All Categories

A colossal update is coming very soon. What would you like to see in it?

Search
Jan 18, 2018, 11:5501/18/18
01/06/15

The Gods have spoken. A colossal update is coming very soon. What would you like to see in it? Choose from one of the following four options:

1) New Battlegrounds

2) New Buildings

3) New Units

4) Everything

Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 18, 2018, 13:5201/18/18
06/15/17
More of everything!

Jan 18, 2018, 14:5601/18/18
03/01/16
I'm sure, this update will impress you! 
Jan 18, 2018, 15:2501/18/18
06/15/17
😋
Jan 19, 2018, 15:4201/19/18
10/15/15
Chascon said:

More of everything!

What kind of buildings would you like to see?
Jan 19, 2018, 16:1001/19/18
06/15/17
I think will be buildings update 
Jan 19, 2018, 17:0101/19/18
10/15/15
Chascon said:

What kind are you hoping for? 
Jan 23, 2018, 13:1401/23/18
03/01/16
Chascon said:

It's a big secret, but you're right, there will be new buildings in the game and much more! 
Jan 28, 2018, 10:4101/28/18
08/03/15
:D
Jan 29, 2018, 15:5901/29/18
03/01/16
Are you ready for the update? 
Jan 30, 2018, 01:2101/30/18
06/15/17
Yes, my lady!
Jan 30, 2018, 06:4701/30/18
09/03/15
Of course :) 
Jan 30, 2018, 16:3701/30/18
03/01/16
We're going to launch it really soon! Follow the news! 
Jan 31, 2018, 07:5701/31/18
09/03/15
Alina Bright said:

Don´t make me nervous ;)
Jan 31, 2018, 10:1201/31/18
Jan 31, 2018, 10:31(edited)
10/07/17

A pitty really the up and coming changes, as they do not reflect the issues on the global scale.

On S1 (international high dense server) the beacons are all at lvl. 1  Something should be done to make them more appealing, like extra bonuses or more darken essence. It used to be a part of the game thats totally cut off. The ressource uploads could be lower as well tot encourage more to go for the higher levels.

As to the fortresses, they too have no catapults or alike. To me some of your earned glorypiints could go to fortress def (even if it would be expensive), not too much as  it would favor those who are the longest in the game. Lets say up to 10 or 20% force increase.

New figurines  , Why ? There are already too much., I would even recall some. Also as to the castle def units in front, some have bought red dragons and even might br maxed out on thoe , but should be able to upgrade them to the more recent. So an upgrade expense option should be made avalable. Also here there are already too much figurines. Stop adding those please.

Also the travel times should go down, this seems to be the case for the champs lately (or is it a bug ?) , but battles are still discoureaged by it, though lately the 25% march boosters are more abundant, it would make more sense to actually increase the speed. A horse @ 4km/h, is a donkey.

It don't like either the pokemon approach of the element within the champs,   leave it simply out. Apply strength increase in all cases , leave the random factor out.

As to helping another league, there should be a winable option in PvPs (or a buyabl option)  to change league without a probation period. This way jumpers are per direct full member and the social aspect of leagues helping each others with jumpers is served.

Also the castles lvl 1-30 , abaondoned for 2 years, should be removed, too crowdy for ones eyes on a mobile phone, scorlling one has to check too much. Adapt the gamepolicy  in that respect.

So why new forces and buildings I wonder. A bit more lvls, sketches to earn (even if low in quantitiy)  maybe.

Also why not downgrade some more facilities on raided opponents  , not completly like weors altar, but just with one level. The Kristalls House and/or food  & gold/iron stores could be decreasd by one level , one each time you suffer a defeat . One could set a defined minimum beyond which a bulding can't be downgraded., to still protect the small ones . Hiding is good, but too much of it is no fun really. The big fellas should not be able to hide that easily, shame on those who do. There should be a 90% limit on what can be hidden inside your catacombs , from what you have in totla in your castle. (excluding what is being send to the beacons and/or league fortress, to encoureage those) .  One could set that no building can be downgraded lower then 50% of its max and/or only one level per attacker.

Regards,

Macunian

Jan 31, 2018, 11:2101/31/18
09/03/15
Mancunian:

A pitty really the up and coming changes, as they do not reflect the issues on the global scale.

On S1 (international high dense server) the beacons are all at lvl. 1  Something should be done to make them more appealing, like extra bonuses or more darken essence. It used to be a part of the game thats totally cut off. The ressource uploads could be lower as well tot encourage more to go for the higher levels.

As to the fortresses, they too have no catapults or alike. To me some of your earned glorypiints could go to fortress def (even if it would be expensive), not too much as  it would favor those who are the longest in the game. Lets say up to 10 or 20% force increase.

New figurines  , Why ? There are already too much., I would even recall some. Also as to the castle def units in front, some have bought red dragons and even might br maxed out on thoe , but should be able to upgrade them to the more recent. So an upgrade expense option should be made avalable. Also here there are already too much figurines. Stop adding those please.

Also the travel times should go down, this seems to be the case for the champs lately (or is it a bug ?) , but battles are still discoureaged by it, though lately the 25% march boosters are more abundant, it would make more sense to actually increase the speed. A horse @ 4km/h, is a donkey.

It don't like either the pokemon approach of the element within the champs,   leave it simply out. Apply strength increase in all cases , leave the random factor out.

As to helping another league, there should be a winable option in PvPs (or a buyabl option)  to change league without a probation period. This way jumpers are per direct full member and the social aspect of leagues helping each others with jumpers is served.

Also the castles lvl 1-30 , abaondoned for 2 years, should be removed, too crowdy for ones eyes on a mobile phone, scorlling one has to check too much. Adapt the gamepolicy  in that respect.

So why new forces and buildings I wonder. A bit more lvls, sketches to earn (even if low in quantitiy)  maybe.

Also why not downgrade some more facilities on raided opponents  , not completly like weors altar, but just with one level. The Kristalls House and/or food  & gold/iron stores could be decreasd by one level , one each time you suffer a defeat . One could set a defined minimum beyond which a bulding can't be downgraded., to still protect the small ones . Hiding is good, but too much of it is no fun really. The big fellas should not be able to hide that easily, shame on those who do. There should be a 90% limit on what can be hidden inside your catacombs , from what you have in totla in your castle. (excluding what is being send to the beacons and/or league fortress, to encoureage those) .  One could set that no building can be downgraded lower then 50% of its max and/or only one level per attacker.

Regards,

Macunian

I like many of your ideas. Mostly the point with the traveling. 
The thing with the less resources to upgrade the beacons coukd bring much! Also your idea with the defense building for fortresses could be make for beacons. 
With the downgrading of building... I am not a friend of this. You leave much money to get them to level 40.
But maybe a minus effect for some time after a successful raid, would be interesting. 
Jan 31, 2018, 14:4101/31/18
03/01/16
Sheranius said:

Alina Bright said:

Don´t make me nervous ;)

Jan 31, 2018, 17:3001/31/18
Jan 31, 2018, 17:31(edited)
03/01/16

Mancunian said:

Regards,

Macunian

Hello, my Lord! At first, welcome to our forum! :) Thank you for sharing your ideas with us! 

Beacons. We're aware of this, my Lord. We gathered the feedback from players and their suggestion and this information was passed to the team. As far as I know, our devs have already discussed the suggestion and have some plans what to do with the Beacons to make them more interesting for players.  

Fortress. The thing is we didn't launch any defense buildings or bonuses for the Fortresses because we don't think they needed. If you capture the Beacon you have 25% defense bonus on level 5, but the Fortress is a different feature. In this case, your League has a chance to defend the Fortress by all troops that you have. Maybe in the future, we add new mechanics to the Fortresses, but we won't have plans to do so now. 

As for the travel time, we're going to launch new update soon and there will be an opportunity to deal with this :) 

Inactive Castles. If the player left the game, his\her Castle becomes Teleport point. 

Probation period. I got your point, my Lord, but we won't remove this feature since it's necessary mechanics. Because of the probation period, players can choose if the new member will be helpful for the team and vice versa.  

As for the last suggestion, I don't think it will be a good idea. Players waste time to upgrade these buildings to receive more resources. I understand that high-level players don't have a food shortage, but it's really important for the newbies and this situation is actual till you reach some high levels. If players will lose resources not only in incoming raids but the building will be destroyed, they will need to spend more time to develop Castle, army, and some skills.         

Jan 31, 2018, 20:5501/31/18
06/15/17
So, tomorrow?
Feb 1, 2018, 15:1502/01/18
03/01/16
Chascon said:

So, tomorrow?
Next week :) 
Feb 2, 2018, 07:5802/02/18
09/03/15
Hello everyone,

I like the new style from the Unit selection for a raid. 
But I don't like new style for the reports, I don't see all rewards at once...