This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 11

66 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
11 August, 2017, 12:58 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 4

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


UTC +0:00
2
KONSTANTIN
11 August, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC

Когда решится вопрос с заданием обучите столько то войск? Почему только некроманты?

Набор в альянс!! Приглашаем активных и адекватных игроков. 305; -385
UTC +2:00
0
'✫`p1k0sita´✫'
11 August, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
Cimo puedo cambiar mi corrreo electroni
UTC +4:00
0
Lobster Cage
11 August, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

I think hamlets are a wash, but i think there is a reasonable modification. When enemy units are sent to a occupied hamlet, it should show en route to defender like it does for raids etc.  If the defender has time to react i believe there is an incentive to the risk. Thank you.


UTC +4:00
0
ppablo.a.cardona
11 August, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

Buenos días.

Qué posibilidad hay de explicarnos cómo funcionan los campos de batalla en el nido de águila? 


UTC +8:00
0
tosh116
11 August, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

Почему когда нападает враг малыми войсками я несу потери а опыта не получаю? 


UTC +4:00
1
erikprzybyla
11 August, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

What's plan are there for dragon stone, monster types and rewards?

UTC +8:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
KONSTANTIN said:

Когда решится вопрос с заданием обучите столько то войск? Почему только некроманты?

Приветствую! В игре не только задания на обучение Некромантов. 
UTC +2:00
0
fdelcura
11 August, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
Estaria bien que mejorais la obtencion de recursos en el juego y quitarais el limite de 500k diarios
UTC +1:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
'✫`p1k0sita´✫' said:

Cimo puedo cambiar mi corrreo electroni
Hi there! You could change your email in your profile on Plarium.com. 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
Lobster Cage said:

I think hamlets are a wash, but i think there is a reasonable modification. When enemy units are sent to a occupied hamlet, it should show en route to defender like it does for raids etc.  If the defender has time to react i believe there is an incentive to the risk. Thank you.


Hi there! I'll keep in mind your suggestion, my Lord! 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

ppablo.a.cardona said:


Buenos días.

Qué posibilidad hay de explicarnos cómo funcionan los campos de batalla en el nido de águila? 


Hello! 

By completing BGs you get some regular rewards and some huge ones. Keep in mind that you get regular rewards almost every successful completion of the BG. And you need to consider these regular rewards when you build your strategy.

I think you could ask other players for help. I`m sure that someone has some sort of a strategy for the BGs. You also can ask for help on our official forum.

There must be players who know how the BG works and how to catch a prize.

Don`t give up! Every successfully completed BG brings you closer to the reward. 

UTC +2:00
0
W.DALEY64
11 August, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
Will it be possible for players to organize troops in battalions. Disignate units for raiding, hamlets, bgs etc
UTC +5:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
tosh116 said:

Почему когда нападает враг малыми войсками я несу потери а опыта не получаю? 


Приветствую! Получение опыта зависит не только от количества убитых вражеских войск, но и от ваших потерь. Если враг напал малым количеством войск, и вы не понесли потери, то в этом случае, опыта также будет меньше. Чем эпичнее битва — тем больше опыта. 
UTC +2:00
0
W.DALEY64
11 August, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
I also agree with the above on hamlets.  Just a way to kill troops
UTC +5:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

erikprzybyla said:


What's plan are there for dragon stone, monster types and rewards?

Hi there! We'll see, my Lord! :) 

If you have any syggestion about that, you can share them with us here
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
fdelcura said:

Estaria bien que mejorais la obtencion de recursos en el juego y quitarais el limite de 500k diarios
Hi! Unfortynately, we don't plan to change the limits. 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
W.DALEY64 said:

Will it be possible for players to organize troops in battalions. Disignate units for raiding, hamlets, bgs etc
What exactly do you mean, my Lord? 
UTC +2:00
0
ceddej2
11 August, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

Concernant les quêtes spéciales, certaines sont irréalisables proportionnellement au lvl bas de certains joueurs. Idem pour les Hameaux. 


UTC +1:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
W.DALEY64 said:

I also agree with the above on hamlets.  Just a way to kill troops
Hi there! My Lord, if you have any suggestions, you could share them with us. 
UTC +2:00
0
1756536 users registered; 45825 topics; 279618 posts; our newest member:maimann2