New Occult Units! Get them from Special Offers and Tournaments!

12 Replies
Amelia Stormfall
28 November, 2017, 12:35 PM UTC

New Occult Units


Get them from Special Offers and Tournaments.


Lords and Ladies,


Powerful new Occult Units have arrived in Stormfall – the Sentinel and the Elementalist. You can find these fearsome warriors in certain Special Offers or as Tournament Rewards.


These Units each have their own strengths. Sentinels are best used in your defensive strategies, while Elementalists work best when leading an attack.


Strike first with these new warriors - get them now. 


UTC +0:00
7
Chascon
28 November, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
More details? Since when?
UTC +4:00
1
bennettj99
28 November, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
What's the point of these new Units if we can't grow them. Totally useless. Just another money making idea for Plarium. Try doing something Useful for a change, like making Paragon points mean something for Paragon 10 players. All you think about is Money, Money, Money.
UTC +0:00
7
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 3:33 PM UTC
Chascon said:

More details? Since when?
Hi! These units are available in the game. 
UTC +2:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 November, 2017, 3:34 PM UTC
bennettj99 said:

What's the point of these new Units if we can't grow them. Totally useless. Just another money making idea for Plarium. Try doing something Useful for a change, like making Paragon points mean something for Paragon 10 players. All you think about is Money, Money, Money.
Hello, my Lord! If you think these units are not profitable, you can use current troops in the game. Maybe someone finds them useful. 
UTC +2:00
3
WARDYBOY
28 November, 2017, 5:39 PM UTC
More army please
UTC +0:00
1
W.DALEY64
28 November, 2017, 5:59 PM UTC
While the units may be useful the rest of the package is useless
UTC +5:00
2
Chascon
28 November, 2017, 9:46 PM UTC

Alina Bright said:


Hi! These units are available in the game. 
In the package only?
UTC +4:00
0
bennettj99
28 November, 2017, 11:28 PM UTC
You missed my real point, which was sorting out Real issues instead of creating more money making units. I have 263k of Dragon Points and 22.5k of Paragon Points that Can't be used. Try finding a way of exchanging them. This is an issue that effects hundreds of experienced players.
UTC +0:00
2
Alina Bright
Community Manager
29 November, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC

Chascon said:


Alina Bright said:


Hi! These units are available in the game. 
In the package only?

Hi! You can find these fearsome warriors in certain Special Offers or as Tournament Rewards.

UTC +2:00
0
Chascon
29 November, 2017, 3:34 PM UTC
Alina Bright said:

Chascon said:


Alina Bright said:


Hi! These units are available in the game. 
In the package only?

Hi! You can find these fearsome warriors in certain Special Offers or as Tournament Rewards.

I'll be waiting for that tournament lol
UTC +4:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 November, 2017, 3:24 PM UTC
Chascon said:

Alina Bright said:

Chascon said:


Alina Bright said:


Hi! These units are available in the game. 
In the package only?

Hi! You can find these fearsome warriors in certain Special Offers or as Tournament Rewards.

I'll be waiting for that tournament lol
Hope it will be launched soon :) Follow the news, my Lord! 
UTC +2:00
1
Dja
10 December, 2017, 5:45 AM UTC
👌🔥🛡🔥
UTC +4:00
1
1780594 users registered; 48404 topics; 287295 posts; our newest member:jackhamelle