All Categories

Your Suggestions

Your Suggestions

Search
Comments
Apr 13, 2017, 15:2204/13/17
03/01/16
tennaciousd78 said:

I would like to be able to break chests. If I cannot open them, I would at least like some shards from them instead of simply discarding. After all, they are battleground rewards.

Declined. To get some valuable Resources from Chests, you need a key. It won't be changed.

The frequency of keys dropping and the levels of keys dropping need to be examined. If I do 120 BGs in a week, I usually only get lvl.1-2 chest keys, and I've never gotten a rare level 4 key for a chest. It seems like the frequency could be tweeked to award hogher leveled keys and chests at a better rate. Most people don't want to spend 15-30k sapphires for 1 key.

Keys are given at random, it's a feature.
Apr 14, 2017, 06:3704/14/17
06/24/16
You know when  you train troops for a league quest an it shows up on your rankings  you are training them but training is not complete but it shows up on your rankings scail anyway
Apr 14, 2017, 09:1104/14/17
03/01/16
Lord biggiton said:

You know when  you train troops for a league quest an it shows up on your rankings  you are training them but training is not complete but it shows up on your rankings scail anyway
Hi! So can you please specify what you're suggesting? 
Apr 18, 2017, 01:2004/18/17
04/18/17

Hello,

I would like to see new castle skins, with more defense or with some differentials... The last ones were released more than 1 year ago I guess

New units would also be a great release 

Apr 18, 2017, 09:2104/18/17
03/01/16
Amersy said:

Hello,

I would like to see new castle skins, with more defense or with some differentials... The last ones were released more than 1 year ago I guess

New units would also be a great release 

Hi! We're planning to add new Castle Skins from time to time. 
Apr 19, 2017, 06:1904/19/17
02/12/16

To piggyback off of Amersy's castle skin comment, I would like to see some special skins made available to players that achieve certain feats. 

Reaching level 100, for example, is a huge achievement for a player that takes years of dedication. They should get the opportunity to purchase a special skin as a reward. Maybe offer unique skins based on increments of 25 levels? (50,75,100,125,150) Same for players that have placed in the Top 10 for Weekly Battleground Rankings, etc.

Apr 19, 2017, 11:0504/19/17
02/24/17
Eugenia Misura said:

Oadin said:

Well to see if I'm going to be in the rankings soon I have to click on that small cup button on bottom left of screen n scroll down from whoever a number one n scroll down n down til it gets to 1000 I have no idea how close I am to getting into overall rankings "of all time" I want to be placed atleast 999 in sumthng but seems it's next impossible to tell which I'm closet to :( which decreases my efforts in that area of gameplay 
Hi! Can you please specify how we can improve this situation? 
Well when we click onto the rankings button n it says "my ranking" which is pointless because I'm not in rankings yet you could put how much more points required until I do get ranked or move up to the next position similar to lvl img up our castles with an exp bar.. If I need 110k bg points to get ranked n I hav 100k points it would show me I'm close n can push for the chance of gettin my first ranking or moving up past whom ever is in front of me points wise.... Did that make sense? I think it would increase gameplay experience alot
Apr 21, 2017, 13:5804/21/17
01/28/17

I don't know if this suggestion already exist. It's hard to find when you are using your smartphone. Pls don't blame me.

I would like to move some buildings. Not all!

Buildings like the farm, mine and townhouse have a special place and that's totally ok. But all other buildungs don't have a special place. You can choose where you want to build them. As I started with this game I build buildings just there where the "quest" shows me to build. So now I have a stupid order. I don't know why it's not possible since I've seen that people can move buildings in other plarium games.

So my suggestions is: Let people move their buildings which don't have a specific place. I don't think a "Edit-mode" is required because they're not tons of buildings.

Apr 21, 2017, 15:5004/21/17
03/01/16
subliminary said:

To piggyback off of Amersy's castle skin comment, I would like to see some special skins made available to players that achieve certain feats. 

Reaching level 100, for example, is a huge achievement for a player that takes years of dedication. They should get the opportunity to purchase a special skin as a reward. Maybe offer unique skins based on increments of 25 levels? (50,75,100,125,150) Same for players that have placed in the Top 10 for Weekly Battleground Rankings, etc.

I'll pass your suggestion, thanks.  
Apr 21, 2017, 15:5104/21/17
03/01/16
Oadin said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Oadin said:

Well to see if I'm going to be in the rankings soon I have to click on that small cup button on bottom left of screen n scroll down from whoever a number one n scroll down n down til it gets to 1000 I have no idea how close I am to getting into overall rankings "of all time" I want to be placed atleast 999 in sumthng but seems it's next impossible to tell which I'm closet to :( which decreases my efforts in that area of gameplay 
Hi! Can you please specify how we can improve this situation? 
Well when we click onto the rankings button n it says "my ranking" which is pointless because I'm not in rankings yet you could put how much more points required until I do get ranked or move up to the next position similar to lvl img up our castles with an exp bar.. If I need 110k bg points to get ranked n I hav 100k points it would show me I'm close n can push for the chance of gettin my first ranking or moving up past whom ever is in front of me points wise.... Did that make sense? I think it would increase gameplay experience alot
Yes, I can see your point. I was wondering if you could show me how it should look like on a screenshot. 
Apr 21, 2017, 15:5204/21/17
03/01/16
igujax said:

I don't know if this suggestion already exist. It's hard to find when you are using your smartphone. Pls don't blame me.

I would like to move some buildings. Not all!

Buildings like the farm, mine and townhouse have a special place and that's totally ok. But all other buildungs don't have a special place. You can choose where you want to build them. As I started with this game I build buildings just there where the "quest" shows me to build. So now I have a stupid order. I don't know why it's not possible since I've seen that people can move buildings in other plarium games.

So my suggestions is: Let people move their buildings which don't have a specific place. I don't think a "Edit-mode" is required because they're not tons of buildings.

I'll pass your suggestion, thank you.
Apr 25, 2017, 03:0904/25/17
04/25/17

The place where new players join a league has a lot of "recommended leagues" where nobody has logged on in over a year. If a new player joins such a league, he/she is no better off than a solo player, and he/she may become bored and quit.  Meanwhile, active leagues are having difficulty recruiting new players.

I have two suggestions:

1. Make "recommended league" and "join a random league" participation an opt-in thing where each week, the Marshal needs to click a checkbox that says "Include league on recommended league list."

2. Disband and delete all leagues where no Marshal or captain has logged in within a certain amount of time (six weeks would allow leagues time to replace the Marshal if needed).

See also Sublimary's post at: 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfallrob/game-discussion/38495_dead-leagues-need-to-be-dissolved-/

Apr 25, 2017, 09:2904/25/17
03/01/16
Brunnhilde.stormfall said:

The place where new players join a league has a lot of "recommended leagues" where nobody has logged on in over a year. If a new player joins such a league, he/she is no better off than a solo player, and he/she may become bored and quit.  Meanwhile, active leagues are having difficulty recruiting new players.

I have two suggestions:

1. Make "recommended league" and "join a random league" participation an opt-in thing where each week, the Marshal needs to click a checkbox that says "Include league on recommended league list."

2. Disband and delete all leagues where no Marshal or captain has logged in within a certain amount of time (six weeks would allow leagues time to replace the Marshal if needed).

See also Sublimary's post at: 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfallrob/game-discussion/38495_dead-leagues-need-to-be-dissolved-/

Hi! Thank you for sharing your observations, I gave an answer in that topic. 
Apr 25, 2017, 17:5904/25/17
03/27/15

An ad for the daily resources would be good because there is a daily upper limit of 500k.

Apr 25, 2017, 18:0504/25/17
Apr 26, 2017, 08:24(edited)
03/27/15

Ein Liga-Ressourcen-Lager in der Ligafestung wäre toll. In dieses Lager kann jeder Spieler Ressourcen schicken. Der Marshall und die Hauptmänner können diese dann nach Bedarf an Spieler verteilen oder für Verteidigungsanlagen verbrauchen.

A league resource camp in the Ligafestung would be great. In this camp, each player can send resources. The Marshall and the main men can then distribute these as needed to players or consume for defense systems.

Apr 25, 2017, 18:0904/25/17
03/27/15

Eine Übersicht für die aktiven Boni für deff und off Einheiten.

Es gibt viele Boni die man aktivieren kann aber keine Übersicht. Eine Auflistung im Profil, ähnlich wie die Auflistung der Ressourcen.

An overview of the active bonuses for deff and off units.

There are many bonuses you can activate but no overview. A listing in the profile, similar to the collection of resource generation / consumption, would be good.

Apr 25, 2017, 18:1604/25/17
03/27/15

Wie wäre es, wenn mann mit den überflüssigen Tugendpunkten ( ab Lvl 10 ) noch was anfangen könnte? Z.B. an andere Ligamitglieder  Ressis schicken, oder für Festung und Turm verwenden oder einfach eintauschen gegen Seelenkristalle oder Skizzen! 

How would it be possible to start with the superfluous virtue points (from Lvl 10)? E.g. Send it to other members of the League, or use it for fortress and tower, or just exchange it for soul crystals or sketches!

Apr 26, 2017, 08:2304/26/17
03/01/16
Al Thor (GER) said:

An ad for the daily resources would be good because there is a daily upper limit of 500k.

Hi! All limits were added for a reason, we're not going to change that. 
Apr 26, 2017, 08:2504/26/17
03/01/16
Al Thor (GER) said:

Ein Liga-Ressourcen-Lager in der Ligafestung wäre toll. In dieses Lager kann jeder Spieler Ressourcen schicken. Der Marshall und die Hauptmänner können diese dann nach Bedarf an Spieler verteilen oder für Verteidigungsanlagen verbrauchen.

A league resource camp in the Ligafestung would be great. In this camp, each player can send resources. The Marshall and the main men can then distribute these as needed to players or consume for defense systems.

This suggestion is declined. You can send Resources to your League mates or ask for help via League Help feature. 
Apr 26, 2017, 08:2604/26/17
03/01/16
Al Thor (GER) said:

Eine Übersicht für die aktiven Boni für deff und off Einheiten.

Es gibt viele Boni die man aktivieren kann aber keine Übersicht. Eine Auflistung im Profil, ähnlich wie die Auflistung der Ressourcen.

An overview of the active bonuses for deff and off units.

There are many bonuses you can activate but no overview. A listing in the profile, similar to the collection of resource generation / consumption, would be good.

Can you please specify which bonuses you're talking about? 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.