This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 21

140 Replies
saliev.maksim
21 June, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

Здравствуйте, у меня 2 вопроса - предложния

1. Чтобы повысить активность игроков внутри альянса, возможно ли сделать призы за испытания альянса в зависимости от рейтинга в этом испытании?

2. На карте очень много мёртвых замков. Возможно ли в будущем слияние серверов, чтобы повысить плотность активных игроков и избавится от мёртвых замков?
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC
James Sarin said:

I noticed that a lot of leagues end up inactive same as players. I find I constantly have to find new players to the league to keep things moving. Thus is mainly due to ideals not meshing. My questions relate to this. 

Is there a way to easily find the new bubble communities  to invite new players to our leagues? s there/Could we have a way to set up a custom invite message to make the offers a little more personal.

I would like the players to know a little about my league when I invite them, that way there mire apt to stay.
Hi! You can find new players only through the map. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC
Sheranius said:

I love The New software "Plarium-Games" with bring Stormfall RoB to PC. Is it right that The software only works on x64 PC's?
Yes, that's right. We're glad you like it! Please note it's still in beta. 
☆Black☆
21 June, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC
Creo que es un acierto aasin se podra estar  en  contacto mas cercano 
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:08 PM UTC
BENEDICTO《LAN》 said:

Por que ha desaparecido el 50% off en cmpra de tropas
Only Gods know this! 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:08 PM UTC

mr.freediee said:

hello Plarium crews...

some regular issue here i want to ask, is about playing at the Bg. i was use my calculating and some supervising from seniors players to do Bg, but still no full payout(not even a half).. is there any troubles arounds Bg lvl 25-37 ? i'm already spent all high value troops to do that.. please do something..

and please put Indonesian language feature...

There can be several reasons why you feel like you get a small reward. First of all, remember that the reward size may differ even for the same Battleground level. Also, try to minimize your losses by analyzing the Balur's Units on a Battleground before raiding it. Check the Unit Defensive stats. Choose the type of Units that will be the most successfull against Balur's forces. Remember that Cavalry Units may be the strongest ones, but they're not always the best type of Units to send at a Battleground.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC
Master Legion said:

Hey.. i dont know if this is a question but can u guys give sketches more cheaper or make it come as gifts through pvp more often. And i do like this game very much but it will be helpful if u guys could solve some of cli
Sketches is a rare Resources, they should be obtained only for Sapphires. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC
jrpeterson54 said:

Can the time for special offers be extended for lets say 12 hours?
Nope :P
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC
arrrttt23 said:

Привет . Будут ли установлены ранги в войсках ?
Добрый день! Пока не планируем. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
nikolls said:

Привет.у меня вопрос и предложение сразу.вопрос:почему так мало тайников и их в основном видно в отличном глазе? И предложение:раскидать тайника так же как и домики и чтоб их было не 10 штук а в разы больше,чтоб и ресурсы можно было пособиать и целей больше было
Количество Хранилищ определено таким образом, чтобы соблюдать баланс ресурсов в игре. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC
420Blaze BIA said:

Is there any difference between the 3 heroes you can choose, except the look? And if no, will there ever be skills introduced that are specific to one hero? Like the warrior one has a better defense, the mage higher occult offense... You know something like that :)
I'll pass your idea, thanks!
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC
Sheranius said:

Eugenia Misura said:

vxkatelyngarrettxv said:

Did you all take the probation period away? If so that rocks!!
What do you mean? 
I Think he mean the 7day in that you can attack a beacon ... i heard to that a player change the league and can attack directly
This should be a bug then. Please report this case to our Support team https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC
carland1111 said:

Have you already thought about organizing competitions within the congregation ?
No, we don't have in plans anything like that. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC

robrose84l said:

Excess paragon points, jeweler's, Craftsmen are wasted. How about a way to trade in or sale those back for sketches or sapphires. 

Dev tourneys are impossible once you reach a certain level. Tourney last a day an builds take a 

Week.

Hi! We're planning to improve Paragon Status feature in the future.

As for trading Items, we are not planning to give you an option to trade them or send them as a gift to other players.

The reason is that we're striving to maintain the game balance. Players receive a lot of Items that should be used on certain levels or Castle development stages. However, they are credited for your personal in-game activity, and they were not designed to give any benefits to other players.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC
TEUFELSHUNDE said:

So when will plarium start merging servers
We're not going to do that. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
daloudin said:

Can the developers add the ability to export game data in the statistics tab to a csv file?

I'll pass this suggestion, thanks!
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
Neptunium said:

Some form of limited trading of resources between players. Realise you don't want to upset your game/business model but surely it can be done in an albeit limited way
You can trade Resources with your allies. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:23 PM UTC
nikolls said:

И ещё одно почему в основном тайники видно в отличном глазе а не на самой карте можно ли это исправить и увеличить количество тайников в разы чтоб и ресурсы можно было пособи
Хранилища можно искать не только на карте, но  в Орлином Гнезде, там их хорошо видно :) Количество Хранилищ определено таким образом, чтобы сохранять баланс в игре. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC
Unknown_Ranger37 said:

Si ya he terminado  todas las construcciones posibles , por qué no dan un crédito , por los orfebres que tengo ocupando espacio en mi castillo
 We'll figure out something new :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 2:25 PM UTC

saliev.maksim said:

Здравствуйте, у меня 2 вопроса - предложния

1. Чтобы повысить активность игроков внутри альянса, возможно ли сделать призы за испытания альянса в зависимости от рейтинга в этом испытании?

2. На карте очень много мёртвых замков. Возможно ли в будущем слияние серверов, чтобы повысить плотность активных игроков и избавится от мёртвых замков?

Добрый день! Я передам Ваши предложения :) 

Спасибо!
1664323 users registered; 33908 topics; 252914 posts; our newest member:mohamed maged