This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 21

140 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
21 June, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! June 21


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


UTC +0:00
18
Gandalf84
21 June, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC

Hi,

I do see that game is being updated regularly. But sometimes it is annoying when the game is interrupted when we are in middle of attacking..  is it possible to schedule the upgrade say once a week at a particular time


UTC +5:00
7
Trent Kestin
21 June, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC

Hey I know u guys cant talk about Bg's too much. Ummm if u cant answer these questions then thats fine but I'll ask em anyways :). So...

 1) Is there an actual algorithm to BG's or is there a bit of luck to them as well. Don't know if I'm wasting my time to no light at the end of the tunnel or not lol. 

2) So I tested hitting BG's with always reinvesting my payout but not putting any extra in and I would steadily decline in levels thatd Id receive a payout. Sooo wondering if u can actually lose units (though a small amount) in BG's forever?

3) Any tips that u are allowed to give? :D lol

UTC -4:00
8
Raw Justice FM3
21 June, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC
Wouldn't be great if you had a rod or sceptre to go with the paragon crown so that your paragon points you earn above paragon 10 are not wasted
UTC +5:00
3
COCONUTZZ
21 June, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC

Any chance to put 5th craftsman feature?? 


UTC +3:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC
Gandalf84 said:

Hi,

I do see that game is being updated regularly. But sometimes it is annoying when the game is interrupted when we are in middle of attacking..  is it possible to schedule the upgrade say once a week at a particular time


We announce scheduled updates in official communities. But it's hard to do so when we need to fix something asap.
UTC +2:00
0
Raw Justice FM3
21 June, 2017, 1:08 PM UTC
Perhaps the rod is only accessible once the crown reaches level 10
UTC +5:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC

Trent Kestin said:


Hey I know u guys cant talk about Bg's too much. Ummm if u cant answer these questions then thats fine but I'll ask em anyways :). So...

 1) Is there an actual algorithm to BG's or is there a bit of luck to them as well. Don't know if I'm wasting my time to no light at the end of the tunnel or not lol. 

2) So I tested hitting BG's with always reinvesting my payout but not putting any extra in and I would steadily decline in levels thatd Id receive a payout. Sooo wondering if u can actually lose units (though a small amount) in BG's forever?

3) Any tips that u are allowed to give? :D lol

Sorry, BGs should be learned from experience :) The only thing I can say is that all Units (including different modifications) count when you raid Battlegrounds. However, please keep in mind that the actual Unit value may differ from your expectations and the info provided by other players in different spreadsheets. 

UTC +2:00
0
vova.tashev
21 June, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC

А по русски куда ?


UTC +4:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
Raw Justice FM3 said:

Wouldn't be great if you had a rod or sceptre to go with the paragon crown so that your paragon points you earn above paragon 10 are not wasted
We're planning to improve Paragon Status feature in the future.
UTC +2:00
1
Симбириус
21 June, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
Зачем нужны очки элиты при достижении максимального уровня, может найти им какое-либо дополнительное применение? Возможно ли в общем чате добавить смайлы?
UTC +3:00
3
g6x8h12
21 June, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC

Who wants to buy a craftsman i have 4 spare ? :)))

UTC +1:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
vova.tashev said:

А по русски куда ?


Вы можете задать свой вопрос здесь :)
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
g6x8h12 said:

Who wants to buy a craftsman i have 4 spare ? :)))

Hey, I could ban you for that :P
UTC +2:00
0
Trent Kestin
21 June, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
Hmmm for the server update idea. Is it possible for u guys to pop something up in the chat? Maybe u could say like 10 minutes till server reset/update? That could prob help him and a few others I guess?
UTC -4:00
5
802Kmighty
21 June, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC
Is the food reducer for 
UTC +5:00
0
Myrokost
21 June, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC
Any plans on making the profile pictures of characters ever show the items being worn?  
UTC +6:00
0
*YAM*
21 June, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC

Hello. How can i change my league name

UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 June, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC

Симбириус said:


Зачем нужны очки элиты при достижении максимального уровня, может найти им какое-либо дополнительное применение? Возможно ли в общем чате добавить смайлы?

Мы планируем улучшить функционал Статуса Элиты в будущем. 


И нет, предложение со смайлами было отклонено, так как это может негативно сказаться на производительности игры. 
UTC +2:00
2
joanajujuba
21 June, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC
Are the fireballs consideredconsidered like an infantry attack? Or something else
UTC +8:00
2
1778501 users registered; 48129 topics; 286313 posts; our newest member:Tom1303