Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Jul 25, 2016, 21:0307/25/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

Hello,

Can you show somewhere numbers of caravans that you can send ? It will be great to a better management when we help others players :) Thank you :)

It's 20 vans per day, 5 by player. We can see that somewhere ?

Could you please give more details? Each player can already see the number of available Caravans.

Jul 26, 2016, 08:3207/26/16
Jul 27, 2016, 07:12(edited)
07/26/15

1) change league chest rewards. Currently skewed towards offensive (pala warlock wyvern) whereas def units are used too in league quests ( e.g., destroy other lords units). Perhaps 2 warlocks --> 4 golems.

Declined. We are not planning to reconsider current rewards for now. All players need Offensive Units.

2) please add class 3/4 equip keys as tournement rewards. Large part of community is above bg level that awards class 1/2 items, yet cannot earn keys for this. A lot of individual bg tourneys are implemented with good rewards that ultimately challenge players to go up in bg lvls. Yet keys as reward lag way behind on players above bg lvl 25 or so...

Thanks in advance!

Tournament rewards may change, but we are not planning to give high-level keys there for now.

Jul 28, 2016, 14:3907/28/16
Jul 29, 2016, 07:07(edited)
03/09/16

In the solo tourneys I would like to see the troop pay outs better for example many other games put troops in chests and some chests have high amounts of troops and others have lower but you can win many chests per tourney.

Tournament rewards change from time to time.
Jul 28, 2016, 14:4007/28/16
Jul 29, 2016, 07:08(edited)
03/09/16

I would like to see the last building be a spy tower so we can see the enemy marching, see their troops and what kind and how many and what the power is worth before they hit

Declined. our players won't support this idea.
Jul 28, 2016, 14:4107/28/16
Jul 29, 2016, 07:10(edited)
03/09/16

I would like a report wall for the league that shows all the raid and spy reports of each member both incoming and outgoing. Wars are too often started because as a leader you don't know who attacked first or who is being attacked

Declined. Not all players would like to share their reports.
Jul 28, 2016, 14:4307/28/16
Jul 29, 2016, 07:12(edited)
03/09/16

I would like to see the amount of defensive power I sent to the fortress match what others in my league see as the numbers are very different

Declined. You can't see the bonuses of other players.
Jul 28, 2016, 14:4307/28/16
Jul 29, 2016, 07:13(edited)
03/09/16

I would like to see a league store where we could earn pts to buy certain in game items and the store could be upgraded to have better items

Declined. You already have a Black Market.
Jul 28, 2016, 14:4507/28/16
Jul 29, 2016, 07:14(edited)
03/09/16

I would like to have an option to close my league to new members instead of anyone being able to auto join we have two players that random join out league everyday and harass my team and all I can do is boot them and they bring another account right in

Your League will be closed only if your Academy is full. 
Jul 28, 2016, 15:0507/28/16
Jul 28, 2016, 15:05(edited)
Petals480, unfortunately, as I know, plarium have no plans in changing inviting system in league and league capacity.
Jul 29, 2016, 18:2307/29/16
03/09/16
petals480 said:

I would like to have an option to close my league to new members instead of anyone being able to auto join we have two players that random join out league everyday and harass my team and all I can do is boot them and they bring another account right in

Your League will be closed only if your Academy is full. 
U fortunately on this one you may lose many players as the way it is set up is you can't fill up the league cause you limit us to 100 ranks and allow 120 members and since ranks to recruit are automatic after 7 days you start kicking players to get back down to 100. You atleast need to have a report feature for players abusing this by joining leagues over and over and being nasty to people in league academy if not I know many players willing to find a game with less online bullying
Jul 29, 2016, 18:2407/29/16
03/09/16
petals480 said:

I would like a report wall for the league that shows all the raid and spy reports of each member both incoming and outgoing. Wars are too often started because as a leader you don't know who attacked first or who is being attacked

Declined. Not all players would like to share their reports.
Of course they don't this way they can lie and say the only revenges and did not attack first when they did. You force players to use line app so they can share screen shots of the reports. 
Jul 29, 2016, 18:4507/29/16
03/09/16

Ve4nik said:

Petals480, unfortunately, as I know, plarium have no plans in changing inviting system in league and league capacity.

It's a shame cause I have 60 players fed up with two former members who spend every day rejoining our league bullying members and getting booted just to repeat this process

Aug 2, 2016, 08:0508/02/16
Aug 2, 2016, 13:11(edited)
08/02/16

Hello I tried to search but on mobile its a little clustered so sorry if this has been asked already.

I would like the possibility to book a return shipment of resources when some one sends to you. So carts don't go empty.

Like player A sends me 2000 gold, I click on his shipment in transfer que and mark it for return of 2000 iron from my stock.

Hope it makes sense.

Be

Declined. Only your own Caravans can deliver your cargo.

Aug 6, 2016, 21:2908/06/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14

Mat Lemon said:

Hello,

Can you show somewhere numbers of caravans that you can send ? It will be great to a better management when we help others players :) Thank you :)

It's 20 vans per day, 5 by player. We can see that somewhere ?

Could you please give more details? Each player can already see the number of available Caravans.

I think what thi player is asking for is a means to track the maximum about of caravans that can be sent to other players.  It's a lot like the maximum raid amounts - the game already tracks the information, but it doesn't display it, which is frustrating and degrades play.

This is a good example of game play mechanics that you do not report in the guide or otherwise.  

Another suggestion is to ditch the newly implemented heats.  It penalizes part time players and dilutes rewards.  So far, it has reduced the amount of time I will play and my interest in this game, and that seems to be true for others in my league.  I appreciate the continuing efforts to make this game interesting, but this doesn't fall into that category.

But you can track your Caravans on the Map. Don't you?

Aug 9, 2016, 13:3108/09/16
Aug 10, 2016, 07:06(edited)
08/09/16

Been playing 12days but problem became apparent on day10. Already using 3day 25% food boost. Keep is stuck at lvl 9for at least another wk and that's IF I get exactly what I need to be able to start playing again. I have 3 craftsman and that is actually what got me into this situation which is as follows. All bldgs are at or very soon will be max lvl. Have troop rewards in Bg I can't accept ( finish the Bg) cause I can't feed them. No need to raid really cause castle produces what I need to finish upgrading bldgs as these upgrades are longer. Strongest troop I can build is Pali so stupid to start a battle with someone even at my lvl who most likely can build stronger bigger armies and def. than I can even come close to just because they have been here longer and are past this blockage I am in for another week minimum. Game is basically come to a screeching halt for me and I am very sure this was not the intention of the developers when game was set up right? Would it be harmful to the game or unreasonable to ask that the farms be exempt from this stoppage in developement so we have a place to spend raid rss on building our army and therefore have a reason to at least raid while we wait for the scrolls to start developing the castle again. Just the farms is all I ask, hope you can see the merit in this request... Thankyou

Units won't be dismissed if you're negative in Meat. Nothing wrong will happen if you have a larger Army than you can feed.
Aug 9, 2016, 14:2008/09/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:43(edited)
11/05/14

Chicken Leg said:

I'm not sure what you mean.  Can I see caravan travel on the map?  Yes.  Do I look at the map? Yes.  Does that address this issue?  No.  Can I track this issue in another way?  Yes.  But the point, at least to me, is whether the info is displayed by the game or not.  Why wouldn't it be displayed, if the info is already tracked by the game and the info impacts play negatively (a limit)?  

Maybe you could illustrate it with a screenshot - how would you like to track Caravans, or where wouold you like to see them displayed?

Aug 12, 2016, 06:1208/12/16
Aug 12, 2016, 07:49(edited)
08/12/16

A feature I believe would be widely accepted would be to allow gifting of items purchased by sapphires from one player to another. For example being able to purchase items from the black market such as 10 thieves or resource boost packs for another player with in game sapphires. It would allow you as the developer to have a greater income stream and bring content to the game like the recent addition of Capture the Flag.

Declined. This feature could be abused by alts.
Aug 12, 2016, 15:0608/12/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:40(edited)
11/05/14

Chicken Leg said:

Chicken Leg said:

I'm not sure what you mean.  Can I see caravan travel on the map?  Yes.  Do I look at the map? Yes.  Does that address this issue?  No.  Can I track this issue in another way?  Yes.  But the point, at least to me, is whether the info is displayed by the game or not.  Why wouldn't it be displayed, if the info is already tracked by the game and the info impacts play negatively (a limit)?  

Maybe you could illustrate it with a screenshot - how would you like to track Caravans, or where wouold you like to see them displayed?

To be clear, I was responding to another's suggestion, but in picking a display "place", it seems reasonable that such info would be included with the initial info about the target as a part of the initial selection options, i.e. Attack, spy, player info, etc.  You could state raid and caravan limits.

Such info can be found on the Map right now. Do you really need it in another place?
Aug 13, 2016, 13:1008/13/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14
stormfall said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

stormfall said:

I think what this player meant is that the game waits too long before it begins to offer the better deals. If so I agree. 

I usually only buy sapphire packs once a month because that is how long it takes the game to get back to the $1.99, $4.99,$9.99 + 3000-5000% bonus item packages.

I understand your company needing to make money...i don't mind that but I like to get the best value when I make a purchase. It would be interesting to see what happened to revenue if you were to try reducing the time between the 'big deal build ups'. I would personally make purchases more often.

That may be what the original poster meant when he wrote about Sam Walton and Walmarts success. He sold many items for a lower price instead of few items at a higher price. Just an idea to pass on to the financial members of your team.

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later.

They could tweak the algorithms if they wanted.  I do appreciate your response though.

Anyway, I'll just continue to wait for the best deals...which means you get money from me about once per month.  There must be a lot of people willing to pay a lot and more quickly if it's working as a business model.

Aug 13, 2016, 13:1208/13/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:39(edited)
11/05/14

if good deals comes once a weak..your incme willbe times 4 .think about that.

Unfortunately, we cannot affect the offer you get.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.