This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 11

16 Replies
Character
11 January, 2018, 9:55 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 11

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +0:00
User
11 January, 2018, 10:40 AM UTC
Где чат?)
UTC +2:00
Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 10:43 AM UTC

Gelon said:

Где чат?)

Приветствую! Вы первый игрок в чате! Добро пожаловать на наш форум :) 

Hello! You're the first who came to our chat! Welcome to our forum :)

User
11 January, 2018, 10:46 AM UTC
Подарите монумент, играю 3 года подарков не видел
UTC +3:00
User
11 January, 2018, 10:46 AM UTC
Здравствуйте,скажите что будет нового в будущем и будет ли подарок на старый-Новый год?
UTC +12:00
User
11 January, 2018, 10:49 AM UTC
The way the game has changed now, it is almost impossible to hold an upgraded beacon. There is going to need to be a higher defensive bonus and better incentives for keeping a level 5 beacon. An addition of Sketches to DE may be an incentive to risking armies for keeping a level 5 beacon.
UTC +1:00
User
11 January, 2018, 10:51 AM UTC
Здравствуйте. Сколько в ресурсах стоят новые юниты?
Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 10:52 AM UTC

ET Sergio said:

Подарите монумент, играю 3 года подарков не видел

Приветствую! Мессир, на нашем форуме очень часто проводятся конкурсы, в которых вы можете выиграть призы. Также мы добавляем подарки в игру в честь различных праздников. 

Hello, my Lord! You can join our contests on the forum to get the rewards. Also, we launch a lot of gifts to the game due to different Holidays. 

User
11 January, 2018, 10:54 AM UTC

Little Krusher said:

The way the game has changed now, it is almost impossible to hold an upgraded beacon. There is going to need to be a higher defensive bonus and better incentives for keeping a level 5 beacon. An addition of Sketches to DE may be an incentive to risking armies for keeping a level 5 beacon.

The Problem is, that there are no reason why someone should hold da level 5 Beacon.
I am thinking, when all beacons would become level 5, that this would change a lot because everywhere were level 5 beacons and the hits would be an all of them. But at the moment, just when a beacon is up to 5, everyone is hitting this beacon.

Also, all the Deff is in the fortress and erveryone will not loss it on a beacon for nothing.

User
11 January, 2018, 10:55 AM UTC
Будет ли еще турнир слияния избранных и повышения очень понравился хочу еще))
Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 10:55 AM UTC

КЛК РАЛИКУС said:

Здравствуйте,скажите что будет нового в будущем и будет ли подарок на старый-Новый год?

Приветствую! Да, нас в самом скором времени ждет очень интересный апдейт в игре и будет много нового контента, следите за новостями. Что касается подарков, то, насколько мне известно, в планах нет. Но впереди нас ждет масса других праздников и подарки будут запускаться :)

Hello! We're going to launch something new and really interesting to the game soon, so follow te news, my Lord. As for the gifts, as far as I know, we don't have such plans. But there will be a lot of another Holidays during the year and we'll send gifts to our players :) 
User
11 January, 2018, 10:57 AM UTC
Alina Bright said:

КЛК РАЛИКУС said:

Приветствую! Да, нас в самом скором времени ждет очень интересный апдейт в игре и будет много нового контента, следите за новостями. Что касается подарков, то, насколько мне известно, в планах нет. Но впереди нас ждет масса других праздников и подарки будут запускаться :)

Hello! We're going to launch something new and really interesting to the game soon, so follow te news, my Lord. As for the gifts, as far as I know, we don't have such plans. But there will be a lot of another Holidays during the year and we'll send gifts to our players :) 
Can you give us a hint? :)pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 10:59 AM UTC

Little Krusher said:

Hello, my Lord! I know it's hard to compete on the map and hold the Beacon, but don't forget it's a teamwork. If all league members will defend the Beacon, I'm sure there will be no chance to attack it. 

Also, I passed players suggestion for the team to improve this feature. All ideas are on review now. I believe this feature will be improved with next updates to make it more interesting for old and new players. 
Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 11:01 AM UTC

Мадамка said:

Здравствуйте. Сколько в ресурсах стоят новые юниты?

Приветствую! Я уже отвечала ранее на этот вопрос, к сожалению, эту информацию мы не сообщаем. 

Hello, my Lady. As I said before, unfortunately, we don't share this info. 
Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 11:02 AM UTC

Nani said:

Будет ли еще турнир слияния избранных и повышения очень понравился хочу еще))

Думаю, что да, милорд! :)

I believe yes, my Lord :) 
Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 11:49 AM UTC
Sheranius said:

Alina Bright said:

КЛК РАЛИКУС said:

Can you give us a hint? :)pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
Unfortunately, I can't, my Lord, since I don't have exact information. Once I get something, I'll share with players :) 
Community Manager
11 January, 2018, 11:50 AM UTC

Hello, guys! Thank you for coming up today! 

And the winner is Little Krusher! Please PM me and send the coordinates of your Castle. 

Have a great one! 

1932248 users registered; 62267 topics; 328248 posts; our newest member:hodok123