This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 19

10 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
19 April, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 19

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2017, 1:01 PM UTC
Hi, guys! For the next hour I will gladly answer your questions in this thread :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Aragon84
19 April, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC

Hi,

I have one question... When an attacks my castle, I can see his troops on the way. But I am not able to see what those troops. Is there any building or lost art research which will help me in identifying those troops?

UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC
Aragon84 said:

Hi,

I have one question... When an attacks my castle, I can see his troops on the way. But I am not able to see what those troops. Is there any building or lost art research which will help me in identifying those troops?

Hi! Unfortunately, you can't know which Units will attack you :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Aragon84
19 April, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

Ok... But it will be be good to have option... Could you please take it the game designers or developers to consider it for enhancement? Say if the spying power difference between attacking and defending troop  exceeds certain value like 2000, they should be able to see the attacking troops.... Or they can add a option for sending spies to spy on attacking troops

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC
Aragon84 said:

Ok... But it will be be good to have option... Could you please take it the game designers or developers to consider it for enhancement? Say if the spying power difference between attacking and defending troop  exceeds certain value like 2000, they should be able to see the attacking troops.... Or they can add a option for sending spies to spy on attacking troops

Unfortunately, this idea was declined long time ago :)
Aragon84
19 April, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

Oh ok..

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
Aragon84 said:

Oh ok..

Do you have some other questions to ask?
Aragon84
19 April, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

No... 

Thank you...

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
Aragon84 said:

No... 

Thank you...

Enjoy your game!
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC
Aragon, as you were the only participant, please send me your in-game coordinates in PM so I could send you your reward :)
1780511 users registered; 48390 topics; 287270 posts; our newest member:vovicuxa