This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! 23.12.2016

6 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
23 December, 2016, 3:02 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Sapphires. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +0:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
23 December, 2016, 3:02 PM UTC

Hi, guys!

I am waiting for your questions :)

Hope you will enjoy our chat!

Community manager
UTC +2:00
Glm71 Dawnthief
23 December, 2016, 3:31 PM UTC

Hi Nikita,

first of all, Merry Chistmas to you and to all the members of the staff of plarium.

I really enjoy Stormfall: rise of balur but there is a thing i don't like: when you have a beacon you are alone against hundreds of leagues and so you have to be part of an alliance of leagues, only with NAPS beacons can be hold. For me the battles for beacons should be League vs League and not League vs hundreds of leagues!

But this is a consideration and not a question, so now the question: can you say us something about the new featurings you are planning to introduce in the game in the next months?

Best regards.

Glm71

UTC +1:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
23 December, 2016, 3:45 PM UTC

Glm71 Dawnthief said:

Hi Nikita,

first of all, Merry Chistmas to you and to all the members of the staff of plarium.

I really enjoy Stormfall: rise of balur but there is a thing i don't like: when you have a beacon you are alone against hundreds of leagues and so you have to be part of an alliance of leagues, only with NAPS beacons can be hold. For me the battles for beacons should be League vs League and not League vs hundreds of leagues!

But this is a consideration and not a question, so now the question: can you say us something about the new featurings you are planning to introduce in the game in the next months?

Best regards.

Glm71

Hi, Glm71!

Thank you! Happy Holidays to you and whole your family! (I mean real family and in-game family too)

As for Beacons and Leagues, you know, it's so strange when 2 people fight and the others are just looking on them. Well, it's not a boxing, it's a strategy game, so players combine to the Leagues, Leagues combine to the Alliances. That's the main idea :)

As for future updates, I can share some information to you. We are going to implement some gameplay improvements which are connected with the League features. We want to implement a big League feature that will help League members to grow faster, stronger and higher. It will include even Boost help feature.

Community manager
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
23 December, 2016, 4:02 PM UTC

Thanks for your attention, guys!

If you didn't have time to ask a question today, you can do it on the next week!

Community manager
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
23 December, 2016, 4:03 PM UTC

Glm71 just won 2 000 Sapphires for his interesting question! Congratulations! 
Please, send your coordinates to this topic so you could be awarded.

Community manager
Glm71 Dawnthief
23 December, 2016, 4:17 PM UTC

Thanks!!!

in game my name is Glm71 Dawnthief (x:327 y:593, Server: Forest of the Spirits)

UTC +1:00
1779516 users registered; 48271 topic; 286837 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger