This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 30

90 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
30 June, 2017, 8:55 AM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 30

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +0:00
cazanovavladimir
30 June, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC

Уберите пожалуйста огненные шары из игры, они мешают только нормально играть

UTC +5:00
spʲɪʦˈnas
30 June, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
Come mai nei campi non si ottiene sempre una ricompensa di unità di attacco o di difesa?
UTC +2:00
Djalill
30 June, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC
I would become strong in bgs..how??
s король битв
30 June, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

привет, ребята. спасибо игра классная.

говорил 2 года назад и повторю сейчас.

делайте дешевле призы. поток денег у вас будет больше. вы жадничаете, он меньше.

купил по акции сапов условно говоря на 20$ вторую неделю вы предлагаете за 120$.

серьезно? налетай подорожало?

UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

spʲɪʦˈnas said:

Come mai nei campi non si ottiene sempre una ricompensa di unità di attacco o di difesa?

There can be several reasons why you feel like you get a small reward. First of all, remember that the reward size may differ even for the same Battleground level. Also, try to minimize your losses by analyzing the Balur's Units on a Battleground before raiding it. Check the Unit Defensive stats. Choose the type of Units that will be the most successfull against Balur's forces. Remember that Cavalry Units may be the strongest ones, but they're not always the best type of Units to send at a Battleground.

El torro X
30 June, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC
Hy, i like the game, 
UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
cazanovavladimir said:

Уберите пожалуйста огненные шары из игры, они мешают только нормально играть

Добрый день! Огненные Шары могут стать частью стратегии, если выявить их плюсы :)
abtronic999
Do Plarium plan to work on equalizing  player ranking & tiers for challenges & tournaments? 
UTC +10:00
KEL ( Vo₩ ) ❎
Hi what's up with para Points after 10 .cannot write here the way i need . should Get something else after 10 very unfair .trying to write here is crazy
UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 June, 2017, 1:16 PM UTC
abtronic999 said:

Plarium work on improving & equalizing  player ranking & tier placement for challenges & tournaments? 
Sure we do :) But I can't share the details. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
El torro X said:

Hy, i like the game, 
We're glad to know that!
XERXES...
Why if i have over 105 in negative food buffs (spring of life, hero ability, etc) is it possible to still be negative food per hour?
UTC +8:00
Worek
What do I do with my unused Plarium points??
Trent Kestin
30 June, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC
Is it possible that you guys will kind of change how hamlets work? Say you collected 10% of your carrying capacity before being attacked off the hamlet. If more than 10% (The amount you collected) of your units survive then it would be cool if you still got some resources from them. Hamlet gathering speed is essentially useless because its a pvp zone and idk if Ive ever made it back alive lol even when its less than an hour
UTC -4:00
Petar Nentchev

Can you add opportunity to rearange things in invertory?

KyOkUsHiN karate
Alina Bright
Community Manager
s король битв said:

привет, ребята. спасибо игра классная.

говорил 2 года назад и повторю сейчас.

делайте дешевле призы. поток денег у вас будет больше. вы жадничаете, он меньше.

купил по акции сапов условно говоря на 20$ вторую неделю вы предлагаете за 120$.

серьезно? налетай подорожало?

Добрый день! Мы рады, что Вам нравится игра! :) Я обязательно передам Ваш отзыв в соответствующий отдел.
Kapako ✴DC0✴
Do you have a place where to report issues experienced during playtime? Something like a chatbox in the game interface?
Alina Bright
Community Manager

Djalill said:

I would become strong in bgs..how??

Battlegrounds are one of the gameplay elements, it's an optional daily in-game activity, in which our players can, but not obliged to participate. Players destroy Battlegrounds and receive rewards for their successfull missions. You can try to figure out what's the most effective way to destroy Balur's Units, and what determines the size of your Rewards. But it's not a required condition for Battlegrounds raiding.

In Game Tutorials thread you will find some guides for Battlegrounds created by players. They share their experience and observations. You can find some valuable tips there.

Backpack61
30 June, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
Are there any plans to offer selling off extra resources or trading  extra resources for sapphires?
1777737 users registered; 48054 topics; 286063 posts; our newest member:ihorky