This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 4

64 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:50 PM UTC

daloudin said:

Export data - I've suggested/requested multiple times to be able to export player data from the statistics tabs to a csv file for player tracking/ranking in league management. Each time I've gotten the patent "we'll pass this on to the developers" answer. It's been over 6 months now. Any development or update on this request? BTW, including champion and hero statistics so we can see each members true strength would be a huge help as well.

Hi! Unfortunately, I don't have any news, my Lord. I'll try to find some and let you know in topic 'suggestions' once I get the info. 

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
ALBANIA EMPIRE said:

When the Facebook name will be connected with the name in game so we can know with whom we are playing
Hi! Unfortunately, we don't plan to do so, my Lord. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
bilonico said:

When we have all best clothes heros, it would be nice that we can use clothes broken in bgs in other things. 

When we finish obelisk weor and dragon cavern,  it would be nice to have update of this 2 buildings to use bones and dragon points. 

Agree with other player : need more level Prarangon )

Thanks 

Fitz 
Got it, my Lord! :) Thank you for the feedback, it will be passed to oir team. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC

Luffy28 said:

Si son opcionales pero antes daban mejores premios, por si no os habeis dado cuenta cada dia juega menos gente en otros juegos dan mejores premios por sacrificar tus tropas en los torneos (opcionales) aqui solo pensais en los que gastan dinero y si no gastas no eres nadie en el juego

You don't need to kill your troops in the Tournament. As I said before, Tournaments are launched to give players the opportunities to get more bonuses and the rewards for the daily actions in the game. It's a secondary event in the game.

Also, as you know we often change the rewards in the Tournamets. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Guys, thank you for visiting our Online chat today! If you have suggestions about League of Alliances feature, you can leave them in this topic.

And the winner of this Online chat is Luffy28! Please send me your in-game coordinates in PM :)

Have a great day! 

1660326 users registered; 33556 topics; 252328 posts; our newest member:lonewolf280zx