This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! August 4

64 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

mark white said:

When upgrading a hero item can you upgrade the class or only the grade within a class. How would you get items of a higher class ?

Hi! You can't increase the Grade of your Champion (there are only 6 Grades), but you can upgrade the level and rank (starts) of Champion. 

You could get items in the battles with Undead. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
Rhal I said:

Добрый день.

Пожалуйста, максимально возможно затрудните убийство на тайниках, невозможно собирать ресурсы, а ведь это же очень важный компонент игры. Или хотя бы уберите этот вечный квест на убийство на тайниках, может меньше собак будет бросаться.

С уважением,

Приветствую, мессир! Но ведь в этом же и смысл. Тайники — это не персональные локации, а общие. Если вы захватываете его, то вы должны быть готовы к тому, что кто-то еще захочет захватить ресурсы. 
daloudin
4 August, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC

Export data - I've suggested/requested multiple times to be able to export player data from the statistics tabs to a csv file for player tracking/ranking in league management. Each time I've gotten the patent "we'll pass this on to the developers" answer. It's been over 6 months now. Any development or update on this request? BTW, including champion and hero statistics so we can see each members true strength would be a huge help as well.

UTC +4:00
Mrs Draco
4 August, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
Have you been considering doing anything about the "recommended league" list and the "join random league" feature sending new players to inactive leagues?
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

Luffy28 said:

Porque no mejorais los premios pvp?ya que siempre se pierde mas de lo que se gana en los premios y no tienen ninguna motivacion perder tropas para ganar un premio ridiculo

Hi! PvP Tournaments are optional events. You can get the reward for the daily actions in the game. In this case you can choose if you're interested in this event. If you actively attack players, you can join the Tournamet to get more bonuses from daily actions in the game. If you think this event is not so profitable for you, you can just skip it. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
podrostok59 said:

Добрый день) мне так и не возместили задницу призов в туре 2х2. Обращался дважды в службу поддержки.
Приветствую! Я, к сожалению, в этой ситации не могу оказать помощь :( Пожалуйста, обратитесь повторно в службу поддержки. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

Polastus said:

Будут ли разработаны Саги по типу в доминионах? Было бы увлекательно и интересно, выполнять квесты по миру игры, с учетом прохождения уровней качество, соответствующие призы, награды, развития....

Пока не могу сказать, мессир, время покажет :) 

We'll see :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

mIdO-TheSlayer said:

How can i get troops out of battlegrounds?

Hi there! You could ask other players for help, my Lord! :)

Unfortunately, I can't share any tactics here. 
ramzar51
4 August, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Compliments
UTC +1:00
ALBANIA EMPIRE
4 August, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
When the Facebook name will be connected with the name in game so we can know with whom we are playing
UTC +3:00
Mrs Draco
4 August, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
ALBANIA EMPIRE said:

When the Facebook name will be connected with the name in game so we can know with whom we are playing
If you look in House of Unity, you can see that inf
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

Lady Mystique81 said:

About the champion feature.... 

What led the addition of this feature and where is this feature going to expand to in the future?  Is it good to have one champion in a high position or many champions on general? 

Is the Champion like the Hero

Hi! :) Yes, we have plans to upgrade this feature in the future :)

You just need to calculate what will be more profitable for you. In my opinion, Champion Grade 3 gives a lot of bonuses, so I try to get more Champions of this Grade :) 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
Д.В.27. said:

Я писал в игре 3 раза в разделе потерял войка но не получил решение проблемы
Приветствую! Если вы обратились в службу поддержки, то необходимо ждать ответа от агента поддержки. К сожалению, я не могу оказать вам помощь с расследованием этой ситуации. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
Mrs Draco said:

Has Plarium considered doing anything about the "recommended leagues" list and "join random league" feature sending new players to inactive leagues?
Hi! Such feature is under review now. 
bilonico

When we have all best clothes heros, it would be nice that we can use clothes broken in bgs in other things. 

When we finish obelisk weor and dragon cavern,  it would be nice to have update of this 2 buildings to use bones and dragon points. 

Agree with other player : need more level Prarangon )

Thanks 

Fitz 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
stan.sluzenski said:

Can you send more than one champion to defend a fortress or beacon, and will the bonuses stack
Yes, you can send 3 Champions to each location (Beacon, Fortress so on). 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
_Savo A.L.S. said:

I need to maximize my battlegrounds payout, si there a way or trick to get a Higher payout than only the Samuel amount of the value in golf and iron invested?
Hello, my Lord! Unfortunately, I can't share any tactics for the BG, so I suggest you to ask players for help on our forum. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
Wolf empire war said:

Bonjour a quand les level panragon au-dessus de 10 ? Car on cumulé des points depuis un 
Hi there! We're going to upgrade this feature in the future. Please follow the news. 
Luffy28
4 August, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
Si son opcionales pero antes daban mejores premios, por si no os habeis dado cuenta cada dia juega menos gente en otros juegos dan mejores premios por sacrificar tus tropas en los torneos (opcionales) aqui solo pensais en los que gastan dinero y si no gastas no eres nadie en el juego
UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC
decj said:

Break the other items you don't want
Hi! What do you mean, my Lord? 
1665585 users registered; 33892 topics; 253500 posts; our newest member:아마조니아