This topic is closed

Amazing Pack Discount!

4 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
28 August, 2015, 9:18 AM UTC

Acquiring your very own legendary Discount is only a tap away! Get powerful Units now!

Tap one of the 3 Chests at your Bank to receive a unique Special Offer! Think long and hard before making your selection, for there can be no return once your choice has been made!

Remember: this offer is only valid for one purchase and is for a limited time only. Be sure to use your discount before time runs out!

May Eir guide your hand!

UTC +0:00
dabooduck
28 August, 2015, 1:06 PM UTC
Hi I  have a question about this discount. The offer I received says 240,840 sapphire value, but I quickly added everything up using black market prices, and it comes up to less than half of that. Will I receive extra items that are not listed if I purchase this deal? Thanks!
UTC +4:00
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
28 August, 2015, 2:01 PM UTC
Hello, my Lord! You will get only those items that are listed in the package. Are you sure that you didn't miscount anything? 
dabooduck
28 August, 2015, 2:04 PM UTC

Yes I am pretty sure it is off :)  just double checked

Thank you for responding!
UTC +4:00
Amelia Stormfall
Administrator
28 August, 2015, 2:10 PM UTC
dabooduck said:

Yes I am pretty sure it is off :)  just double checked

Thank you for responding!
Well, then you can provide our Support team with a misleading screenshot at http://plarium.helpshift.com/a/stormfall-rise-of-balur/ so that we can check this information. 
1658908 users registered; 33393 topics; 251736 posts; our newest member:Monah 89