This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager! March 29

9 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
29 March, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 29

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 12:59 PM UTC
Hi, guys! Today I'll be chatting with you :) So if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
sebasenior
29 March, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, guys! Today I'll be chatting with you :) So if you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

UTC +8:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
sebasenior said:

Hi! Do you have any questions?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Gandalf84
29 March, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

Hi,

For xp tournament, xp gained from daily individual, league and Paragon quests are not considered. Is it by design or is it a bug in the game?

UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
Gandalf84 said:

Hi,

For xp tournament, xp gained from daily individual, league and Paragon quests are not considered. Is it by design or is it a bug in the game?

it's by design :) 
Gandalf84
29 March, 2017, 1:39 PM UTC

Gandalf84 said:

Hi,

it's by design :) 

But why is it?  It is also a task in the game and ideally has to considered...

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC
Gandalf84 said:

Unfortunately, we're not planning to change it.
Gandalf84
29 March, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

Gandalf84 said:

Unfortunately, we're not planning to change it.
Ok

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

GANDALF84 is our winner! Congrats! Please send me your coords in PM.

1659121 users registered; 33193 topics; 251812 posts; our newest member:Commander #2537794