Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

KONSTANTIN said:

Alina Bright said:

KONSTANTIN said:

Alina Bright said:

KONSTANTIN said:

Когда решится вопрос с заданием обучите столько то войск? Почему только некроманты?

Приветствую! В игре не только задания на обучение Некромантов. 

Наверное у меня акк бракованый кроме некров 7шт у меня на постройку войск заданий не бывает

И в самом начале игры вы не получали другие квесты? А вы строили Некромантов? 

Каждый раз строю, фактически гдето через день приходится. Хотя эта ветка обучения у меня рассчитана под другие войска, это соответственно доставляет массу неудобств
Еще в позапрошлый онлайн чат я писал о данной проблеме

Возможно, вам там просто "сильно" везет :) 

Обратитесь в службу поддержки по этому вопросу. Я сомневаюсь, что это ошибка. 

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC
plarium said:

Is there a way to arrange the inventory on the hero?  It would be nice to have the inventory auto-fill to the left or top so that you don't have to search for the new one to delete.  It would be better to be able to drag into a specific order but you don't have that type of interface. Maybe a select and arrows to move up and down.  
Hi there! I'll pass this suggestion. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC
KONSTANTIN said:

А можете рассказать по какому принципу сношаются избранные? вот я хочу улучшить гнома который для столицы но когда я его выбираю то рогатая та что для тайников затемняется, почему? кто для кого может быть пожертвован?
Здесь нет такой классификации, просто обращайте внимание на то, кого именно вы жертвуете. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC
MARIO BROS said:

What about castles skin do u wona do any new ona nd if u do is there chance that this skins will b moving like fire or light so castle will like more life :
I guess yes :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC
♢Hel Seidr♢ said:

Is there some way to have the daily league mission show as the league mission from the start?  It seems like nearly every day the league mission shows one thing (today it was kill enemy troops) and then a few minutes later its changed (today became battlegrounds.) This is not a repeat from yesterday where we had earned and redeemed our 4 chests. 
As you know, league missions refresh everyday, maybe you just finished them and saw the refresh? 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC

plarium said:

Where can I find strategy tips on attacking BGs?  Trying to nderstand how to cut some losses and right now it seems a bit random as to what works to minimize losses. 

I think you could ask other players for help. I`m sure that someone has some sort of a strategy for the BGs. You also can ask for help on our official forum. There must be players who know how the BG works and how to catch a prize. 

Also, you could check our blog. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC

Guys, thank you for visiting our Online chat today! If you have suggestions about League of Alliances feature, you can leave them in this topic.

And the winner of this Online chat is DANGOISSE_O! Please send me your in-game coordinates in PM :)

Have a great day! 

1756535 users registered; 45825 topics; 279618 posts; our newest member:masoud ahmadi