This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 21

140 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC

ropbIHbI4 said:

Добрый день. Планируется ли ввод каких то новых турниров или элементов? И когда уже наведут порядок в доминионах и хождение по домам снова будет приносить удовольствие ))

Для кого-то хождение по Доминионам до сих пор удовольствие 

Здесь ничего менять не планируем. 

Что касается новых Турниров, все возможно :) Следите за новостями! 
UTC +2:00
BENEDICTO《LAN》
21 June, 2017, 1:38 PM UTC
Por que ha desaparecido el 50% off en cmpra de tropas
UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

De facto R said:

Hi everyone. I'd like to ask if you think about Trade in game. I mean so many players have equipment (items) they can't use anymore so it would be great to have some Trade centre ( for a League or whole server) where you might be able to trade some of them. 

We are not planning to give you an option to trade them or send them as a gift to other players.

The reason is that we're striving to maintain the game balance. Players receive a lot of Items that should be used on certain levels or Castle development stages. However, they are credited for your personal in-game activity, and they were not designed to give any benefits to other players.

mr.freediee
21 June, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

hello Plarium crews...

some regular issue here i want to ask, is about playing at the Bg. i was use my calculating and some supervising from seniors players to do Bg, but still no full payout(not even a half).. is there any troubles arounds Bg lvl 25-37 ? i'm already spent all high value troops to do that.. please do something..

and please put Indonesian language feature...

UTC +7:00
Master Legion
21 June, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Hey.. i dont know if this is a question but can u guys give sketches more cheaper or make it come as gifts through pvp more often. And i do like this game very much but it will be helpful if u guys could solve some of cli
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC
tarenx said:

Добрый день! Интересует что вы собираетесьделать с теми у кого 3..5..8 замков, один ник, один  клан... с такими один на один не интересно и бессмысленно играть. 

Мы вводим различные лимиты и ограничения, чтобы мультоводство не приносило преимуществ в игрею 
James Sarin
21 June, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
Trent Kestin said:

Hmmm for the server update idea. Is it possible for u guys to pop something up in the chat? Maybe u could say like 10 minutes till server reset/update? That could prob help him and a few others I guess?
This is a good idea. I used to play DCU online and they always popped a warning 30
Think of the solution, not the problem.
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
vxkatelyngarrettxv said:

Did you all take the probation period away? If so that rocks!!
What do you mean? 
jrpeterson54
Can the time for special offers be extended for lets say 12 hours?
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
Konqui said:

Hi... Why did you put also storical rank for league? 

Each Marshall decides the purpose of the Rank. 
arrrttt23
21 June, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
Привет . Будут ли установлены ранги в войсках ?
UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC

Trent Kestin said:

Looks like youre busy today :D haha and idk if this is intentional or not but when scrolling through hamlets, if a notification pops up it will bring me back to the top of the list. Not sure if others are experiencing that too? Seems like it might be a bug but idk

Yes, it's getting hot here lol 

Please report this issue to Support team - https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks!
Alina Bright
Community Manager
yanshel said:

Доброго дня!

Коли нарешті в гру буде додано український прапор?

Доброго дня! Ми не плануємо додавати українский прапор в гру найближчим часом. 
nikolls
Привет.у меня вопрос и предложение сразу.вопрос:почему так мало тайников и их в основном видно в отличном глазе? И предложение:раскидать тайника так же как и домики и чтоб их было не 10 штук а в разы больше,чтоб и ресурсы можно было пособиать и целей больше было
UTC +3:00
420Blaze BIA
21 June, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
Is there any difference between the 3 heroes you can choose, except the look? And if no, will there ever be skills introduced that are specific to one hero? Like the warrior one has a better defense, the mage higher occult offense... You know something like that :)
UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC

g6x8h12 said:

Can you tell me/us when you will fix those in game bugs ("in game loss" for all of us)

Hi! If you face any issues, please report them to our Support team https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We release different bugfixes with each new version. 
Борода62
21 June, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC
Хотел спросить про очки элиты, но вопрос уже был, про свободные места в замке, тоже опередили!
UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
Leelet said:

Добрый день. На данный момент титулы не имеют каких либо бонусов. Планируют ли добавить бонусы?! А то сейчас в них нет смысла!!!

Лидер Альянса сам решает, какие роли соответствуют званию в его Альянсе. 
DRΔCΩҜIΠG
Is this chat going to be permanent and will this be a good channel for feedback with regards to stormfall?
UTC +8:00
Sheranius
Eugenia Misura said:

vxkatelyngarrettxv said:

Did you all take the probation period away? If so that rocks!!
What do you mean? 
I Think he mean the 7day in that you can attack a beacon ... i heard to that a player change the league and can attack directly
UTC +1:00
1724040 users registered; 43136 topics; 270967 posts; our newest member:hanspeter