This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! October 19

31 Reply
Amelia Stormfall
19 October, 2017, 8:55 AM UTC

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +0:00
GódMode
19 October, 2017, 9:10 AM UTC
Will we see any changes on Hamlets? Like bonuses or any add-on additions like league hamlet tournaments? For example a multiple players in league can send defense to the hamlet and defend and collect and whatever is collect all player receive what they collected?
UTC +5:00
Interstellar TK
19 October, 2017, 9:10 AM UTC
Would there be any new settlement with relics that can improve troop, resource stats? In future
noodle soup for soul
zumbasee
19 October, 2017, 9:14 AM UTC
How can i join in biocon 
UTC +1:00
Carpediem
19 October, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC
What plans do you have for progression after paragon level 10. At the moment the game just stops at this level and gaining points gives no advantages
UTC +1:00
Interstellar TK
19 October, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC
GódMode said:

Will we see any changes on Hamlets? Like bonuses or any add-on additions like league hamlet tournaments? For example a multiple players in league can send defense to the hamlet and defend and collect and whatever is collect all player receive what they collected?
You mean league attacks. U can hit hamlets, forts and beacons. Team defense get advantages.... Now team offense needs some advantages.
noodle soup for soul
Kingdingeling
19 October, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC
Did you had a plan for more different champions? 
UTC +2:00
GódMode
19 October, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC
Interstellar TK said:

GódMode said:

You mean league attacks. U can hit hamlets, forts and beacons. Team defense get advantages.... Now team offense needs some advantages.
No what I'm saying is lets say the league wants sapphire their league sends defense to that hamlet to collect sapphire and everyone in that league sends defense to that hamlet and whatever they collected in that time period they either Get wiped out or decide to collect and return. Sounds confusing but it would be team effort. So lets say the league collected 4000 sapphire in 4 day period the people who contribute get 4000 sapphire each.
Bannor
19 October, 2017, 9:26 AM UTC
There is too much overlap between epic and basic summoning bonds for the price differential. Epic bonds should either be cheaper, not 200 stones, or not give green grade 2 chamoions
UTC +0:00
Тетя Тварь
19 October, 2017, 9:26 AM UTC
hello
TRINITY*1
19 October, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC
Amelia Stormfall said:

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

Hi , my name Lord Trinity. I want to know in the future if Platinum will come with some heros champion for battleground too. Thx
Gangman
19 October, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC
Would love to see some good contents.that can aid troop performance. I would say by hard work. But plarium always leaves ways open to escape hard work.
vicemarshal
UTC +6:00
NiKs247
19 October, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC
Will we get any discount bonus on castle skins? 
Crashilla
19 October, 2017, 9:32 AM UTC

Добрый день!

По какому принципу приглашаете игроков в VIP-чат?
UTC +3:00
A3ART85
19 October, 2017, 9:37 AM UTC
Привет всем,  планы на игру были большие,  но начинает она бесить,  доминионы оч сложные,  заливаешь войско больше положенного,  а квест показует что мало,  без денег играть сложно нет развития для слабых и новых игроков,  их сразу уничтожают и интерес пропадает,  новые избранные интересные,  но снова вопрос в деньгах что бы приобрести хорошего надо много платить,  вопрос вы действительно думаете что игра выжевет на деньгах?  Новых игроков почти нет,  старые игроки устали платить!  Подумайте о молодых и менее обеспеченных игроках
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 9:39 AM UTC

GódMode said:

Hello, my Lord! As for League Tournaments, I'll pass your suggestion, sounds cool :) 

As for the rest, unfortunately, we don't have such plans for the feature. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 9:40 AM UTC
Interstellar TK said:

Would there be any new settlement with relics that can improve troop, resource stats? In future
Hello! Unfortunately, we don't have such plans, but I'll keep in mind your suggestion, my Lord. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 9:41 AM UTC
zumbasee said:

How can i join in biocon 
Hello! What do you mean, my Lord? 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 9:42 AM UTC
Carpediem said:

What plans do you have for progression after paragon level 10. At the moment the game just stops at this level and gaining points gives no advantages
Hi there! We're going to improve this feature in the near future. I can't tell for sure what we'll get, so follow the news :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
19 October, 2017, 9:42 AM UTC
Interstellar TK said:

GódMode said:

As far as I understood, this Lord means the Tournaments. 
1775661 users registered; 47797 topics; 285465 posts; our newest member:cepig