This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 1

63 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
1 September, 2017, 12:59 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! September 1

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +0:00
Joshua Cendana
1 September, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC
Why is my champion bug? I cant level it up, it keep saying champion cannot be found.
UTC +8:00
Chesa
1 September, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC
Why are our chats empty?  And a suggestion: provide a way to copy coordinates to chat.
UTC +5:00
Ник1509
1 September, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC
Добрый день . Когда добавите новые доминионы
UTC +3:00
AlienRaver☆dnb
1 September, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC

Greetings Plarium and All Stormfall Community, 

I'd like to ask Plarium is there a project to do Polish translaton of whole game ? If not , then question is why not ? Thank you and have a nice day to all of you. 
UTC +0:00
Fubar Revisited
1 September, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC
I have noticed i don't get green gems for leveling my champions, anymore, why is that?
UTC +4:00
Heart of Honor9
Why does chat keep going to global instead of my league?  Happens since update. My friends in my league say the same is happens to them. 
UTC +6:00
Letke
Give us more tournaments with sketches....its hard to bring them
UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
Joshua Cendana said:

Why is my champion bug? I cant level it up, it keep saying champion cannot be found.
Hi there! It's a strange situation, please contact our Help Center. Our guys will check your issue. 
UTC +2:00
Sichovik
1 September, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
Що з топазами? Які наміри у розробників, яка буде можливість їх отримувати гравцям? (Крім купівлі за реальні гроші) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC

Chesa said:

Why are our chats empty?  And a suggestion: provide a way to copy coordinates to chat.

DO you mean in-game chats? 

Thanks for the suggestion, this feature is under review. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

Ник1509 said:

Добрый день . Когда добавите новые доминионы

Привет! Пока что, к сожалению, дата неизвестна. Следите за новостями :) 

Hi there! Unfortunately, I don't know the exact date. Please follow the news :) 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

AlienRaver☆dnb said:

Greetings Plarium and All Stormfall Community, 

I'd like to ask Plarium is there a project to do Polish translaton of whole game ? If not , then question is why not ? Thank you and have a nice day to all of you. 

Hi there! Unfortunately, we don't plan to add new languages to the game. We can't add all languages because it's a huge task :( 

If we decide to add new languages, I'll keep in mind your suggestion. 
ANTRIXON
1 September, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
Hi All, in pvp, we could win sapphires from enemies
UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 September, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC

Fubar Revisited said:

I have noticed i don't get green gems for leveling my champions, anymore, why is that?

Hi there! This event has finished, but we're going to add new events which can be helpful to improve your Champions :)

Joshua Cendana
1 September, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
Ok, I will do so, its been 5 days now, my champion is still lv2. When I click it to attack so that it could level, it always say champion cannot be found. But then again I can still use it on my altar.... if ita not a bug... idk what it is. Oh and one more thing, I leveled up my champion to 4 star, I should get 100 gems right? When I click it, I did not get any... and I already leveled up 3 champions to 4 star still when I claim the gems, I did not get any.
UTC +8:00
travisbourke
1 September, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
Russian? Why do we  want a global game
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
Heart of Honor9 said:

Why does chat keep going to global instead of my league?  Happens since update. My friends in my league say the same is happens to them. 
Hi there! We're aware of this issue and it will be fixed asap. 
MAJESTIC-DRG
Hi there. When upgrading a champion I notice ate each level there is no more green gems payout. Why does it do that. Did you stop it?
patrykfigaj
Can you please fix that when I'm try to capture a hamlet from someone instead I send the troops to raid his castle don't now why
Figaj
UTC +1:00
1755956 users registered; 45706 topics; 279300 posts; our newest member:Galadriel28