All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Jun 14, 2017, 09:2806/14/17
03/01/16
Trent Kestin said:

Ok this one prob wont be put in but just throwin some ideas out. So this could be in for packs or for your Amelia's gifts or daily gifts or prob something else idk. But anyways alot of the time for example I'll have full food then get food as a amelias gift which is pointless. Soooo what if u added in an option where you could veto (aka reject certain rewards or packs). So kind of like with any other game how u have maps and u can veto ones u dont like so u dont get them. Same concept here, like show a list of say 10 out of 20 possible daily gift rewards and allow the player to veto idk 3 of them?
Thank you for your feedback :) However, we don't plan to expand the range of gifts from Amelia. 
Jun 14, 2017, 09:2806/14/17
03/01/16
Trent Kestin said:

How about different sets of gear/hero abilities so that instead of going in and changing every single one everytime I want to attack/defend I can click one button aka like "change to offensive set" as an example and it will switch to all my abilities/gear without the hassle. Would make life alot easier haha
Can you please specify this idea? 
Jun 14, 2017, 09:3706/14/17
03/01/16
Demonic_juggalo1 said:

Can you lower the probation period in leagues?  the 7 day probation period sucks, to be polite.  especially with the legacy events happening, new members arent able to help with league events.  
No, probation period was added for purpose so that players don't abuse League bonuses. 
Jun 14, 2017, 09:3806/14/17
03/01/16
Sheranius said:

Demonic_juggalo1 said:

Can you lower the probation period in leagues?  the 7 day probation period sucks, to be polite.  especially with the legacy events happening, new members arent able to help with league events.  
Also i do not understand why someone can send units to a beacon but habe to wait to send them to The fortress
I've answered this question above :) 
Jun 14, 2017, 09:3906/14/17
03/01/16
julianocoragem said:

:) Gostaria de ter meu castelo com aparência negra... :) black! Uma bela sugestão ;)

Mestre Sombrio!!!
Haha :) You can use some of our Casle Skins :) 
Jun 14, 2017, 09:3906/14/17
03/01/16
tennaciousd78 said:

Paragon points are wasted once a person obtains level 10 paragon status. Why not use them as a form of currency once lvl 10 is obtained for things like sketches and timber. Also, use them in exchange for sapphires at a 10 para-points for 1 sapphire. Just a suggestion.
We're going to improve Paragon Status feature in the future :) 
Jun 15, 2017, 03:5906/15/17
Jun 15, 2017, 04:11(edited)
05/28/17

Ok so to specify that idea. Let's say I want to be offensive. I have to change my rings, and go through all my talents switching them all to offensive everytime, then once Im done being offensive I have to change them all back to defensive talents and defensive rings which takes time and just annoying. Ive seen my suggestion in many other games like warcraft and such used to great success. So the suggestion is basically I can put on all my offensive rings/talents and then SAVE this gear/talent selection as idk what u guys would call but lets call it "Hero Selection 1". I could also make one for all my defensove gear and talent choices and call it "Hero Selection 2". K so hopefully youre still with me haha. Now I have 2 options. Soooo the next time I go offensive I can just click one button aka the "Hero Selection 1" button and it will AUTOMATICALLY select all my saved choices from before with the rings/talents. Then when I want to go back to my defensive choices I can just hit the "Hero Selection 2" button.

So to summarize instead of me wasting like 2 minutes going in and out through my talents and gear EVERY time I go offensive or defensive I can spend 3 seconds and hit my customized "gear/talent selection" saving me a ton of time and realy relieving me of the headache of maybe forgetting a certain talent or maybe a piece of gear each time.

It will just make it so much easier and saves alot of time for players. The idea has already been extensively tested in other games and works really well. Idk if u understand the idea but heres a short 2 min video of it shown in another game https://youtu.be/MWyPKSUQNDw (u can skip to 0:30). Now this was years ago and it works beautifully in that game so basically add that in here but with the talents too (since thats where the times wasted mostly haha)

Jun 15, 2017, 04:3906/15/17
05/28/17
Pretty sure I saw someone else say this one somewhere else as well but the ability to move equipment within your bags would be awesome.
Jun 15, 2017, 19:1406/15/17
06/15/17

Hey i like this game but it could be nice if we could send soulstones to eachother.

It could be nice to send soulstones like you send gold, iron and gold but i think there should be a maximum amount you can send per day, maybe a place between 50 and 100 soulstones per day.

I hope you can get this one through

Jun 15, 2017, 22:2106/15/17
05/28/17
^I feel like soulstones are basically a form of progression in the game and if they make it tradeable then it defeats the purpose. That being said idk they kinda become redundant after everything has been discovered since 125 soulstones takes awhile to get and will only get u like 1 skull rune lol
Jun 16, 2017, 10:1606/16/17
03/01/16

hersommorten said:

Hey i like this game but it could be nice if we could send soulstones to eachother.

It could be nice to send soulstones like you send gold, iron and gold but i think there should be a maximum amount you can send per day, maybe a place between 50 and 100 soulstones per day.

I hope you can get this one through

Hello! There are certain in-game values that can be traded: like basic types of Resources. However, there are also many other non-tradeable in-game Items and Resources. We are not planning to give you an option to trade them or send them as a gift to other players.

The reason is that we're striving to maintain the game balance. Players receive a lot of Items that should be used on certain levels or Castle development stages. However, they are credited for your personal in-game activity, and they were not designed to give any benefits to other players.

Jun 16, 2017, 10:2206/16/17
03/01/16
Trent Kestin said:

^I feel like soulstones are basically a form of progression in the game and if they make it tradeable then it defeats the purpose. That being said idk they kinda become redundant after everything has been discovered since 125 soulstones takes awhile to get and will only get u like 1 skull rune lol
You're right :) 
Jun 16, 2017, 10:2406/16/17
03/01/16
Trent Kestin said:

Pretty sure I saw someone else say this one somewhere else as well but the ability to move equipment within your bags would be awesome.
Within bags? :) 
Jun 16, 2017, 10:2506/16/17
03/01/16
Trent Kestin said:

Ok so to specify that idea. Let's say I want to be offensive. I have to change my rings, and go through all my talents switching them all to offensive everytime, then once Im done being offensive I have to change them all back to defensive talents and defensive rings which takes time and just annoying. Ive seen my suggestion in many other games like warcraft and such used to great success. So the suggestion is basically I can put on all my offensive rings/talents and then SAVE this gear/talent selection as idk what u guys would call but lets call it "Hero Selection 1". I could also make one for all my defensove gear and talent choices and call it "Hero Selection 2". K so hopefully youre still with me haha. Now I have 2 options. Soooo the next time I go offensive I can just click one button aka the "Hero Selection 1" button and it will AUTOMATICALLY select all my saved choices from before with the rings/talents. Then when I want to go back to my defensive choices I can just hit the "Hero Selection 2" button.

So to summarize instead of me wasting like 2 minutes going in and out through my talents and gear EVERY time I go offensive or defensive I can spend 3 seconds and hit my customized "gear/talent selection" saving me a ton of time and realy relieving me of the headache of maybe forgetting a certain talent or maybe a piece of gear each time.

It will just make it so much easier and saves alot of time for players. The idea has already been extensively tested in other games and works really well. Idk if u understand the idea but heres a short 2 min video of it shown in another game https://youtu.be/MWyPKSUQNDw (u can skip to 0:30). Now this was years ago and it works beautifully in that game so basically add that in here but with the talents too (since thats where the times wasted mostly haha)

Thank you for such a detailed explanation, I can see now. So you think that many players would find it useful?
Jun 16, 2017, 11:2106/16/17
Jun 16, 2017, 11:25(edited)
05/28/17
For the moving equipment yes in the inventory slots (I call it a bag lol) as it becomes quite clustered at times. And as for the "Hero gear/ability selection 1" idea for sure alot of players would find it useful if not everybody lol! I know alot of people who already become flustered everytime they want to attack but have to go through allllll their abilities and hero gear everytime they want to, that they just say screw it and attack without maximizing their effectiveness.
Jun 17, 2017, 05:3406/17/17
04/17/17

Hi, Im back again after posting some days ago. I have more things on my mind., and I hope you dont mind.

After the unfortunate 500 euro adventure on one server being Chillax, I decided to go smarter on another server.

There I only use the units I can produce, keep the BG as low as possible, save the payouts, have my farm-list and dont annoy leagues. So, so far so good. Also, I get much better deals on that server, like a 14 days presents deal for like 5 or 10 euro. Maybe some 7000% extra worth, which is amazing, since my alter ego on the other server called Chillax that spent enough money to pay a months loan for someone, never got that,

But ok lets get over that, and move to BG.

The experts say to avoid Saga Quests. My question: If I must avoid that for better rewards, then why have them in the first place?

Personally I have a feeling that the BG is more complex than just the max unit rewards, after all, for rss rewards, I can make units. But the thing that is bothering me most, is that there is no single good explanation about BG on the entire internet, and trust me, I read them all, while the only source of that information should be Plarium! Plarium made these algoritms and are themselves not capable of explaining it to noobs like me. Imagine I want to explain a new game to my friends, and I am 5 years old. It will be a fight all along unless I make sense to them from the start.

Now lets switch to gaming mode...

I activate the dragon, kill the stupid monster., then I collect all rewards, then I pump the system again in growing, making more units, checking the hero, etc etc etc.

Then I look at many stupid missions, missions I cant be in because maybe Im not in a league, or I just started one myself. I cant attack pvp because whole leagues will rain down on me in return. I cant take hamlets, because as said before, noone will let me stay there for even 2 minutes. So to keep myself active I go BG. If I go BG too hard, like Chillax did, it will take me months to do the next one. So BG is not really a good option as well. So then the question remains, why do I still play this game? To grow and to be able to play it 3 years from now?

I like free games with ingame paying options, but this game to me looks like a game not playable without cash, or a lot of patience and boring gameplay.

Ow stop complaining Chillax, what is your point?

My point is, in BG, you should be able to play ascending all the way back up to descending. Meaning, all the battlegrounds left out there from down to top should give enough rewards to play the top again. And now that would make the game 200% nicer to play!

(Im sorry I talk more after some beers).

And now about the paragon/league/personal missions

I activate Paragon for 30 mins if I can. Mostly dont make it because Im doing other stuff. So maybe change that to 1h activation in stead of 30 mins. Its too stressful. Besides, I can through-click all personal missions there now once paragon is activated.  Making me think, why I click buttons all the time? Is clicking stupid buttons gameplay? Or just wasting my time?

I guess you all can already smell I wont be a farm anytime soon after my investments.

I want to give compliments to Plarium for solving some issues after last post, that was quick and impressive. And I dont mind the support I gave, but, gameplay-technically? Why not try and make it a fun game?

Best regards, Chillax!

Jun 17, 2017, 05:3506/17/17
04/17/17
One more compliment, my words are not limited to 10 here ;) Happy playing all!
Jun 22, 2017, 10:0106/22/17
04/17/17

Suggestions:

1. Make a warning window (are you sure?: yes/no)  if I send def units to an off BG or vice versa. I lost my entire off army by a silly mistake that way. I had 3 def and 3 off BGs same level open after spying on them first. (=sending some units) From there I selected send more units and accidentally sent the off to a def BG. One confirmation first could have saved me a lot.

2. Make a special place (building?) for thieves. I only use them for farming of course and I accidentally sent them on off-BG missions, and recovered as much as I could from infirmary. My once 120 are now reduced to a mere 65, all by accident. They were in catacombs and I sometimes forget to unselect: "include units in catacombs".  Another way could be to deselect that option (include units in catacombs) by standard, in stead of selecting it by standard.

3.  Many daily, weekly or monthly missions are impossible for me. Maybe make them more tailor-made for each level? For example train 10 warlocks while I am not even close to training warlocks myself, maybe months away or longer. The way it is now, I hardly ever win the top-prize.  Other examples are facebook-friends (I dont have facebook because I dont like it) Collect 4000 rss from hamlets (How??) Destroy 7k Enemy units in pvp battles (how?) Collect 150 sapphires from hamlets. I get 1 for every 17 minutes! If I dont get attacked. Thats 42 hours If I dont get attacked.  But its a daily mission? etc.

4. Make a limit of level-range to what lord can attack another one. For example range of 10 or 20 max. If I am lvl72 and get raided by a lvl111 from a huge league, there is not much I can do in return but saying thank you my lord!

5. Create some more monsters to fight, there are only 2 and its boring anyway. Or even better, just give the points every time I activate the dragon. Its like keeping me busy in stead of offering real gameplay. 5a. Same goes for Divine Quests like I said before: clicking some buttons for rewards to keep me busy is not gameplay.

6. Offer more units in the game for free. That will make nicer gameplay. And/or offer more units for sapphires. I get like 250k off-army in most deals from 50 to 100 euro. 250k is not even enough to play next ascending off-BG. The alternative is train them myself so I can play the next ascending BG in 2019. To play the next descending one will be in 2020.

7. Bonus program. Useless, I mostly dont even use them. If I do 7 raids, I have much more than my storage can handle. So why double it for 24 hours? I dont need it. (bonus level 1)

8. In divine quests (yes the clicking buttons game) I usually claim reward and then press start for next one. I dont get a warning when I claim reward while my storage is full. Also here a simple "are you sure: yes/no" option would be nice. 8a. This also goes when collecting iron and gold from the buildings. Again no warning when storage is full, and again rss to waste. When I claim it in for example daily quests etc. I DO get a warning when my storage is full. Also when I want to use goldpacks etc. from inventory, I DO get a warning when my storage is full or overlapping will occur.

Greetings from Chillax, hope some suggestions are useful.

Jun 22, 2017, 10:1106/22/17
04/17/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Trent Kestin said:

Thank you for such a detailed explanation, I can see now. So you think that many players would find it useful?

I would. It could even be more handy to seperate them so I can play both def and off BG at the same time, which I did as a noob. Im still a noob, but... ok. :-) But what I mean is, a very good idea, but would be great if I could use both selections for both off and def at the same time. Also changing the chrystals all the time is impossible on higher level, unless you have endless goldsmiths. But why would I want 3 lvl 8 def chrystals activated when I go to off-battle? All (8?) chrystals should be activated and depending on level you would be stronger or weaker. So no more goldsmiths.

Jun 22, 2017, 10:1506/22/17
04/17/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Trent Kestin said:

Ok this one prob wont be put in but just throwin some ideas out. So this could be in for packs or for your Amelia's gifts or daily gifts or prob something else idk. But anyways alot of the time for example I'll have full food then get food as a amelias gift which is pointless. Soooo what if u added in an option where you could veto (aka reject certain rewards or packs). So kind of like with any other game how u have maps and u can veto ones u dont like so u dont get them. Same concept here, like show a list of say 10 out of 20 possible daily gift rewards and allow the player to veto idk 3 of them?
Thank you for your feedback :) However, we don't plan to expand the range of gifts from Amelia.

I agree with trent. You dont get to choose, and once selected you are forced to take the food you dont need and you will loose because of full storage. This could simply be avoided by having Amelia sending packages in stead of straight rss.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.