Recruitment Race! This is your chance to earn epic Rewards!

18 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
28 November, 2017, 12:40 PM UTC

Recruitment Race


This is your chance to earn epic Rewards.


Lords and Ladies,


The Recruitment Race is coming to Stormfall. Look out for this Tournament in the Events window.


Here is how it works:


- You will get Tournament Points for every Unit that joins your army.

- The Lord or Lady with the highest score at the end of the Tournament will be declared the winner.

- Even if you do not win, huge Rewards can still be yours. Collect as many Tournament Points as you can.


There are four ways to earn Points:


- Train Units in your Castle

- Revive fallen Units

- Acquire Units at the Black Market

- Earn Units by clearing Battlegrounds. This does not include Saga Quests.


Recruit for your armies and take this opportunity to prove yourself.


UTC +0:00
5
W.DALEY64
28 November, 2017, 5:08 PM UTC
What a waste of a tournament.  
UTC +5:00
0
W.DALEY64
28 November, 2017, 5:09 PM UTC

If I spend I win but will take forever otherwise and could the rewards be any cheaper. Please get a grip


UTC +5:00
0
Little Krusher
28 November, 2017, 8:37 PM UTC
How are the points calculated. Are every troop trained worth the same points? Say I revive a dragon, is that the same points as reviving palies? The cost is a big difference are the points the same?
UTC +1:00
0
Little Krusher
28 November, 2017, 8:38 PM UTC
Do you get points for nust clearing a bg or if you get payout?
UTC +1:00
0
Chascon
28 November, 2017, 9:41 PM UTC
Very slow to get a reward for now...
UTC +4:00
0
Little Krusher
28 November, 2017, 10:11 PM UTC
I got good points for clearing bgs. But then it stopped. Smh
UTC +1:00
0
Brandy551
29 November, 2017, 1:36 AM UTC
Cost to revive seems to be an issue right now 
UTC +4:00
0
markyce617
29 November, 2017, 2:45 AM UTC
I didn't get anything for clearing a battleground. 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 November, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC
markyce617 said:

I didn't get anything for clearing a battleground. 
Hi! Did you win the BG? 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 November, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC
Brandy551 said:

Cost to revive seems to be an issue right now 
Hello! Would you mind telling everything in more details? 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 November, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC
Little Krusher said:

I got good points for clearing bgs. But then it stopped. Smh
You get point if you get reward from BG. 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 November, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
Chascon said:

Very slow to get a reward for now...
Hi! What do you mean? 
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 November, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
Little Krusher said:

Do you get points for nust clearing a bg or if you get payout?
My answer above :)
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 November, 2017, 3:03 PM UTC

W.DALEY64 said:


If I spend I win but will take forever otherwise and could the rewards be any cheaper. Please get a grip


Hello! Each Tournament is an optional event. If your daily actions in the game match to the Tournament, you can join it to get extra bonuses. 

UTC +2:00
0
Chascon
29 November, 2017, 3:48 PM UTC

Alina Bright said:


Chascon said:


Very slow to get a reward for now...
Hi! What do you mean? 

Only score 600 points...


Maybe bg gives higher points
UTC +4:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 3:14 PM UTC
Chascon said:

Alina Bright said:


Chascon said:


Very slow to get a reward for now...
Hi! What do you mean? 

Only score 600 points...


Maybe bg gives higher points
You can try it if you play BGs :) 
UTC +2:00
1
christofdavis
2 December, 2017, 5:47 AM UTC
Rewards were disappointingly not epic. As a matter of fact. None of your tournaments are rewarding enough unless you're in the top ten in the ranks. Which, by the way, costs way too much money to achieve. This game has become depressing. :(
UTC +5:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 December, 2017, 11:34 AM UTC

christofdavis said:


Rewards were disappointingly not epic. As a matter of fact. None of your tournaments are rewarding enough unless you're in the top ten in the ranks. Which, by the way, costs way too much money to achieve. This game has become depressing. :(

Hello, my Lord! Please keep in mind Tournaments are optional events. We launch Tournaments to help players get extra bonuses for the daily actions in the game. For example, if you constantly attack BGs, you can join BG Tournament to get more rewards. If for some reasons, current Tournaments are not profitable for you, you can skip them.    

UTC +2:00
0
1783256 users registered; 48652 topics; 288208 posts; our newest member:Ulugbek