All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Aug 11, 2017, 17:3408/11/17
02/17/17

Ustedes siempre los mismos inteligentes, cuantos hispanos, alemanes, franceses, portugueses y otros juegan en las plataformas de Plarium?!!! Miles de miles. Y ustedes ponen los foros solo en Ingles y Ruso? No están siendo favoritistas enserio?!!! 

Aug 13, 2017, 23:1708/13/17
05/28/17
I think ive seen something about this before but what about an option for marshalls to remove D from fortresses and beacons. I know sometimes they want to evacuate but then someone is on vacation or something and losses all their D since they werent able to get on. A fix like this allowing the marshall to recall all units from a beacon or fortress could help wonders
Aug 16, 2017, 09:0208/16/17
03/01/16
anakimvader said:

Ustedes siempre los mismos inteligentes, cuantos hispanos, alemanes, franceses, portugueses y otros juegan en las plataformas de Plarium?!!! Miles de miles. Y ustedes ponen los foros solo en Ingles y Ruso? No están siendo favoritistas enserio?!!! 

Hi! English is an international language. That's why we have English forum. 
Aug 16, 2017, 09:0308/16/17
03/01/16
Trent Kestin said:

I think ive seen something about this before but what about an option for marshalls to remove D from fortresses and beacons. I know sometimes they want to evacuate but then someone is on vacation or something and losses all their D since they werent able to get on. A fix like this allowing the marshall to recall all units from a beacon or fortress could help wonders
Hello! This suggestion is under review now. 
Aug 17, 2017, 18:5208/17/17
03/23/17

Hey, i was thinking... What about rewarding leagues who hold a high league ranking? At the current state, being top 1 ranked in the game is just a decoration. You get no benefits at all to have achieved this milestone, except the esthetics of having a golden number 1 near your league name^^

Would be nice to have some kind of reward for risking to loose all your troops defending beacons/fortresses/getting high league achievements...

Maybe boosts to ressource production? Troop power? EXP? Higher dark essence amounts in beac

Aug 18, 2017, 12:3008/18/17
03/01/16
420Blaze BIA said:

Hey, i was thinking... What about rewarding leagues who hold a high league ranking? At the current state, being top 1 ranked in the game is just a decoration. You get no benefits at all to have achieved this milestone, except the esthetics of having a golden number 1 near your league name^^

Would be nice to have some kind of reward for risking to loose all your troops defending beacons/fortresses/getting high league achievements...

Maybe boosts to ressource production? Troop power? EXP? Higher dark essence amounts in beac

Hi there! Thank you for your suggestion. I'll pass it to our team. 
Aug 19, 2017, 15:5208/19/17
Aug 19, 2017, 16:01(edited)
07/08/16

Ok, the Heat Tournamnents are horrible.  The rewards are dissappointing and I have yet to meet anyone in game that doesn't sigh in disappointment when they pop up.  If I remember correctly, they first appeared during the same time and to tie into the Olympics.   I think the idea is a fun one, but the part that could make it fun is missing.  If you turn them into multiplier events (each wave has its own multiplier) then you have something that involves the whole league working together.  Since they are relatively short timed waves, players will need to  be involved more over the course of the event.  Logging in to work on the next wave and multiplier, as they will all benefit.  It could potentially turn it into an event people look forward to instead of one that we just muttle on through waiting for the following weekend.  Although people can win medals scoring points for their nations in their individual events, the Olympics are won as a team.  

And obviously I am going to suggest not decreasing the rewards to offset the multiplier benefit.  XD. Thanks!
Aug 21, 2017, 09:4908/21/17
03/01/16

KashAz said:

Ok, the Heat Tournamnents are horrible.  The rewards are dissappointing and I have yet to meet anyone in game that doesn't sigh in disappointment when they pop up.  If I remember correctly, they first appeared during the same time and to tie into the Olympics.   I think the idea is a fun one, but the part that could make it fun is missing.  If you turn them into multiplier events (each wave has its own multiplier) then you have something that involves the whole league working together.  Since they are relatively short timed waves, players will need to  be involved more over the course of the event.  Logging in to work on the next wave and multiplier, as they will all benefit.  It could potentially turn it into an event people look forward to instead of one that we just muttle on through waiting for the following weekend.  Although people can win medals scoring points for their nations in their individual events, the Olympics are won as a team.  

And obviously I am going to suggest not decreasing the rewards to offset the multiplier benefit.  XD. Thanks!

Hi! Please notice that Tournaments are optional events. These events were launched to help players get more bonuses for the daily actions in the game. For example, if you do BG constantly, you probably will be glad to join the BG Tournaments. In this case you attack BG and also you'll get extra bonuses from the Tournament.

If you one of the Tournament is not so prifitable for you, you could skip it.

By the way, as you know we constantly change the rewards in the Tournaments. I hope all future events will be profitable for you! :) 

Aug 21, 2017, 22:3208/21/17
Aug 21, 2017, 22:33(edited)
08/07/16
You should make it possible to gain summoning bonds by other means than defeating undead, e.g. Amelia's gifts. Once you have maxed all heroes you have no way of getting summoning bonds other than buying them. Maxed heroes gain no rewards, xp or otherwise, meaning that you are stuck unless you buy green gems or bonds with real money.
Aug 22, 2017, 12:1208/22/17
03/01/16

henrikohlsen said:

You should make it possible to gain summoning bonds by other means than defeating undead, e.g. Amelia's gifts. Once you have maxed all heroes you have no way of getting summoning bonds other than buying them. Maxed heroes gain no rewards, xp or otherwise, meaning that you are stuck unless you buy green gems or bonds with real money.

Hi there! Unfortunately, we don't plan to add such update :(

But we're going to launch the Tournaments with helpful items for the Champions' improvements. 
Aug 22, 2017, 20:2708/22/17
Aug 22, 2017, 20:28(edited)
10/05/16
Add a Tab for Battleground report like you prople do to champions. All of us how has a few beacon could received 100's of hit loosing tracking of B
Aug 23, 2017, 08:4908/23/17
03/01/16
ernesto.belen2 said:

Add a Tab for Battleground report like you prople do to champions. All of us how has a few beacon could received 100's of hit loosing tracking of B
Hello, my Lord! Could you please specify what you mean? 
Aug 23, 2017, 12:2308/23/17
07/08/16
Alina Bright said:

KashAz said:

Hi! Please notice that Tournaments are optional events. These events were launched to help players get more bonuses for the daily actions in the game. For example, if you do BG constantly, you probably will be glad to join the BG Tournaments. In this case you attack BG and also you'll get extra bonuses from the Tournament.

If you one of the Tournament is not so prifitable for you, you could skip it.

By the way, as you know we constantly change the rewards in the Tournaments. I hope all future events will be profitable for you! :) 

I do skip it.  I was offering up an idea to make it more interesting.  A team thing...
Aug 25, 2017, 11:5208/25/17
03/01/16
KashAz said:

I do skip it.  I was offering up an idea to make it more interesting.  A team thing...
Hi there! Thank you for sharing the feedback with us. I'll keep in mind your suggestion if we diced to change something. 
Aug 28, 2017, 13:3708/28/17

Why everyone can auto join to any league they want? In all games there is no option to auto join they must request and if accepted they will join but in this war strategy game its very odd everyone can auto join anywhere they want spamming trash talking and then maybe leaving!!!!!!!

I think this company was bought by australians maybe new owners care more about people comments!!!!( or maybe still a russian company?)
Aug 29, 2017, 10:1008/29/17
03/01/16

terminatoor said:

Why everyone can auto join to any league they want? In all games there is no option to auto join they must request and if accepted they will join but in this war strategy game its very odd everyone can auto join anywhere they want spamming trash talking and then maybe leaving!!!!!!!

I think this company was bought by australians maybe new owners care more about people comments!!!!( or maybe still a russian company?)

This suggestion is under review now. 

Sep 2, 2017, 12:4609/02/17
05/01/16

Nell'ultimo aggiornamento: miei articoli, ci cono pacchetti risorse (riduttore di cibo) nella sezine combattimento.

La chat non funziona bene

Sep 4, 2017, 10:2509/04/17
09/04/17

H all. 

I would like to make a suggestion. For new leagues please help with new players. When a new player chooses "auto join a league" please let that player join a league where the league has 20 or less members ONLY. It does not help letting him join a big league bcoz he will be kicked. This way a new league can grow and if that member leaves by choice the next new member will take his place. In the end the leagues grows faster and could become stronger and start to recruit stronger players. Thanks
Sep 4, 2017, 12:3809/04/17
02/29/16

ascanio69 said:

Nell'ultimo aggiornamento: miei articoli, ci cono pacchetti risorse (riduttore di cibo) nella sezine combattimento.

La chat non funziona bene

Hello, my Lord.

The issue with chat should be fixed already.

As for the first question, can you please give me more details on it?
Sep 4, 2017, 12:4109/04/17
02/29/16

radams1592 said:

H all. 

I would like to make a suggestion. For new leagues please help with new players. When a new player chooses "auto join a league" please let that player join a league where the league has 20 or less members ONLY. It does not help letting him join a big league bcoz he will be kicked. This way a new league can grow and if that member leaves by choice the next new member will take his place. In the end the leagues grows faster and could become stronger and start to recruit stronger players. Thanks

Hello.

I don't think that devs will accept this suggestion as in such a way we will restrict rights of players on joining a League.

It's a choice of a player what League he wants to join, and we don't want to make players to join smaller Leagues. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.