This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 22

28 Replies
Myxoz
22 September, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC

Will there be any encouragement in the form of a special avatar or type of lock for players who in the game will reach 1000 consecutive days (visits)?

Муха
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

о ком молчат said:

Добрый день, когда будет обновление? И что интересного нас ждет?

Приветствую, милорд! Обновление уже готовится и совсем скоро мы запустим. А что нас ждет нового - увидите ^^ Пусть это останется интригой. 

Hi! We're going to update the game really soon, but I can't tell what will be in new version, you'll see ^^ 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC

Trendkill said:

Why do you guys keep changing the battleground system?  You guys do not give us tips and how to actually do them and then you constantly change it up when people start figuring them out how to actually do them the proper way.  I understand everybody needs to make money..  I have poured so much money into this game and is very disheartening when you guys change the system up and next thing you know I'm getting payouts and I'm losing 20-50 mil power.  Make a system and please stick with it or tell us how to actually do them the proper way with the system you guys actually designed to begin with and make it fair for every single person not just to  scam people playing the game.  And please do not give a garbage response because that irritates some of us players even more  and you make the illusion that you do not care about the people who pour tens of thousands of dollars into this game!

Hello, my Lord! We didn't change the BG system in last updates. By completing BGs you get some regular rewards and some huge ones. Keep in mind that you get regular rewards almost every successful completion of the BG. And you need to consider these regular rewards when you build your strategy. BG it's a difficult part of the gameplay. I know a lot of players who lose their troops. On other hand, I know players who get their rewards constantly. What does it mean? It means some players have a strategy and another part doesn't have any strategy or tactics. Unfortunately, you're right, we can't give some tips for the BG, because players need to learn this part of gameplay by themselves. But you could try to find some guides on our forum. Also, we have another official groups (on Facebook for example) where you can get information about the BGs. I recommend you to contact players who get trophy from the BGs constantly (you can find these players in the Ranking). I'm sure they can help you and give some tips. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

Worek said:

When are you getting new Castle skins ??

Hello, my Lord! Unfortunately, I don't know the exact dates. Follow the news in the game or on our forum to get the information about updates. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC

Таррас said:

Коли буде український прапор для алів?

Приветствую, мессир! Пока что не получала информации по этому вопросу. Это предложение пока что на рассмотрении. 

Hello, my Lord! This suggestion is under review now. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC

Myxoz said:

Будет ли какое нибудь поощерение в виде особой аватарки или вида замка для игроков которые в игре достигнут 1000 дней подряд(посещений)?

Приветствую! Если вы провели 1000 дней в игре, то я рекомендую вам связаться с Леди Авророй, чтобы получить небольшое вознаграждение ^^ 

Hi! If your reached 1000 days in the game, I recommend you to contact Lady Amelia to get a prize ^^

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC

Таррас said:

Які військові турніри будуть найближчим часом?

Сервер 2.  Замок -278:390

В скором времени все узнаете сами :) Я, к сожалению, не могу делиться расписанием. 

You'll see in the future. Unfortunately, I can't share the schedule. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Myxoz said:

Will there be any encouragement in the form of a special avatar or type of lock for players who in the game will reach 1000 consecutive days (visits)?

Hi! If your reached 1000 days in the game, I recommend you to contact Lady Amelia to get a prize ^^

Alina Bright
Community Manager
22 September, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Thank you, guys, fro coming up today! 

And the winner is WOREK! Please PM me and send your coordinates. 

Have a great day! 

1721357 users registered; 42662 topics; 271371 post; our newest member:Castle №1248277