This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 25

41 Reply
User
25 August, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
Thank you for holding this chat! A few of my friends are having an issue with champion rewards. They enlighten the champions but don't receive the 200 gem reward. Are y'all aware of this issue?
UTC -2:00
0
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
bobo81car said:

Whats i do with 25k paragon point and after 10k nothing 
Hello, my Lord! We're going to improve this feature in the future. Please follow the news. 
UTC +2:00
0
User
25 August, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
Are there any further plans on improve resources gathering
UTC +4:00
0
User
25 August, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

Como puedo descubrir  heroes sin usar gemas


UTC +5:00
0
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Fullhouse said:


Thank you for holding this chat! A few of my friends are having an issue with champion rewards. They enlighten the champions but don't receive the 200 gem reward. Are y'all aware of this issue?

Hello, my Lord! Thank you for coming up today!

Yes, we're aware of this issue and we'll fix it. Please be aware this is just a graphic bug and there is no Champion Stone reward. 

UTC +2:00
0
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
Monn Patú said:

Are there any further plans on improve resources gathering
Hello, my Lord! What exactly do you mean? 
UTC +2:00
0
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
BL00D R3D said:

Como puedo descubrir  heroes sin usar gemas


Hi there! You could get the Campions in the battles with Undead. 
UTC +2:00
0
User
25 August, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
How is it that, occasionally, I am able to see the troops of an incoming attack but usually it tells me, "unable to identify troopsmy lord."?
UTC +5:00
0
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
kæ§ said:

How is it that, occasionally, I am able to see the troops of an incoming attack but usually it tells me, "unable to identify troopsmy lord."?
Hello! I need more information about this case, my Lord. If you can send me the screenshots of this issue, I'll appreciate it. 
UTC +2:00
0
User
25 August, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
Sería posible subir varios niveles el parangón
UTC +1:00
0
User
25 August, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
Hey werden in Zukunft noch höhere lvl von Drachen Künsten freigeschaltet oder wird es neue geben?  
UTC +2:00
0
User
25 August, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
Hello, will the grade 5 orbs needed to upgrade orange champions be available for purchase in exchange of green stones one day? Or will they come exclusively from purchasing 50 dollar packs?
UTC +1:00
0
User
25 August, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
Have you ever tried to see the reason that makes so much playes
UTC +5:00
0
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
jormar2001 said:

Sería posible subir varios niveles el parangón
Hi! We're going to improve this feature in the future. 
UTC +2:00
0
User
25 August, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
Any chance you can add scroll bars to quickly scroll through long lists (troops, bgs, battle reports, etc).  My
UTC +5:00
1
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
Aljoga said:

Hey werden in Zukunft noch höhere lvl von Drachen Künsten freigeschaltet oder wird es neue geben?  
I'm almost sure this feature will be improved somehow as well :) 
UTC +2:00
1
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC

420Blaze BIA said:


Hello, will the grade 5 orbs needed to upgrade orange champions be available for purchase in exchange of green stones one day? Or will they come exclusively from purchasing 50 dollar packs?

Hello, my Lord! Unfortunately, I can't tell for sure :(


UTC +2:00
0
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC
Makistos said:

Have you ever tried to see the reason that makes so much playes
Hi! Could you please specify your issue? 
UTC +2:00
0
Community Manager
25 August, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Pændemic said:

Any chance you can add scroll bars to quickly scroll through long lists (troops, bgs, battle reports, etc).  My
Hello, my Lady! Do you think this feature will be helpful for players? 
UTC +2:00
1
User
25 August, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

Game sends all units or different units when attacking or during battlegrounds. Seems like happens while game is under duress. Would like to see failsafe for all attacking actions or at least a warning that you are sending wrong units.

                  Thank You 


Earshot
UTC +10:00
0
1857150 users registered; 56418 topics; 306498 posts; our newest member:Rick36