This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! 09.12.2016

6 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
9 December, 2016, 2:00 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour.

Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more! Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour.

Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +0:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
9 December, 2016, 2:01 PM UTC

Hi, guys!

I am waiting for your questions :)

Hope you will enjoy our chat!

Community manager
UTC +2:00
Glm71 Dawnthief
9 December, 2016, 2:09 PM UTC

Hi,

i have 2 questions:

1- there will ever be a fortress's massacre? (fortress have a too high defensive bonus, without a massacre they are impossible to downgrade!)

2- why the beacon's massacre event  is without rewards? (for Leagues without beacon is a great chance, but for the holdings League there is only to loose!)

UTC +1:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
9 December, 2016, 2:16 PM UTC

Glm71 Dawnthief said:

Hi,

i have 2 questions:

1- there will ever be a fortress's massacre? (fortress have a too high defensive bonus, without a massacre they are impossible to downgrade!)

2- why the beacon's massacre event  is without rewards? (for Leagues without beacon is a great chance, but for the holdings League there is only to loose!)

Greetings!

1. We've planned that Massacre would be an unique event, which is related to Beacons only. So we won't implement Fortress Massacre in the near future.
2. As I said before, Massacre is an unique event, so there aren't any usual rewards. You could revive 90% of your Troops, when you've achieved your goals, captured Beacons or got a lot of experience. This is the best reward in our opinion. And also it's a big fun for all players 

Community manager
Glm71 Dawnthief
9 December, 2016, 2:32 PM UTC
i have another question: in the last weeks in the entertaiment community you have talked about ice dragons, sapphire fields and "lost art of unit capture", are this only ideas or we will have them soon?
UTC +1:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
9 December, 2016, 2:40 PM UTC

Glm71 Dawnthief said:

i have another question: in the last weeks in the entertaiment community you have talked about ice dragons, sapphire fields and "lost art of unit capture", are this only ideas or we will have them soon?

It was just entertainment content, but it's based on some features that were already implemented in our games or features that could be implemented. For example, we have Ice Dragons in our browser version of Stormfall game. Who knows what will happen next 

Community manager
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
9 December, 2016, 3:06 PM UTC

Thanks for your attention, guys!

If you didn't have time to ask a question today, you can do it on the next week!

Community manager
1720154 users registered; 42293 topics; 270479 posts; our newest member:Castle №1245168