17
03/01/16

Also, CHRISTOFDAVIS , I edited your last comment and I guess you know why. Please don't use such words, it violates the rules of your forum. This time I warned you, but next time I'll delete your comment. 

Please check the rules here
Nov 2, 2017, 12:2011/02/17
Nov 2, 2017, 12:20(edited)
03/01/16

Hello, Lady ㅎ۵۔DΣVILIکH۔۵ㅎ! Your comment was deleted because there was no suggestion. Also, we welcome criticism, but it needs to be constructive. 

Also, you suggested your idea which was discussed some time ago here. You got my answer here. After that, you went to this topic and got my answer

If you have the new suggestions, please leave them in this thread. 

Have a great day!   

Nov 2, 2017, 19:1311/02/17
07/22/16
Alina Bright said:

Hello, CHRISTOFDAVIS ! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We always glad to get feedback from the active and experienced players. 

Some players want to reach the goals faster, that's why they buy resources. But there are two ways how to upgrade your Castle in the game. You can do it with buying Sapphires and you can do it by yourself. I know a lot of players who have a strong army without buying in-game resources. For example, they know how BG works and they constantly receive a good reward, thus, increase their armies. Also, you could ask for help friends or league-mates in the game. As for the Leagues, you can reach the goals if you have active players and you work in the team. Each player can choose the strategy for himself\sherself. 

We got several suggestions for the Beacons from our players and they will be passed to our devs. If you have the ideas how to improve this feature, please share them with us in this thread.

As for the rest, my Lord, I can understand your feelings and as I said before, I can understand someone doesn't like some exact feature and this is normal. But in this case, we have a lot of other features in the game which can be interesting for players. We can't be focussed on the suggestions from one group players only. We need to take into account the interests of all players. Someone likes Cities and the Champions and was glad to see this feature in the game. On other hand, someone didn't like it. Unfortunately, we can't launch feature which will be interest for all players in the game. The more players the more different opinions.

Also, we analyze players activity in the game and after that, we launch some changes\features. 

Here's an idea, stop increasing max hits! You claim to know people in game that have powerful armies. What exactly are you calling powerful? 10kk offense? 25kk offense? You have ruined this game for small time spenders with champions and forts. You can no longer have a "strong" army if you don't dump hundreds of dollars into getting a random champion. Then you're stuck trying to play the play style of said champion. You want me to believe that I can just play differently, but castle defense is so outrageously high for so little reward that no one and I mean no one is even willing to hit a castle anymore. Beacons are impossible to hold because the new fort max hit is 1 billion offense. I've watched entire leagues struggle to produce the 100kk that was required before. Now they're dead in the water. You want to help us defend ourselves and our beacons? Give us some orange defensive champs ASAP. And for free! Cause everyone I talk to in this game is getting really really really upset with where you keep pushing us to spend just to keep what we spent years building. There's actually a movement gaining momentum organized by some of the biggest players in the game to boycott any and all pack purchases. Hope you guys aren't living paycheck to paycheck. ;)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.