All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
May 12, 2017, 09:4705/12/17
03/01/16
Trentkestin said:

How about the ability to move contacts up or down so I can organize them easier?
Hi! Unfortunately, it's impossible due to technical reasons. 
May 12, 2017, 09:5005/12/17
03/01/16
Trentkestin said:

For battlegrounds once I attack and go back to Bg list it brings me to the top which is kind of annoying to scroll down everytime. Maybe implement something so that it remains where you were?
Please report this case to our Support team so we can check this - https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new . Thanks!
May 12, 2017, 09:5105/12/17
03/01/16
Starbuck01 said:

It would be nice to view league quest results after quest completed, and not just see the rewards

Hello! This suggestion is under consideration. Thanks!
May 12, 2017, 10:0405/12/17
03/01/16

Ve4nik said:

Moved from here:

markyce617 said:

I suggest that there should be a way to turn recourses into sapphires or sketches. Maybe amulets or soul stones or even both. I love this game and on it as often as i can, but i can not spend tons of money on it. My wife would kill me if she saw me looking at a $49.99 pack. There should be a way for us to strategize a way to be as competitive without spending lots of money. Maybe the beacons could be rewarded with saphires and DE and we can contibute to beacon for saphire packs.
I also wanted to suggest that there be higher paragon levels. I get these paragon points tjat

Hello! 

1. We're not going to add such a convertation because Sapphires and Sketches are rare Resources and it's essential that it's herd to get them.

2. We're planning to improve Paragon Status feature. 
May 20, 2017, 22:5405/20/17
04/01/17
How about new levels for resource buildings (Mine, farm, townhouse) that let them hold more? It becomes tedious having to check in so often on days where I am busy
May 22, 2017, 11:0805/22/17
09/03/15

Hello,

i want to suggest to make a view, where you can the all off and deff bonis from all sources.

Also i would like when i could the power from my off and deff with out all bonis.

May 22, 2017, 11:1305/22/17
May 22, 2017, 11:13(edited)
03/01/16

Trentkestin said:

How about new levels for resource buildings (Mine, farm, townhouse) that let them hold more? It becomes tedious having to check in so often on days where I am busy

We've added new Levels for Sketches relatively recently and don't plan to improve them further for now. 

May 22, 2017, 11:1605/22/17
03/01/16
Sheranius said:

Hello,

i want to suggest to make a view, where you can the all off and deff bonis from all sources.

Also i would like when i could the power from my off and deff with out all bonis.

Hello! Can you please specify this suggestion? You have this infromation now in Profile section. 
May 23, 2017, 16:2505/23/17
09/03/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Sheranius said:

Hello,

Hello! Can you please specify this suggestion? You have this infromation now in Profile section. 

I Mean, when i look in my Catacombs or in the fortress i see the power of my units with all Bonuses, but i want to see the raw power too.

And i want to know how much all bonuses in percent is and where they came from.
May 25, 2017, 03:0605/25/17
May 25, 2017, 03:06(edited)
04/01/17

Change the unit training slider? So I'll have to explain this with an example. Say I want to train 100 paladins but I only have enough que time to train 50 of them. If I slide the training que all the way over to the right it will go over the amount of time left to que. How about making the max match the time left. So instead of it showing I can que 100 (when I can only actually train 50 because of the time restriction) it will show 50 instead. Not a big change but more just a convenience and interface factor that could be added. 

Hopefully this makes sense. I tried explaining it as best I could haha 

May 26, 2017, 01:0205/26/17
04/01/17
Oh and Divine quests seem a little dry. Maybe you can add in some different rewards. Like for example make higher class quests worth more xp since they take longer. Maybe add in some units as rewards occasionally. Something to spice them up a bit :)
May 27, 2017, 01:2605/27/17
04/01/17
How about a total army page. Yes we can see the total power at the castle but I mean a page where it literally lists the units and the total number (and power) of each you have across everything aka hamlets/beacons/fortress /castle/in travel etc. Because I can see how many of each I have at each location but its a pain trying to add them and see how many I have in total so I can split them across locations equally. Hopefully u kind of understand what Im trying to say lol
May 27, 2017, 01:2905/27/17
04/01/17
Maybe add in an item that extends the time the dragon boosts are active. Could spice up the dragon tournament a bit and add a new item for you guys to the black market. Alot of people work so they may be enticed to acquire this item if it were to like make the dragon boost last 8+ hours
May 27, 2017, 01:2905/27/17
04/01/17
And yes I have alot of ideas lol
May 28, 2017, 15:4705/28/17
May 28, 2017, 15:48(edited)
08/01/16

I have two suggestions:

First, troop healing discount:

troop revival discounts should happen for ALL battle troops lost, not just castle defensive battles. (This means offensive AND defensive battles) The infirmary does not yield a good return-on-investment unless this implementation is adjusted. Palatium would benefit more from having this implementation as I suggested due to the long-term advantage of having more players upgrade their infirmary to higher levels (aka more profit from sketches purchases). This is common sense in my personal opinion, and should be an easy implementation if the software design model is not highly coupled  

Secondly, alternate/ multiple account usage:

As a developer myself, I understand the enticement to allow users multiple accounts. I also understand the headaches of policing such accounts; however, users that have multiple accounts ruin the overall gameplay for everyone, construe event outcomes, thus negating non-paying customer interactions. Far too many multi-account users "feed" themselves event points in events such as PVP and Destroy Enemy Units. 

I feel this second issue will be the main cause of the decline of the game in the future. I do not have a clear-cut answer to the solution for this since Palarium has already allowed such an illegitimate form of gameplay; alternatively, my suggestion for a fix would be to create new servers that implement handling of user-account accountability. 

Regards,

Bamamatt

May 28, 2017, 15:5705/28/17
May 28, 2017, 16:06(edited)
08/01/16

I do data science research/ clustering/ exc...

I personally do not understand the algorithm/ clustering used to generate such Bank offers. 

I do think it is time to do some data warehousing maintainence/ pruning ;) 
May 28, 2017, 16:2805/28/17
May 28, 2017, 16:29(edited)
08/01/16

Topic: 

Bank Bonus Program: Credit and Suggestions

I find this feature to be a very witty, resourceful non-functional feature of the game. As a developer, I love the whole concept of the Bones program, and want to give two thumbs up to the idea 👍👍. 

That said, I do not understand some of the 24-hour features within the object itself. While some bonus features obviously require a reset of some type (either automatic or manually) some of the 24-hour options seem to be moot. 

For example, the increase in catacomb capacity or the troop offensive/ defensive increases, troop movement speed - these should just stay on for the duration of the event when triggered. 

Customers do pay for this feature so why not make it more ergonomic for the user.... this would be a suggestion to expound upon a grea additional feature in a sense. 

Ofcourse, Bonuses such as:

breaking of Hero items, double resources on 5 raid attempts, two-level item upgrades, exc.. for any specific task should be left as a 24-hour bonus activity. 

I only am referring to the bonus tasks that should not require any user action since they do not have a maximum total of uses - just let them run for the duration. Would make life simplier on both the user-end and server-side in my opinion. 

Additionally, the final bonus "no troop food consumption" makes a previous bonus concerning a discount on food consumption moot. 

For players that finish the entire program, this makes an entire lower bonus feature worthless.

I suggest removing the lower-level food consumption discount and adding a fireball feature of Plarium's choosing. 

An example could be "5 normal fireballs can be sent as Shadow fireballs" - and make this a 24-hour reset that cannot be reset by the user; make them wait to reuse the feature every 24 hours. 

Regards,

Bamamatt 🐘

Jun 1, 2017, 02:5506/01/17
Jun 1, 2017, 03:03(edited)

Create a method of exporting league data for analysis in spreadsheet format.

Member data: coordinates, troop counts, all the data in the statistics page

Asset data: beacon and fortress coordinates, garrison and history data

Or just publish the data in read only format synced to the Marshall account for a minimal fee in the public domain.

Manually transposing all that data

Jun 1, 2017, 08:3006/01/17
03/01/16
Sheranius said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Sheranius said:

Hello,

I Mean, when i look in my Catacombs or in the fortress i see the power of my units with all Bonuses, but i want to see the raw power too.

And i want to know how much all bonuses in percent is and where they came from.
We don't plan to add this option. 
Jun 1, 2017, 08:3106/01/17
03/01/16
Trentkestin said:

Change the unit training slider? So I'll have to explain this with an example. Say I want to train 100 paladins but I only have enough que time to train 50 of them. If I slide the training que all the way over to the right it will go over the amount of time left to que. How about making the max match the time left. So instead of it showing I can que 100 (when I can only actually train 50 because of the time restriction) it will show 50 instead. Not a big change but more just a convenience and interface factor that could be added. 

Hopefully this makes sense. I tried explaining it as best I could haha 

Hi! The matter is that this time can change depending on bonuses you're using. So we don't plan to change that. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.