This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 21

140 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC
LUCIFER CH said:

Hola: Me gustaría saber si piensan implementar alguna modificación en la obtención de esquemas o subas de edificaciones y unidades al máximo mediante esquemas, algún torneo especial que premie directamente con esquemas, para gente como yo que le fascina el juego pero no puede invertir dinero en el?.

You can earn Sapphires in different Quests and tasks in order to collect them and get Sketches. 
UTC +2:00
Anaketon **
21 June, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

Ciao, Quando aggiornerete Apogeo? 

UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
poplavko94 said:

Долгожителям 1 сервера будут ли какие либо призы ? Не ужели сложно вести какой либо значек над замком . Так же когд
Все игроки поощряются призами за ежедневный заход в игру :) 
middlebro73

Shadow fireballs have definitely added a new element to the game.

I would like to see shadow raids, and the option to purchase or earn a way to reveal the shadow attacker.

UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
Imperador Asca said:

I would like to know a little more about the battlefields because this is 

, of course you will not tell me everything because this is a strategy game, but it does not cost anything to give us a direction ..

You can always ask for some tips our players on the Forum :) 
tarheel21
21 June, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
Will you please add feature to keep your spot in contact list when you are raiding? Sort of like you have with battlegrounds?  Thank you!
UTC +4:00
kennethbond
21 June, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

When you've got all your buildings at full your craftsman are useless. Can you add more levels for buildings or give me the ability to use craftsman to build more troops some how. Seems like you get to s point and there's a lot less to do. 

UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
Milk'sShadow AL said:

Can yall fix it where we can build thieves or fireballs or scetches so we can get them faster?
No, players have different ways to collect Sapphires and get these Units and Sketches. 
Holy The Wolf

Any idea when starts the next 75% free revival?

UTC +8:00
ropbIHbI4
21 June, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
Добрый день. Планируется ли ввод каких то новых турниров или элементов? И когда уже наведут порядок в доминионах и хождение по домам снова будет приносить удовольствие ))
UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
Rock&&Roll said:

Hola Plarium: ¿Quisiera saber, si existe  diferencias entre servidores?

En conseguir objetos o jugabilidad.
No, all features are available for players on different servers. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
《UAP》K@$$per I said:

Здраствуйте.  Хочу поинтересоваться введут ли в игре Украинский флаг?И сделают ли опцию для Доминусов "Возврат защитных войск с Столицы и Бястиона"?
Добрый день! Нет, пока мы не планируем добавлять украинский флаг в игру. Что касается отзыва защитных войск, это предложение находится на рассмотрении. 
den gora
21 June, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
Когда скидка на лазарет 75
UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
dodlasdog said:

Hello! Привет! А в игре появятся новые здания, ведь места под них свободные есть! И будят ли в будущем новые боевые или защитные единицы?

Все может быть :)
Alina Bright
Community Manager
Heart of Honor9 said:

Are there any plans to make it possible to refresh the hamlets? I have gotten mine sapphires as a quest but never have them as an available hamlet. Thank you. 
You can look for them on the map, not only in Eagle's Nest. 
De facto R
21 June, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Hi everyone. I'd like to ask if you think about Trade in game. I mean so many players have equipment (items) they can't use anymore so it would be great to have some Trade centre ( for a League or whole server) where you might be able to trade some of them. 

UTC +1:00
tarenx

Добрый день! Интересует что вы собираетесьделать с теми у кого 3..5..8 замков, один ник, один  клан... с такими один на один не интересно и бессмысленно играть. 

MC.CAR

Eugenia Misura said:

Trent Kestin said:

Hey I know u guys cant talk about Bg's too much. Ummm if u cant answer these questions then thats fine but I'll ask em anyways :). So...

1) Is there an actual algorithm to BG's or is there a bit of luck to them as well. Don't know if I'm wasting my time to no light at the end of the tunnel or not lol. 

2) So I tested hitting BG's with always reinvesting my payout but not putting any extra in and I would steadily decline in levels thatd Id receive a payout. Sooo wondering if u can actually lose units (though a small amount) in BG's forever?

3) Any tips that u are allowed to give? :D lol

Sorry, BGs should be learned from experience :) The only thing I can say is that all Units (including different modifications) count when you raid Battlegrounds. However, please keep in mind that the actual Unit value may differ from your expectations and the info provided by other players in different spreadsheets. 

Hey

When you say all units are valuable - you mean also those based on amulets? Any orientation of the value?
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
PlagDoc said:

Will you add some tull for aliances union? Now its posible only in aliance description
This suggestion is under consideration now. 
vxkatelyngarrettxv
Did you all take the probation period away? If so that rocks!!
UTC +5:00
1659616 users registered; 33293 topics; 251877 posts; our newest member:[email protected]