This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 30

37 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
30 November, 2017, 9:55 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! November 30

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +0:00
Montechristo®
30 November, 2017, 10:02 AM UTC
Hi, I like to know when the ability to reorganize our building will be available? I think this matter is important to. Thank you 
UTC +3:00
Gangman
30 November, 2017, 10:07 AM UTC
Will the new units be made available in our castle training queues or in black market?
vicemarshal
UTC +6:00
myloadbk
30 November, 2017, 10:13 AM UTC

Здрасти ! А ранги когда введете для юнитов ? Такие как в ВК  которые прокачиваются за опыт полученый в боях

UTC +2:00
minicooper86
30 November, 2017, 10:14 AM UTC

Hello!

I would  like to know what the Champions  come out by defeating the monster of avete level. Otherwise you can put  theme in some package or as a mission  award

myloadbk
30 November, 2017, 10:15 AM UTC
А можно на русском ?
Bluebox146
30 November, 2017, 10:15 AM UTC

Good monring, 

First Question: 

I´d like to know what are the criteria your "automated" system/program to choose who is eligible for the VIP program? Because it cant be, level of the account, there are a lot who are below my level who have it, it can´t be position in the all time rankings, i am placed 10th in off and i know that there are a lot of people, who are way behind my position, it can´t be weekly participation, i am usually placed in the top 50 weekly off ranking, it can´t be purchasing packages. 

So since all of these criteria do not entitle me to get it, i am wondering what criteria s there are. 

Second Question:

Why didn´t you go two steps further with your new feature of introducing league activity check? As everyone is able to see, beacons are a worthless commodity at these days, i was hoping that you come up with a meaningful reward system. Reward real activity, e.g. leagues performance during events, daily quests, achievement you name it. Don´t understand me wrong i really like the idea of activity meters in the game, but the rewards are as worthless as 90% of all rewards offered. Just take weekly ranking, 20 sapphires + 1 lvl 1 kristall for 10th place??? for the new system the rewards being offered to us, well for the small and medium castles they can have an impact, but i wait 10 min and i have my 3k resources.

UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 10:17 AM UTC
Montechristo® said:

Hi, I like to know when the ability to reorganize our building will be available? I think this matter is important to. Thank you 
Hello, my Lord! Unfortunately, we don't plan to launch such update. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 10:19 AM UTC

Gangman said:

Will the new units be made available in our castle training queues or in black market?

Hello! As far as I know, we don't plan to add these units to the BM or training queues in the near future. If we decide so, we'll let pleayrs know. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 10:22 AM UTC

myloadbk said:

Здрасти ! А ранги когда введете для юнитов ? Такие как в ВК  которые прокачиваются за опыт полученый в боях

Приветствую, мессир! Возможно, подобное будет введено и в нашу игру, но точно неизвестно. 

Hello, my Lord! Maybe this update will be launched to the game. If we decide so, we\ll let players know. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 10:23 AM UTC
minicooper86 said:

Hello!

I would  like to know what the Champions  come out by defeating the monster of avete level. Otherwise you can put  theme in some package or as a mission  award

Hello, my Lord! What exactly do you mean? 
ser.jeux
30 November, 2017, 10:24 AM UTC

Bonjour, 

Concernant les champions, est ce qu’il y a une réelle différence en gain à tuer ou non le mort vivant?

Merci de votre réponse et bon jeu
Interstellar TK

Hi  I would like to know, if plarium has picked new occult units as their next grand scheme to cheat gamers. If yes why?

If not why?  (Because cheating is as natural to plarium just like swimming is to fish)Anything that comes in packs is what you use to cheat players 😱

noodle soup for soul
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager

myloadbk said:

А можно на русском ?

Приветствую, мессир! Ты можешь задать свой вопрос на родном языке :) 

Hello, my Lord! Feel free to ask questions in Russian :) 
VAMPAIRE
30 November, 2017, 10:26 AM UTC
Подскажите пожалуйста. Когда вы пересмотрите важность бастионов на карте. А то интерес пропадает все больше и больше. На карте бачты все 1ур. Качать из смысла нет и держать тем более. Например ввести награду альянсу за территорию которая есть у ала и как вариант начислять сапы за это. А доминус будет ими распоряжаться выделяя их(сапфиров) игрокам. Или на прокачку столицы и тд. 
UTC +3:00
Lexss
30 November, 2017, 10:28 AM UTC

Здравствуйте. 

1. Когда ожидать турниров в которых будут в призах новые уникальные юниты? 

2. Три раза подряд были турниры избранных на получение опыта, когда же будет турнир по слиянию избранных
Arak(◣_◢)
30 November, 2017, 10:32 AM UTC
Since many castles have brought the apogee level to the maximum, is this feature expected to grow above level 10? It would be helpful to increase the level with new functions
Дмитрий 74(rus)
30 November, 2017, 10:33 AM UTC

Развод про сапфир , что кто то получит. Лишь бы прокачать игру разработчикам , игра для Доната а не для ума стала. Так что не ждите что кто то получит сапфиры!!!

UTC +5:00
sergegil
30 November, 2017, 10:34 AM UTC

Hello, 

Est-il prévu de revaloriser l’interet En jeu des phares par rapport au forteresse ?

Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 10:35 AM UTC

Bluebox146 said:

Good monring, 

First Question: 

I´d like to know what are the criteria your "automated" system/program to choose who is eligible for the VIP program? Because it cant be, level of the account, there are a lot who are below my level who have it, it can´t be position in the all time rankings, i am placed 10th in off and i know that there are a lot of people, who are way behind my position, it can´t be weekly participation, i am usually placed in the top 50 weekly off ranking, it can´t be purchasing packages. 

So since all of these criteria do not entitle me to get it, i am wondering what criteria s there are. 

Second Question:

Why didn´t you go two steps further with your new feature of introducing league activity check? As everyone is able to see, beacons are a worthless commodity at these days, i was hoping that you come up with a meaningful reward system. Reward real activity, e.g. leagues performance during events, daily quests, achievement you name it. Don´t understand me wrong i really like the idea of activity meters in the game, but the rewards are as worthless as 90% of all rewards offered. Just take weekly ranking, 20 sapphires + 1 lvl 1 kristall for 10th place??? for the new system the rewards being offered to us, well for the small and medium castles they can have an impact, but i wait 10 min and i have my 3k resources.

Hello, my Lord! 

1. As for the VIP, the thing is that we have a special department that works with the VIP players, and they are the ones deciding whom to invite to the program. Unfortunately, I’m unable to give you more information since I do not know the criteria players need to meet to get an invite. 

2. I'll pass your feedback to the ream, my Lord. 

Thank you! 

1781225 users registered; 48445 topics; 287492 posts; our newest member:elisson936