All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Jun 1, 2017, 08:3106/01/17
03/01/16
Trentkestin said:

Oh and Divine quests seem a little dry. Maybe you can add in some different rewards. Like for example make higher class quests worth more xp since they take longer. Maybe add in some units as rewards occasionally. Something to spice them up a bit :)
Can you please specify what you mean?
Jun 1, 2017, 08:3306/01/17
03/01/16
Trentkestin said:

How about a total army page. Yes we can see the total power at the castle but I mean a page where it literally lists the units and the total number (and power) of each you have across everything aka hamlets/beacons/fortress /castle/in travel etc. Because I can see how many of each I have at each location but its a pain trying to add them and see how many I have in total so I can split them across locations equally. Hopefully u kind of understand what Im trying to say lol
I can see your point, however, you answered your question at the start :) There is a way in game to get this information :) 
Jun 1, 2017, 08:3506/01/17
03/01/16
Trentkestin said:

Maybe add in an item that extends the time the dragon boosts are active. Could spice up the dragon tournament a bit and add a new item for you guys to the black market. Alot of people work so they may be enticed to acquire this item if it were to like make the dragon boost last 8+ hours
The thing is that you can log in and track the bonuses, change them etc. 
Jun 1, 2017, 08:3606/01/17
03/01/16
Trentkestin said:

And yes I have alot of ideas lol
I can see that 
Jun 1, 2017, 08:4006/01/17
03/01/16

Bamamatt said:

I have two suggestions:

First, troop healing discount:

troop revival discounts should happen for ALL battle troops lost, not just castle defensive battles. (This means offensive AND defensive battles) The infirmary does not yield a good return-on-investment unless this implementation is adjusted. Palatium would benefit more from having this implementation as I suggested due to the long-term advantage of having more players upgrade their infirmary to higher levels (aka more profit from sketches purchases). This is common sense in my personal opinion, and should be an easy implementation if the software design model is not highly coupled  

Secondly, alternate/ multiple account usage:

As a developer myself, I understand the enticement to allow users multiple accounts. I also understand the headaches of policing such accounts; however, users that have multiple accounts ruin the overall gameplay for everyone, construe event outcomes, thus negating non-paying customer interactions. Far too many multi-account users "feed" themselves event points in events such as PVP and Destroy Enemy Units. 

I feel this second issue will be the main cause of the decline of the game in the future. I do not have a clear-cut answer to the solution for this since Palarium has already allowed such an illegitimate form of gameplay; alternatively, my suggestion for a fix would be to create new servers that implement handling of user-account accountability. 

Regards,

Bamamatt

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback :) 

1. Several departments work on the development of Discounts and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it.

2. When we create a feature, we try to set some limits in order to keep a balance. Same with multiple accounts, we work on different algorithms and features in order to prevent multiple accounts creation.

Jun 1, 2017, 08:4306/01/17
Jun 1, 2017, 08:43(edited)
03/01/16

Bamamatt said:

Topic: 

Bank Bonus Program: Credit and Suggestions

I find this feature to be a very witty, resourceful non-functional feature of the game. As a developer, I love the whole concept of the Bones program, and want to give two thumbs up to the idea 👍👍. 

That said, I do not understand some of the 24-hour features within the object itself. While some bonus features obviously require a reset of some type (either automatic or manually) some of the 24-hour options seem to be moot. 

For example, the increase in catacomb capacity or the troop offensive/ defensive increases, troop movement speed - these should just stay on for the duration of the event when triggered. 

Customers do pay for this feature so why not make it more ergonomic for the user.... this would be a suggestion to expound upon a grea additional feature in a sense. 

Ofcourse, Bonuses such as:

breaking of Hero items, double resources on 5 raid attempts, two-level item upgrades, exc.. for any specific task should be left as a 24-hour bonus activity. 

I only am referring to the bonus tasks that should not require any user action since they do not have a maximum total of uses - just let them run for the duration. Would make life simplier on both the user-end and server-side in my opinion. 

Additionally, the final bonus "no troop food consumption" makes a previous bonus concerning a discount on food consumption moot. 

For players that finish the entire program, this makes an entire lower bonus feature worthless.

I suggest removing the lower-level food consumption discount and adding a fireball feature of Plarium's choosing. 

An example could be "5 normal fireballs can be sent as Shadow fireballs" - and make this a 24-hour reset that cannot be reset by the user; make them wait to reuse the feature every 24 hours. 

Regards,

Bamamatt 🐘

This feature is very new and we need some time to analyze it before implementing any changes. 

Jun 1, 2017, 08:4406/01/17
03/01/16
daloudin said:

Create a method of exporting league data for analysis in spreadsheet format.

Member data: coordinates, troop counts, all the data in the statistics page

Asset data: beacon and fortress coordinates, garrison and history data

Or just publish the data in read only format synced to the Marshall account for a minimal fee in the public domain.

Manually transposing all that data

We'll think about it, thank you for your suggestion. 
Jun 2, 2017, 23:1306/02/17
04/17/17

I bought many packages of 50/80 to 100 euro, spending about 500 euro on game in short time. I feel the value I get back is too low, because all armies are gone on not understanding battlegrounds, which is soo complex that you need special calculators which is ridiculous. A friend of mine that I introduded to the game never really invested money, but gets 3000% discount packages for 10 euro, while I, spending much more never saw a 3000% discount package. Now I cant believe I spent so much for some nice looking pictures representing armies fighting wars while you never see an actual fight, only the results. In some commercial pictures you show armies with health (green-red) indicators above them, implying there is actual fighting AoE-style. Another misleading thing is to say in sapphire packages that there are only 3 left, which is not true of course. I could report this to the Dutch Reclame Code Commissie, but Im too lazy.

I reached lvl 81 or so in BG and without armies it will take me forever to take it, so I play ascending to a level I can handle, like 20, usually without unit rewards. I kinda refuse to learn how to play BG's smart. If you wanna keep a system for which you need a higher Stormfall University degree, then do it and see how long I last. I was looking for a game that is fun to play, not to brake my brains over.

Hamlets are useless because everyone will attack you no matter how large your def army, especially during Hamlet tournaments. As you can see, all Hamlets in general are unoccupied.

I need 1800 sketches to complete Forge to lvl7, lacking over 1k. All the mean time, my 4 constructors are sitting still. All the game is, is another AoE tamagotchi where I do my daily stuff, untill there is nothing to do and then leave game again and wait for another day. This makes me become less and less interested to play in general.

The information within the game is like... zero. Its not intuitive gameplay with ingame support. Why for example doesnt the game itself tell me what units to send to what BG? Why would you give such great advantage to only a few that really understand how it works?

There should be an option to click away the moving commercials for packages, since Im not gonna buy any anymore, and they are hovering above the iron I need to collect, making me have to zoom in every time to collect iron on mobile phone, which is very annoying.

Hope you can do something with my thoughts. I probably wont read back any reply, so.. good luck!

Jun 5, 2017, 21:3006/05/17
12/01/16

Maybe do a purge of all inactive castles on Forest of the Spirits server, clearing all long inactive castles and dead leagues from the map?And maybe advertise more, like when the game was new. Help bring new players to the game, get back the popularity it once held?

Jun 7, 2017, 08:4206/07/17
03/01/16
Chillax said:

I bought many packages of 50/80 to 100 euro, spending about 500 euro on game in short time. I feel the value I get back is too low, because all armies are gone on not understanding battlegrounds, which is soo complex that you need special calculators which is ridiculous. A friend of mine that I introduded to the game never really invested money, but gets 3000% discount packages for 10 euro, while I, spending much more never saw a 3000% discount package. Now I cant believe I spent so much for some nice looking pictures representing armies fighting wars while you never see an actual fight, only the results. In some commercial pictures you show armies with health (green-red) indicators above them, implying there is actual fighting AoE-style. Another misleading thing is to say in sapphire packages that there are only 3 left, which is not true of course. I could report this to the Dutch Reclame Code Commissie, but Im too lazy.

I reached lvl 81 or so in BG and without armies it will take me forever to take it, so I play ascending to a level I can handle, like 20, usually without unit rewards. I kinda refuse to learn how to play BG's smart. If you wanna keep a system for which you need a higher Stormfall University degree, then do it and see how long I last. I was looking for a game that is fun to play, not to brake my brains over.

Hamlets are useless because everyone will attack you no matter how large your def army, especially during Hamlet tournaments. As you can see, all Hamlets in general are unoccupied.

I need 1800 sketches to complete Forge to lvl7, lacking over 1k. All the mean time, my 4 constructors are sitting still. All the game is, is another AoE tamagotchi where I do my daily stuff, untill there is nothing to do and then leave game again and wait for another day. This makes me become less and less interested to play in general.

The information within the game is like... zero. Its not intuitive gameplay with ingame support. Why for example doesnt the game itself tell me what units to send to what BG? Why would you give such great advantage to only a few that really understand how it works?

There should be an option to click away the moving commercials for packages, since Im not gonna buy any anymore, and they are hovering above the iron I need to collect, making me have to zoom in every time to collect iron on mobile phone, which is very annoying.

Hope you can do something with my thoughts. I probably wont read back any reply, so.. good luck!

Thank you for sharing such a detailed feedback with us. I'll pass it to our devs. 
Jun 7, 2017, 08:4306/07/17
03/01/16
Demonic_juggalo1 said:

Maybe do a purge of all inactive castles on Forest of the Spirits server, clearing all long inactive castles and dead leagues from the map?And maybe advertise more, like when the game was new. Help bring new players to the game, get back the popularity it once held?

Hello! We delete inactive Castles from the map from time to time. 
Jun 7, 2017, 19:4106/07/17
05/28/17
Hey to add onto what was said a little above. Maybe add a bigger border to the castle so that you dont have to zoom in everytime u want to get iron. Either that or its done tactically so people accidently hit the deals alot lol
Jun 8, 2017, 09:0006/08/17
Jun 9, 2017, 09:43(edited)
03/01/16
Trent Kestin said:

Hey to add onto what was said a little above. Maybe add a bigger border to the castle so that you dont have to zoom in everytime u want to get iron. Either that or its done tactically so people accidently hit the deals alot lol
Lol :) No, we didn't make it on purpose :) 
Jun 8, 2017, 23:2006/08/17
Jun 8, 2017, 23:23(edited)
05/28/17
Ok this one prob wont be put in but just throwin some ideas out. So this could be in for packs or for your Amelia's gifts or daily gifts or prob something else idk. But anyways alot of the time for example I'll have full food then get food as a amelias gift which is pointless. Soooo what if u added in an option where you could veto (aka reject certain rewards or packs). So kind of like with any other game how u have maps and u can veto ones u dont like so u dont get them. Same concept here, like show a list of say 10 out of 20 possible daily gift rewards and allow the player to veto idk 3 of them?
Jun 10, 2017, 01:1406/10/17
Jun 10, 2017, 01:14(edited)
05/28/17
How about different sets of gear/hero abilities so that instead of going in and changing every single one everytime I want to attack/defend I can click one button aka like "change to offensive set" as an example and it will switch to all my abilities/gear without the hassle. Would make life alot easier haha
Jun 11, 2017, 00:1606/11/17
12/01/16
Can you lower the probation period in leagues?  the 7 day probation period sucks, to be polite.  especially with the legacy events happening, new members arent able to help with league events.  
Jun 12, 2017, 09:3006/12/17
09/03/15
Demonic_juggalo1 said:

Can you lower the probation period in leagues?  the 7 day probation period sucks, to be polite.  especially with the legacy events happening, new members arent able to help with league events.  
Also i do not understand why someone can send units to a beacon but habe to wait to send them to The fortress
Jun 12, 2017, 21:5906/12/17
06/12/17

:) Gostaria de ter meu castelo com aparência negra... :) black! Uma bela sugestão ;)

Mestre Sombrio!!!
Jun 13, 2017, 00:4106/13/17
04/11/17
Paragon points are wasted once a person obtains level 10 paragon status. Why not use them as a form of currency once lvl 10 is obtained for things like sketches and timber. Also, use them in exchange for sapphires at a 10 para-points for 1 sapphire. Just a suggestion.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.