This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 24

5 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
24 May, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! May 24

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +0:00
Sheranius
24 May, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC

Hello Lords and Ladies,

i want to ask if you had already an idea for the last building slot.

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 May, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
Sheranius said:

Hello Lords and Ladies,

Hi! We don't have such information yet :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Sheranius
24 May, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Sheranius said:

Hello Lords and Ladies,

I found a building about Magic nice ... or where you can build Armor for the troops to make them better ... of course when the troops would die, they would lost the armor.
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 May, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC
Sheranius said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Sheranius said:

Hello Lords and Ladies,

I found a building about Magic nice ... or where you can build Armor for the troops to make them better ... of course when the troops would die, they would lost the armor.
So you think it should be something that gives you buffs?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 May, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Sheranius congrats with winning Sapphires. Please PM me your coords.

1667250 users registered; 34145 topics; 253887 posts; our newest member:havrobert