This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 21

140 Replies
Konqui
21 June, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Hi... Why did you put also storical rank for league? 

UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

Anaketon ** said:

Ciao, Quando aggiornerete Apogeo? 

Hi! Can you please specify your question? 

UTC +2:00
Trent Kestin
21 June, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
Looks like youre busy today :D haha and idk if this is intentional or not but when scrolling through hamlets, if a notification pops up it will bring me back to the top of the list. Not sure if others are experiencing that too? Seems like it might be a bug but idk
UTC -4:00
yanshel
21 June, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

Доброго дня!

Коли нарешті в гру буде додано український прапор?

UTC +3:00
g6x8h12
21 June, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
Can you tell me/us when you will fix those in game bugs ("in game loss" for all of us)
Leelet

Добрый день. На данный момент титулы не имеют каких либо бонусов. Планируют ли добавить бонусы?! А то сейчас в них нет смысла!!!

Good afternoon. At the moment, the titles do not have any bonuses. Do you plan to add bonuses?! And now none of it makes sense!!!

UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
middlebro73 said:

Shadow fireballs have definitely added a new element to the game.

I would like to see shadow raids, and the option to purchase or earn a way to reveal the shadow attacker.

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad that you like the game!
MARIO BROS
21 June, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC

Hey how's u plarium :) is any chance u can do some think about hero armor I mean now is not change at all so if u can do that every time we change armor the armor in hero will change is well. So hero look cool in every type of armor like in Viking fRom

UTC +0:00
Bootycall
21 June, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC
Many special items are useless to me but another player may want it bad. I have like 50 castle protection I will never use but another player may use this constantly. Any chance we can get a trading house to trade with others or back to bank.
UTC +4:00
Chevy III (FUL)
21 June, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

Hola, porque el mismo paquete de gemas y unidades me cuesta mas que a un jugador de otro nivel? Deberian ofrecer paquetes mas baratos con mas unidades oscuraspoderosas .indistintamente del nivel.

UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC
tarheel21 said:

Will you please add feature to keep your spot in contact list when you are raiding? Sort of like you have with battlegrounds?  Thank you!
Thank you for this idea. You can always share more of them in our Suggestion thread :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
kennethbond said:

When you've got all your buildings at full your craftsman are useless. Can you add more levels for buildings or give me the ability to use craftsman to build more troops some how. Seems like you get to s point and there's a lot less to do. 

We'll thinks about it, thanks!
безпощадний вор
21 June, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

Придумайте ещо должности та что можна било почрять игроков какими-то призами

news
21 June, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC
Можно ли стать тестером новых возможностей и опций в игре до их швнедрения
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
Holy The Wolf said:

Any idea when starts the next 75% free revival?

Only Gods know that! 
behram
21 June, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC

Очень сложно быт

захватить на Бастион 

Очень супер игра
UTC +7:00
tonio2704
21 June, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC

Salve a tutti. Sono Anna Maria. Il mio castello Annie Marie ha accumulato un grande numero di punti Apogeo. A che servono? Oppure a che serviranno? Grazie

behram
21 June, 2017, 1:36 PM UTC
behram said:

Очень сложно быт

захватить на Бастион 

Очень супер игра
UTC +7:00
James Sarin
21 June, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

I noticed that a lot of leagues end up inactive same as players. I find I constantly have to find new players to the league to keep things moving. Thus is mainly due to ideals not meshing. My questions relate to this. 

Is there a way to easily find the new bubble communities  to invite new players to our leagues? s there/Could we have a way to set up a custom invite message to make the offers a little more personal.

I would like the players to know a little about my league when I invite them, that way there mire apt to stay.
Think of the solution, not the problem.
UTC +5:00
Sheranius
21 June, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
I love The New software "Plarium-Games" with bring Stormfall RoB to PC. Is it right that The software only works on x64 PC's?
1725429 users registered; 43169 topics; 271698 posts; our newest member:Commander #2693548